Start by marking “Maximum Confidence: Ten Secrets of Extreme Self-Esteem” as Want to Read:
Maximum Confidence: Ten Secrets of Extreme Self-Esteem

Maximum Confidence: Ten Secrets of Extreme Self-Esteem

Jack Canfield is an internationally known expert in the areas of self-esteem, peak performance and the psychology of achievement. His insights in The Secret have helped millions discover the awesome power of the Law of Attraction. Now, in Maximum Confidence, Jack Canfield will help you to develop winning habits that will pay off everyday. Empowering you to celebrate and ca ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published August 14th 2007 by Simon & Schuster Audio/Nightingale-Conant

To ask other readers questions about Maximum Confidence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maximum Confidence

Daniel Taylor
Self-esteem comes from feeling lovable and being competent. This audio program teaches you several ways to feel loved... and you don't need it to come from anyone but yourself. It also teaches you how to set and achieve goals to feel competent.
Kristin Cast
Nov 21, 2015 Kristin Cast rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Amazing and inspiring! Jack Canfield explains easily achievable guidelines for living your best life. I'm following his steps, and I feel and see the fantastic results. It's hard to put into words how much this has changed my life for the better. Everyone should read this at least once!
Siri
Nov 07, 2010 Siri rated it it was amazing
I took in a lot from listening to this book on audio in my car. Found i couldn't drive without a notepad and pen on the seat next to me endangering life and limb as i scribbled while driving. One day i actually took THREE pages of notes, i was so excited and inspired by what he was saying. Very much of it is applicable to my place in life at this current time. The whole Chicken Soup for the whatever has been such a cliche, i have not been remotely interested in exploring Jack Canfield as an auth ...more
Katie Hilton
Jun 12, 2012 Katie Hilton rated it it was amazing
I listened to this book on a recommendation from a friend and I absolutely loved it. The tracks are a mix of direct teaching to the reader and recorded segments from talks and lectures.

This is one of those works that I come back to often and learn something new every time. I think everyone has something to benefit from reading or listening to this book.
Blake
Sep 12, 2013 Blake rated it it was amazing
Exceptional program. I've listened to a lot of various self-help and motivational programs over the years and Jack Canfield has them all beat by a long shot! Improving one's self-esteem and the self-esteem of those you manage, supervise, or live with really does make all of the difference in the world. I am so glad to have found this program, it is transforming my life.
CJC
Feb 07, 2013 CJC rated it liked it
Great advice - some bits are a little hokey but overall a great message. This is nit-picky but there was some odd music during breaks in the cd - it sounded like the theme from the Pokemon Wii game - very strange!
Melissa
Sep 15, 2008 Melissa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone trying to improve themselves or their lives
This book takes all of the best advise of every self help book I've ever read and puts it into a very easy to understand and use format. It can be a bit cheesy at times but the information makes it worth the listen.
Kelly
Mar 25, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
This ended up in a book search of mine at the library so I checked it out. It has a cheesy name, but I have loved listening it as I drive around town.
Tony Jr.
Tony Jr. rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Josh Isaak
Josh Isaak rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Robyn
Jan 24, 2016 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Oh yay! I'm all about "producing Miracles"!!
Love, Love, Love this audiobook!
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Angel Estep
Angel Estep rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2013
Don Turner
Don Turner rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2016
Ishtar
Ishtar rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2010
Laura rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Katharina
Katharina rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Cassia Gu
Cassia Gu rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2015
louise
louise rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2014
Derek rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2012
Maedeh
Nov 28, 2015 Maedeh rated it it was amazing
My favorite book. Highly recommend to everyone
Art T
Art T rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Jim Chaaban
Jim Chaaban rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Najeeb
Najeeb rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2011
Beatrix
Beatrix rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Gayle Joseph
Gayle Joseph rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Tara Elizabeth
Tara Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
James Riggs
James Riggs rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Richard Morris
Richard Morris rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...