Start by marking “They Popped My Hood And Found Gravy on the Dipstick” as Want to Read:
They Popped My Hood And Found Gravy on the Dipstick

They Popped My Hood And Found Gravy on the Dipstick

2.92 of 5 stars 2.92  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
News anchor and reporter for Fox News Radio, Todd Starnes takes a humorous but serious look at life and faith. He shares stories from his journey to better health, and along the way loses over 100 pounds, runs the New York City marathon and survives open-heart surgery. Filled with humor and honesty They Popped my Hood and Found Gravy will entertain and challenge you too.
Published February 25th 2009 by Creation House

Be the first to ask a question about They Popped My Hood And Found Gravy on the Dipstick

They Popped My Hood and Found Gravy on the Dipstick is fantastically funny, entertaining, and encouraging. Three hundred pound Todd Starnes' doctor told him, "If you don't have this surgery, you will die." His aortic valve was shot. He needed open heart surgery, and he needed to change his eating habits. Todd loves food. Todd loves Southern cookin'.

It took courage for Todd to agree to open heart surgery and then he wasn't sure he could find the courage to make the needed changes his body require
Great title. Terrible book - not even the author's family members would want to read this book. Todd drones on about parts of his boring life.
Don't read it at night, unless you're not worried about waking others by laughing out loud! Funny, and a great read!
Christopher Ardery
Christopher Ardery marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Kristen Vanslette
Kristen Vanslette marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Lynne Fruechting
Lynne Fruechting marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Larry Thacker Jr.
Larry Thacker Jr. marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Lori marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Jonathan Freed
Jonathan Freed marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Brenda Nora
Brenda Nora marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Lora marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2013
Mary Mceleney zabivnik
Mary Mceleney zabivnik marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2012
Mary Chambers
Mary Chambers marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2012
Karen added it
Dec 20, 2010
Jaime marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2009
Shawna marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2009