Start by marking “Kept by the Spanish Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

2.99 of 5 stars 2.99  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Multimillionaire businessman and playboy Rafael Vives is bedazzled by Amy's beauty-- and instantly decides she must be his new mistress! Showered with jewels and gifts, Amy knows she should feel lucky. But she longs to be more than "just" the billionaire's playmate.

Torn between her heart and her head, Amy leaves. And Rafael, determined to win her back, must choose between
Paperback, Large Print, 249 pages
Published June 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published May 26th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Kept by the Spanish Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kept by the Spanish Billionaire

LuvGirl
3.5 stars. Nice little read and it's a nice bonus that the author can actually write. The heroine had a personality and wasn't boring like some of these heroines can be making you wonder what in the world the hero saw in them. I totally understood why he fell in love with her. The blurb should be different though because it wasn't an immediate attraction. It took a while for both of them to realize that they were attracted to each other which was refreshing IMO. You saw them gradually falling fo ...more
Crystal
Multimillionaire Rafael Vives always gets what he wants and when he first see's Amy he is struck by her beauty. He wants her as his mistress and after he gets her he gives her lots of gifts.

Amy isn't happy she wants more than to be his plaything. She wants love and a family. She decides that she has to have it all or noting so she leaves.

This was a great book and I would recommend that everyone gives it a chance. I have read several books by this author and I get everyone that I can to read.
Farah
Amy screamed more than she talked but it was a little funny so I wasn't provoked. Rafael was a very unpleasant person and that didn't really seem to change , it was a nice read but I highly disliked the hero.
Adriana Fogaça
Amantes & Milionários
Cativa do Amor
Cathy Williams
H. Paixão 126
2009

Simplesmente adoro mocinhas como Amy, não pensam muito pra falar e assim desmontam a esses homens todos certinhos e controlados.

Ela é vibrante cheia de vida...

é impossível para o magnata chato como Rafael não se apaixonar por ela, pois o mundo cinza dele fica colorido e excitante perto dela.

Claro que o chatonildo é lindo, um verdadeiro deus grego. Mas é um mero detalhe, o que realmente importa é que a pequena feiticeira lour
Tigger
I have decided that Cathy Williams just starts her books off slow and I know it will be a good read but, I have to just keep on reading!
Omnia Kadura
funny , short and Classic
read one of these "damsel & millionaire" stories and it's like you've read them all !
Hetal
Hetal added it
Nov 16, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Petronel
Petronel marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Priti
Priti added it
Sep 04, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...
Taken By Her Greek Boss At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern) His Virgin Secretary Her Impossible Boss