Start by marking “Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Books 1 & 2)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Books 1 & 2)

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1-2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  772 ratings  ·  42 reviews
Volume 1: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
Volume 2: On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Georgia Nicolson's life is completely bonkers because:
- Her cat Angus is the size of a small Labrador. Also crazy.
- Her sister Libby may have hidden pooey knickers at the bottom of her bed.
- Her parents are spectacularly mad.
- She went to a party dressed as a s
Published December 1st 2008 by Barnes & Noble (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

Em
Feb 07, 2009 Em rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 14 year old girls
Shelves: young-adult
To be honest, this book wasn't as good as I hoped it was going to be. Maybe it's because our protagonist is 14 and I'm...really not, but in all honesty Georgia did come across as a bit of a bitch. She's mean to her friends (and Jas is mean to her back...unless the author was going for subtle undertones of a commentary on teenage female friendships...but I really don't think she was!) the language she uses is language I never used and the kids I work with don't use...it did seem like upper-middle ...more
Ashleigh;Cool x
Dec 01, 2008 Ashleigh;Cool x rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anygirl aged 12-17
Recommended to Ashleigh;Cool x by: the movie XD
This book was a laugh.out.loud book, i read it in form and laughed after everyone said to me "enjoy your book then?" and i was really confused because i didn't realised i was doing it. This book would appeal to girls aged 12-17, because it is "confessions" of a teenage girl and they are teenage ages. This book is made up of hillarious diary entries and i would most definently recommend it to read; just be sure to not read it on the tube, or anywhere in public as a matter of fact. I enjoey this b ...more
Lauren
Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging was first picked up by my mother. I remember scanning the shelves in the bookstore for a good mystery novel in the young adult section when my mom excitedly lunged towards me with this book. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God was in my mom's other hand.

Being a fairly innocent twelve-year-old, having my mother recommend a book with the word "SEX" in the title was absolutely horrifying, especially in public. I remember her saying, "If y
Katie Gray
This book is a sort of fun book, a light read and with no thinking involved. Its a sort of book for lazy days with nothing to do. If i went into a bookstore i would not have chosen a book like this. Elena gave it to me as a thoughtful and fun gift. I did read it for i had nothing else to do. This book is an enjoyable read.

It is about a girl and all her problems she has with boys, friends and how she deals with it in her mid teen years. It is written in a casual and fun dairy form.

If you do not r
Cj_
sooo slowly..
bored.
Molly
I read the Angus series about 4 years ago (I was 12) and I thought it was great back then.

Re-reading them for my 25 Book Reading Challenge and I can safely say I think they're still as bloody funny as they were in the first place. A few bits made me cringe (I.e the 'snogging scale' and not wearing a bra) but none the less I thought it was equally as relatable as it was funny.

It really is my sense of humour. I loved the film when it came out and I love the book as well - they're so different tha
papalbina
Just finished the first book: Luckyly I was not that stupid and superficial when I was fourteen and luckyly I didn't read the book at that age. I don't think I could make it in the adulthood healthy after reading that ¬¬

I would prevent my little sister from reading that, although the book was enjoyable and funny sometimes and I kinda like her at the end. I was a little disappointed to see that the Georgia in the movie and the Georgia in the books is not the same person at all. The one in the boo
Agata Rozpedek
I read all the books in the series...multiple times. I really wish I read it when I was teenager. Whenever I feel down I reach for this book because it never fails to cheer me up. I absolutely love Georgia and her adventures and really wish there was more books in the series.
Kelsey Robinson
This was one of my favourite childhood books and I must have read it about 10 times by now! It isn't as good as expected but still a great book! Must read :)
Samantha
I found Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging at the local library and was, at first, a little anxious to pick up the book, as I did not enjoy the movie version.

I am glad, however, that I did. It was a fun and quirky read with many parts of the book making me giggle.
Georgia's insight and how she sees the world was funny to read and her take on the world of boys was even funnier.
Kathryn
Totally loved this book! I wish I had read it when I was a bit younger, but I still enjoyed it now.
The story reminded me of my own teenage years. I could really relate to some of the things Georgia went through. (I accidently shaved my eyebrows off when I was 14 too...)
Very fun read and I want to read the rest of the series now.
Timmy Naces
Ahhhh. . . Middle school memories. I used to be VERY obsessed with the movie, particularly the hunky Aaron Johnson. HAHAHA.

I love Georgia's sarcasm throughout the book, although, I really hate her sometimes due to her jealousy over Jas and how she treats her.

Overall, LOVE LOVE LOVE the book.
Nusaiba
omg this book was the first book i read by loiuse renninson and after the first two chapters i fell in love this book is so realistic,funny and it also has this little lingering feeling tghat make you have to read the rest of the book and continue with the series
Smile-xd
With all the hype about it i assumed it'd be a good book. Havent seen the movie yet, but apparently thats better. As for the book, I thought it was rubbish. Boring, barely had a plot, and was very easy to read. Thought it was absolute rubbish
Emm
Well even through i think the main character is completly selfish, and just plain horrible to her friends, i think its still worth a read, at times it got me smiling and laughing. definatly gonna read the next one.
Gen
highly addictive. i have to read all the rest now, too. this book reminds me exactly of how it was when i was in high school - 'the fascists' - except much more fun:) i love remembering:)
Karina
This is a totally awsome book!!!! It is a diary of this teen-age girl from England. Totally need to read the other books. This book contains book 1 and 2 out of the 4.
Elise marson
I LOVE THE BOOK AND THE FILM
and i recomend this book to a lot of teenages who like a funny, romantic book also it was FABULOUS
Carolyn Gonzalez
this book is so funny. its so gurly and most teens can relate to it. i would recommed this book to anyone that enjoys a laugh =]
Christiane
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson will keep you laughing and is a great read if you want to read a novel with romance & comedy!
Emily
it was ok. i would like to see the movie, to see if it has been altered, but it was kinda funny.
Emma
This is a hilarious book! I as laughing so loudly that my sister had to kick me to make me shut up.
Alison
Apr 05, 2011 Alison rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alison by: Jannah W
Shelves: ya
Okay, I admit: I snorted with laughter. So?

File this one under: guilty pleasures.
Meeka101
Aug 10, 2009 Meeka101 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
i love the way its a diary and it makes me laugh so much i wud recomend it to anyone
Zenia Wood
I truly did LAUGH MY KNICKERS OFF on the hilariosity front!
Kate
Literally Laughed Out Loud. . .how many times? GREAT BOOK
Charleeene
I watched the movie! Totally amusing. (:
Merima Beganovic
An easy book about troubles of a teen girl.
Libby
this book is halarious!!!! really liked it
Cailee Bartholomew
Cailee Bartholomew marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
??? 1 16 Sep 26, 2009 08:47PM
Wild Things: YA G...: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson 18 89 May 08, 2009 11:56PM
  • Extreme Kissing
  • South Sea Adventure
  • By Royal Command (At the House of the Magician)
  • House At The Corner (Mystery & Adventure)
  • Johnny Swanson
  • Birthday Girl: a Novel
  • CSI: Serial (CSI, Graphic Novel #1)
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Pi**ed-Off Parents Club
  • Honeycote (Honeycote, #1)
  • Milly-Molly-Mandy Stories
  • Spirit's Song
  • Crazy in Love
  • Moonshine
  • Endal: How One Extraordinary Dog Brought a Family Back from the Brink
  • Jane Blonde: Twice the Spylet (Jane Blonde, #3)
  • Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea
  • The Love Factor (So Little Time, #8)
Louise Rennison is the bestselling award-winning author of the phenomenally successful ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series, translated into over 34 languages and to the stage and big screen as ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. She has won the Nestle Smarties Book Prize, the Michael L. Printz Honor Book and the Roald Dahl Funny prize for ‘Withering Tights’.
More about Louise Rennison...
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2) Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3) Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4) Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)