Start by marking “Framed! (Without A Trace #2)” as Want to Read:
Framed! (Without A Trace #2)

Framed! (Without A Trace #2)

The prime suspect in her brother's murder: Max Pershing. He's the man Ava Renault has secretly loved since girlhood--against her controlling mother's wishes. The wealthy Pershings have a longstanding feud with the even wealthier Renaults. Still, Ava believes that Max is innocent...believes it strongly enough to give him her heart. But if he's not the killer, then who set h ...more
Published February 10th 2009 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Framed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Framed!

Ash
Mar 01, 2015 Ash rated it it was ok
Boring book. I totally disliked Ava.
Meaghan R. (YA-aholic)
there was a box of books that were left behind on planes when i was checking my baggage. it looked good.

now quite sure what Love INSPIRED ROMANCE is...i'm thinking maybe religious...not too sure.

only on chapter 3, but so far so good.

i finished the book up last night.

there were a few awkward phrases, but they might just be awkward to me, having never been to Louisiana...

really only one typo i found...
at the top of the page, Ava is talking about the Halloway wedding, and then at the bottom of that
Michelle
Dec 29, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Without a Trace
Book 2

First off, let me say that it's sad these books are getting bad reviews because the reader doesn't understand these are books in a continuing series and nothing much will be resolved until the VERY LAST BOOK. I think these books are excellent, so when reading the negative reviews, remember that the reader probably doesn't have all the facts (I'm not blaming the readers...I was confused for some time when I first started reading the LI line).

****May contain spoilers*****

In th
Christy
May 06, 2012 Christy rated it liked it
More like 31/2 stars. This is the 2nd book in the LoveInspired 'Without A Trace' series. There are six in this series. "Framed" is kind of like a modern day Romeo & Juliet - two people in love but their families have a long history of feuding. Ava Renault has been in love with Max Pershing since she was a young girl. Leah, a young mother who went missing after her husband was murdered still remains missing with no trace as to where she has gone or even if she is still alive.

The prime suspec
Judy
Jun 11, 2010 Judy rated it it was amazing
Second book in the Without a Trace series.

Max Pershing and Ava Renault are on divided sides as far as you can get. Their families have been feuding so long that the citizens of Loomis choose whose side they are on.

Max & Ava shared a love in high school that their families would not allow to continue. Fifteen years later they are thrown together in a project for the town.

There is still an investigation of 3 murders and one missing person who is assumed dead. One of the dead is Ava's brother,
Elaine
Feb 27, 2009 Elaine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Two feuding rich families, one of which has a daughter in love with the son of the other.

This book isn't quite holding my interest. It's not a bad read. I guess there just isn't enough of a grasping subject in it though. So far, I'm giving it a two star. We'll see where we'll go from here.

Although I guessed the one who framed the innocent, the murderer itself was never solved. How unusual.
Sharon
Jan 22, 2015 Sharon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read book 3 in this series out of turn, not knowing that it belonged in a series; so, I was privy to "spoilers" when I began to read this. Fortunately, there was plenty to hold my interest, anyway. This book does have its own stand-alone plot as well as the elements that are woven into the series as a whole.
Lynn Ritter
Feb 15, 2015 Lynn Ritter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tremendous!!!

This book is so relatable! The trust in the Lord with all thine heart theme is interwoven throughout and makes it so good. Everyone gets accused of something they haven't done and has to trust the Lord at some point in their life. Thank you, Robin, for writing a book that brings God's message of trusting him in bad times in such an interesting way!
April Suter
Dec 24, 2013 April Suter rated it liked it
Another death and rumor has it that Dylan is Sarah's biological father. Leah, Sarah's mother, is still missing. The town has a multi-generational feud between the Pershings and the Renaults that now has accused Max as the murderer. But his high school love, Ava (and Dylan's sister) will try to prove he is innocent.
Jan
Oct 18, 2009 Jan rated it liked it
It was pretty good. Great family dysfunction. Would love to find out more about the rivalry that goes back generations and why Charla is such a battleax. can't wait to find out more!
Melissa Wehunt
Framed!: Without a Trace, Book 2 (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #136) by Robin Caroll (2009)
Jtaylorjp06
May 21, 2012 Jtaylorjp06 rated it really liked it
Book 2 Without A Trace
Library_kk
Library_kk rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Priscarella
Priscarella rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2009
Kimmie
Kimmie rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Marg
Marg rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2016
Melisa Baslee nubile
Melisa Baslee nubile rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Ann Shea
Ann Shea rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Susan F
Susan F rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Ruth
Ruth rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2009
Robin Caroll
Oct 11, 2009 Robin Caroll rated it liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sandra K. Hider
Sandra K. Hider rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Evette Bean
Evette Bean rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
MG
MG rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2009
Abby A.
Abby A. rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Mj Islas
Mj Islas rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Jennifer Torres
Jennifer Torres rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Debra G Forkrud
Debra G Forkrud rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Hnybear711
Hnybear711 rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born and raised in Louisiana, Robin Caroll is a southerner through and through. Her passion has always been to tell stories to entertain others. She gives back to the writing community by serving as Conference Director for ACFW. Her books have finaled/placed in such contests as Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice, Bookseller's Best, and Book of the Year. To learn more about this author of deep South ...more
More about Robin Caroll...

Without A Trace (6 books)
  • What Sarah Saw (Without A Trace #1)
  • Cold Case Murder  (Without A Trace #3)
  • A Cloud of Suspicion (Without A Trace #4)
  • Deadly Competition (Without A Trace #5)
  • Her Last Chance (Without a Trace, #6)