Start by marking “Kept by the Spanish Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

3.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  110 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Multimillionaire businessman and playboy Rafael Vives is bedazzled by Amy's beauty-- and instantly decides she must be his new mistress! Showered with jewels and gifts, Amy knows she should feel lucky. But she longs to be more than just the billionaire's playmate. Torn between her heart and her head, Amy leaves. And Rafael, determined to win her back, must choose between w ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 249 pages
Published June 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published May 26th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Kept by the Spanish Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

LuvGirl
3.5 stars. Nice little read and it's a nice bonus that the author can actually write. The heroine had a personality and wasn't boring like some of these heroines can be making you wonder what in the world the hero saw in them. I totally understood why he fell in love with her. The blurb should be different though because it wasn't an immediate attraction. It took a while for both of them to realize that they were attracted to each other which was refreshing IMO. You saw them gradually falling fo ...more
Crystal
Jun 22, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
Multimillionaire Rafael Vives always gets what he wants and when he first see's Amy he is struck by her beauty. He wants her as his mistress and after he gets her he gives her lots of gifts.

Amy isn't happy she wants more than to be his plaything. She wants love and a family. She decides that she has to have it all or noting so she leaves.

This was a great book and I would recommend that everyone gives it a chance. I have read several books by this author and I get everyone that I can to read.
Marttha Zazueta
Aug 01, 2015 Marttha Zazueta rated it liked it
Cathy, Cathy, Cathy, ¿Qué voy a hacer contigo y con tus protagonistas masculinos, caray?

Cuando creo que volverás a hacer algo como en el libro anterior u otro que ya había leído...¡Me cambias la jugada! ¡Y definitivamente, adoro eso!

Casi al final, me dieron ganas de dejarlo, pero como soy una curiosa terrible, continué y me hizo bastante gracia.

Definitivamente seguiré leyendo tus historias, y ahora no sólo por que tus hombres se parezcan y me recuerden a "él" .
Farah
Mar 24, 2014 Farah rated it it was ok
Amy screamed more than she talked but it was a little funny so I wasn't provoked. Rafael was a very unpleasant person and that didn't really seem to change , it was a nice read but I highly disliked the hero.
Adriana Fogaça
Jul 13, 2013 Adriana Fogaça rated it it was amazing
Amantes & Milionários
Cativa do Amor
Cathy Williams
H. Paixão 126
2009

Simplesmente adoro mocinhas como Amy, não pensam muito pra falar e assim desmontam a esses homens todos certinhos e controlados.

Ela é vibrante cheia de vida...

é impossível para o magnata chato como Rafael não se apaixonar por ela, pois o mundo cinza dele fica colorido e excitante perto dela.

Claro que o chatonildo é lindo, um verdadeiro deus grego. Mas é um mero detalhe, o que realmente importa é que a pequena feiticeira lour
Tigger
Oct 09, 2014 Tigger rated it liked it
I have decided that Cathy Williams just starts her books off slow and I know it will be a good read but, I have to just keep on reading!
Omnia Kadura
Jul 07, 2014 Omnia Kadura rated it it was ok
funny , short and Classic
read one of these "damsel & millionaire" stories and it's like you've read them all !
Spinneretta
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it it was ok
Modern
Anna Hochstrasser
Anna Hochstrasser marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Bebon
Bebon marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
N.G
N.G rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Alessia
Alessia rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Rana
Rana rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Amoon Albloushi
Amoon Albloushi rated it really liked it
May 14, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Mari Leo Padilla
Mari Leo Padilla rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2016
Andrea Kennerley
Andrea Kennerley rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Rachel
Rachel is currently reading it
Mar 15, 2016
Engy
Engy rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Lubna
Lubna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Boss's Wife For A Week
  • Her Italian Boss
  • Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920)
  • A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)
  • The Desert King's Virgin Bride
  • To Love, Honor and Betray
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Secret Baby
  • The Italian Prince's Pregnant Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #1)
  • A Very Stylish Affair
  • The Italian's Token Wife
  • No Promise of Love
  • The Brazilian Boss's Innocent Mistress
  • Playboy Boss, Live-In Mistress
  • Claiming His Pregnant Wife
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...