Start by marking “Framed! (Without A Trace #2)” as Want to Read:
Framed! (Without A Trace #2)

Framed! (Without A Trace #2)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The prime suspect in her brother's murder: Max Pershing. He's the man Ava Renault has secretly loved since girlhood--against her controlling mother's wishes. The wealthy Pershings have a longstanding feud with the even wealthier Renaults. Still, Ava believes that Max is innocent...believes it strongly enough to give him her heart. But if he's not the killer, then who set h ...more
Published February 10th 2009 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Framed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Framed!

Ash
Boring book. I totally disliked Ava.
Michelle
Without a Trace
Book 2

First off, let me say that it's sad these books are getting bad reviews because the reader doesn't understand these are books in a continuing series and nothing much will be resolved until the VERY LAST BOOK. I think these books are excellent, so when reading the negative reviews, remember that the reader probably doesn't have all the facts (I'm not blaming the readers...I was confused for some time when I first started reading the LI line).

****May contain spoilers*****

In th
Meaghan R. (YA-aholic)
there was a box of books that were left behind on planes when i was checking my baggage. it looked good.

now quite sure what Love INSPIRED ROMANCE is...i'm thinking maybe religious...not too sure.

only on chapter 3, but so far so good.

i finished the book up last night.

there were a few awkward phrases, but they might just be awkward to me, having never been to Louisiana...

really only one typo i found...
at the top of the page, Ava is talking about the Halloway wedding, and then at the bottom of that
Christy
More like 31/2 stars. This is the 2nd book in the LoveInspired 'Without A Trace' series. There are six in this series. "Framed" is kind of like a modern day Romeo & Juliet - two people in love but their families have a long history of feuding. Ava Renault has been in love with Max Pershing since she was a young girl. Leah, a young mother who went missing after her husband was murdered still remains missing with no trace as to where she has gone or even if she is still alive.

The prime suspec
Lynn Ritter
Tremendous!!!

This book is so relatable! The trust in the Lord with all thine heart theme is interwoven throughout and makes it so good. Everyone gets accused of something they haven't done and has to trust the Lord at some point in their life. Thank you, Robin, for writing a book that brings God's message of trusting him in bad times in such an interesting way!
Sharon
I read book 3 in this series out of turn, not knowing that it belonged in a series; so, I was privy to "spoilers" when I began to read this. Fortunately, there was plenty to hold my interest, anyway. This book does have its own stand-alone plot as well as the elements that are woven into the series as a whole.
Judy
Second book in the Without a Trace series.

Max Pershing and Ava Renault are on divided sides as far as you can get. Their families have been feuding so long that the citizens of Loomis choose whose side they are on.

Max & Ava shared a love in high school that their families would not allow to continue. Fifteen years later they are thrown together in a project for the town.

There is still an investigation of 3 murders and one missing person who is assumed dead. One of the dead is Ava's brother,
Elaine
Two feuding rich families, one of which has a daughter in love with the son of the other.

This book isn't quite holding my interest. It's not a bad read. I guess there just isn't enough of a grasping subject in it though. So far, I'm giving it a two star. We'll see where we'll go from here.

Although I guessed the one who framed the innocent, the murderer itself was never solved. How unusual.
April Suter
Another death and rumor has it that Dylan is Sarah's biological father. Leah, Sarah's mother, is still missing. The town has a multi-generational feud between the Pershings and the Renaults that now has accused Max as the murderer. But his high school love, Ava (and Dylan's sister) will try to prove he is innocent.
Jan
It was pretty good. Great family dysfunction. Would love to find out more about the rivalry that goes back generations and why Charla is such a battleax. can't wait to find out more!
Melissa Wehunt
Framed!: Without a Trace, Book 2 (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #136) by Robin Caroll (2009)
Jtaylorjp06
Book 2 Without A Trace
Brenda Lucille Baugus
Brenda Lucille Baugus is currently reading it
Aug 09, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Joyce
Joyce added it
Jun 19, 2015
Wanda Campbell
Wanda Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Barbara Bradley
Barbara Bradley marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born and raised in Louisiana, Robin Caroll is a southerner through and through. Her passion has always been to tell stories to entertain others. She gives back to the writing community by serving as Conference Director for ACFW. Her books have finaled/placed in such contests as Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice, Bookseller's Best, and Book of the Year. To learn more about this author of deep South ...more
More about Robin Caroll...

Without A Trace (6 books)
  • What Sarah Saw (Without A Trace #1)
  • Cold Case Murder  (Without A Trace #3)
  • A Cloud of Suspicion (Without A Trace #4)
  • Deadly Competition (Without A Trace #5)
  • Her Last Chance (Without a Trace, #6)
Deliver Us from Evil In the Shadow of Evil Fear No Evil Injustice For All (Justice Seekers, #1) Strand of Deception (Justice Seekers, #3)