Start by marking “Sinfest Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Sinfest Volume 1

Sinfest Volume 1 (Sinfest (Dark Horse) #1)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Tatsuya Ishida's daily strip has become one of the world's most-read and longest-running webcomics. Drawing on wide-ranging influences--most notably Bill Watterson's remarkable Calvin and Hobbes--Sinfest xplores religion, advertising, sex, and politics in a way fleen.com calls "both brutally funny and devastatingly on-target." In an era when most newspaper strips have beco...more
Published July 14th 2009 by Dark Horse Originals (first published July 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sinfest Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinfest Volume 1

Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 1 by Thomas SiddellHark! A Vagrant by Kate BeatonGirl Genius, Vol. 1 by Phil Foglioxkcd by Randall MunroeLackadaisy by Tracy J. Butler
Webcomics
10th out of 178 books — 60 voters
The Essential Calvin and Hobbes by Bill WattersonCalvin and Hobbes by Bill WattersonThe Authoritative Calvin And Hobbes by Bill WattersonCalvin and Hobbes by Bill WattersonThe Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
Comics! Comics! Graphic Novels!
110th out of 197 books — 34 voters

More lists with this book...

Caroline
Volume 1 - compilation of webcomic strips covering religion, sex, politics and pop culture. Extremely irreverent, often spot-on, and very funny. LOVE IT!
Mike Aragona
No matter how many times I've read (or re-read) these strips, they still make me burst out laughing! I follow the new strips online, but it can't be compared to holding the actual, physical volume in my hands. Sinfest is rude, crude, and definitely full of 'tude' but it is also extremely witty, fresh, and outright funny.[return][return]Anyone who's read the strips online has no reason not to have these giggles at their fingertips :)
James Witherspoon
I'm a big fan of Sinfest. Ishida's art is fantastic, and the comics are usually spot on. Most will at least put a smile on your face, but only a few are laugh-out-loud funny. It was fun to go through and read all these older strips again.
Stephanie
Found this title on a blog called "Flashlight Worthy" in their Best Graphic Novels of 2009 list. It's a completely un-politically correct comic strip. Very funny if you're not easily offended! Definitely adult material.
Janessa
I love Sinfest, but this first volume really illustrates how rough the ideas and characters were in the beginning. I still loved it, but it definitely gives more insight into the history of the characters.
Gaelen
My favourite comic strip (web and print). It's so great to have it in book form! I hope they continue publishing them.
Andre
The first sinfest strips. A great take on the strip format with a mordern unorthodox approach.
Adriane
This is a really solid, well drawn, web comic, I highly recommend it.
Olivia
Olivia added it
Jul 11, 2014
Ben Ostrowsky
Ben Ostrowsky marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sinfest Life is My Bitch Sinfest: Viva La Resistance Dance of the Gods Sinfest Volume 2