Start by marking “'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place (Dancin' With the Devil, #2)” as Want to Read:
'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place (Dancin' With the Devil, #2)

'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place (Bedeviled & Beyond #2)

'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place Sam Cheever Standalone sequel to "'Tween Heaven and Hell." Astra Q Phelps and her Royal Devil, Prince Dialle, must navigate a demon uprising that is rumored to have been instigated by the local Witches' coven. The demons are demanding to be released from service to the Royals so they can have a seat on the Dark Council. When Dialle's fathe ...more
Published April 24th 2008 by Cerridwen Press

To ask other readers questions about 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Tween a Devil and His Hard Place

Mary Lou Webb
Apr 22, 2016 Mary Lou Webb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The laughs continue

Poor Astra. She keeps getting transported from place to place without her okay. The humor in this book is as good as the first in the series. As I said in my review of book one, this is not a genre I usually read, but Ms. Cheever's witty writing keeps me turning the pages. I plan on finishing the series just to appreciate the interplay between characters. If a reader enjoys the humor in Janet Evanovich's books, I'd recommend giving this series a try.
Zee Monodee
Astra. Q Phelps is back! She’s got Prince Dialle right where she wants him, she’s weathered the storm, and her best friend is now a gorgeous hunk of a tweener. What more can a girl ask for? Well, she has this daemon hickey from Dialle – she would want it not burning or shooting sparks as soon as another male draws close, but truly, life could be worse, right?

And worse it does get! Poor little tweener.

Now, she must not only deal with Dialle – and the consummation of their lust that goes awry ever
Kristin Dutt
Sep 27, 2015 Kristin Dutt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly am loving this fun series of Angels, Demons, and Halflings. Hopefully the next one comes out sooner than later ;) So glad I popped a bag of popcorn to read this one in one sitting! This is a must grab a snack first before you dive in reading. You won't want to get it.

Dialle and Astra Q are an awesome combo together. Astra Q is a great leading female character as wells. She's a feisty one with a great sense of humor. Too bad there in a bit of a pickle in this book with family drama and th
Charity Chimni
Dec 30, 2015 Charity Chimni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Astra's adventure continues with her sexy prince Dialle and her partner Emo. Her family ties and loyalties are tested. Her world is turned upside down. Who can she trust? Can she trust her own eyes and ears? I enjoyed the second installment of the story. It was full of witty attitude and adventure. Astra constantly finds herself in the middle of a different mystery. I enjoyed watching her work through the mystery while keeping temptation at bay. Highly recommended.
Jun 29, 2016 Valerie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough of this series! I ended up going straight to Amazon and ordering the next one. I am so caught up in what will happen. So many changes have come around in this book and I am not sure where it is going. I had a couple scares with some characters but everything seems okay for now. Ugh! If you haven't gotten this series, you need to. Highly recommend!!!!
Sep 07, 2015 Jeri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Astra has a great sense of humor and a lot of times turns it against herself. this is book 2 and if you have not read the first book, some things might be a little confusing. However, Astra makes up for it. She seems to be the perfect blend of light and dark in one person. She struggles to keep that balance, although when she loses her temper, it is can be very amusing such as this example: "damnable demon from the wrong side of th ...more
JULIA SIMMONS-SMITH rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2016
loisa added it
Oct 17, 2016
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Renetta DeBoer
Renetta DeBoer marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2016
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Book marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Sara marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Trenton Oldham
Trenton Oldham is currently reading it
Sep 14, 2016
Witchy is currently reading it
Sep 13, 2016
Natasa Nedeljkovoic
Natasa Nedeljkovoic rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Patti Ashley
Patti Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Thomas rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Åsa rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2016
Roxie rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Ashley added it
Jul 26, 2016
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
shamell klinger
shamell klinger is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2016
KarenE Frost
KarenE Frost marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Kimberly Caceci
Kimberly Caceci marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Miranda rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Cynthia Gutzwiller
Cynthia Gutzwiller rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

More about Sam Cheever...

Bedeviled & Beyond (7 books)
  • Bedeviled & Beguiled (Bedeviled & Beyond, #1)
  • Bedeviled & Beleaguered (Bedeviled & Beyond, #3)
  • Bedeviled & Belittled (Bedeviled & Beyond, #4)
  • Bedeviled & Besmirched (Bedeviled & Beyond, #5)
  • Bedeviled & Befouled (Bedeviled & Beyond, #6)
  • Beset & Bewildered (Bedeviled & Beyond #7)