Start by marking “What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man” as Want to Read:
What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man

What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Good communication is essential in a good marriage. In this unique book, best-selling author and pastor John Hagee and his wife, Diana, present a husband's and wife's point of view on communicating more effectively. Designed as two books in one, John's What Every Man Wants in a Woman and Diana's What Every Woman Wants in a Man will bless couples married for years, young an ...more
Published January 1st 2001 by Charisma House

Katrina Atkins
Jun 11, 2010 Katrina Atkins is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is currently my devotion. I am enjoying learning how to be submissive (NOT!)
Barbara
This book is a Christian primer for those wanting to get married, and is coauthored by a pastor (John Hagee) and his wife, who each write half of the book from the male or female perspective. I found Hagee's oneliners and jokes tiresome after a while, but his advice is solid: love and respect your mate, and understand the differences between men and women. It was a good read, but I've read better books on relationships.
Danettewinslow
I haven't finished it but it helps you look at things from both male and female perspectives...Maybe both people in the relationship should read. It is a bit of an eye opener with a Christian spin on everything. It can help you build a stronger relationship if you have an open mind.
Shiloh
This was a good book, but not much that was new, or that you don't see in other marrieds books. It was a bit confusing too as to which side was writen to who. I actually perferred Diana Hagge's side of the book.
roland zoe
Cuma baca yang bagian 'What Every Man Wants..' aja. Yang satu lagi ntar aja, hahaha... Cukup bagus buat mengenal wanita (ataupun pria).
Paul Townley
Excellent reading for both my wife and me. Pastor Hagee makes numerous points that are well taken and very useful.
Taryn
John Hagee is hilarious! I loved this book!
Wanjiru
Wanjiru is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2015
Liz Boles
Liz Boles marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Ayron Scott
Ayron Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Symoh Jonah
Symoh Jonah marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Segun Oyedara
Segun Oyedara marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Charo Gamboa-Tapang
Charo Gamboa-Tapang marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Tina Coyer
Tina Coyer is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2015
Ohioma Egwaoje
Ohioma Egwaoje marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Vicki Bliss
Vicki Bliss marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Richard Ifeoma
Richard Ifeoma marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Anike Stepha
Anike Stepha marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Burness Booysen
Burness Booysen is currently reading it
Jun 19, 2015
Ukairo Ugonna
Ukairo Ugonna marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Alaa Al-Sadi
Alaa Al-Sadi marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Leisha Duran
Leisha Duran marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Noel Ruiz Junior
Noel Ruiz Junior is currently reading it
Jun 02, 2015
Liseth
Liseth marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The 10 Commandments of Marriage: The Do's and Don'ts for a Lifelong Covenant
  • Before You Say "I Do"
  • For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband
  • Starting Your Career as a Freelance Writer
  • Galileo Goes to Jail: And Other Myths about Science and Religion
  • Better Together: What On Earth Are We Here For?
  • Transforming Children Into Spiritual Champions: Why Children Should Be Your Church's #1 Priority
  • Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day
  • Genesis and the Big Bang Theory: The Discovery Of Harmony Between Modern Science And The Bible
  • Are We Living in the End Times?
  • Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!
  • Why Marriages Succeed or Fail: And How You Can Make Yours Last
  • Thuggin In Miami (The Family Is Made : Part 1)
  • Enjoying Where You Are on the Way to Where You Are Going: Learning How to Live a Joyful Spirit-Led Life
  • The Best Things in Life: A Contemporary Socrates Looks at Power, Pleasure, Truth & the Good Life
  • Point Man: How a Man Can Lead His Family
  • Right People, Right Place, Right Plan: Discerning the Voice of God
  • Becoming the Woman of His Dreams: Seven Qualities Every Man Longs for
The King's Daughter: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be Ruth: The Romance of Redemption The King's Daughter: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be What Every Man Wants in a Woman/What Every Woman in a Man: 10 Essentials for Growing Deeper in Love/10 Qualities for Nurturing Intimacy The King's Daughter