Start by marking “What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man” as Want to Read:
What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man

What Every Man Wants in a Woman, What Every Woman Wants in a Man

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  121 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Good communication is essential in a good marriage. In this unique book, best-selling author and pastor John Hagee and his wife, Diana, present a husband's and wife's point of view on communicating more effectively. Designed as two books in one, John's What Every Man Wants in a Woman and Diana's What Every Woman Wants in a Man will bless couples married for years, young an ...more
Published January 1st 2001 by Charisma House

Katrina Atkins
Jun 11, 2010 Katrina Atkins is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is currently my devotion. I am enjoying learning how to be submissive (NOT!)
Barbara
Aug 31, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a Christian primer for those wanting to get married, and is coauthored by a pastor (John Hagee) and his wife, who each write half of the book from the male or female perspective. I found Hagee's oneliners and jokes tiresome after a while, but his advice is solid: love and respect your mate, and understand the differences between men and women. It was a good read, but I've read better books on relationships.
Danettewinslow
Feb 20, 2008 Danettewinslow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't finished it but it helps you look at things from both male and female perspectives...Maybe both people in the relationship should read. It is a bit of an eye opener with a Christian spin on everything. It can help you build a stronger relationship if you have an open mind.
Shiloh
Jan 30, 2008 Shiloh rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book, but not much that was new, or that you don't see in other marrieds books. It was a bit confusing too as to which side was writen to who. I actually perferred Diana Hagge's side of the book.
roland zoe
Cuma baca yang bagian 'What Every Man Wants..' aja. Yang satu lagi ntar aja, hahaha... Cukup bagus buat mengenal wanita (ataupun pria).
Paul Townley
Jul 29, 2012 Paul Townley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reading for both my wife and me. Pastor Hagee makes numerous points that are well taken and very useful.
Taryn
Jan 24, 2009 Taryn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
John Hagee is hilarious! I loved this book!
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Amarelis Carvajal
Amarelis Carvajal marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Braylie
Braylie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Nosa Omoregie
Nosa Omoregie marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Alade Oluwapelumi
Alade Oluwapelumi marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Ann-marie Ako-adounvo
Ann-marie Ako-adounvo rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Irokansi Eberechi
Irokansi Eberechi marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Oluwadamilola
Oluwadamilola marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Agoi Gilbert
Agoi Gilbert marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Suzanne Bhagan
Suzanne Bhagan is currently reading it
May 20, 2016
Laura rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Sharon Martin
Sharon Martin is currently reading it
May 17, 2016
SANDY
SANDY marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Hannah Denny
Hannah Denny marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Deisy Suarez
Deisy Suarez marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Jamaal Kennebrew
Jamaal Kennebrew rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Angela Midolo Dow
Angela Midolo Dow marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Vangi8610
Vangi8610 marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Natia Beridze
Natia Beridze marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Elvis
Elvis marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
  • The 10 Commandments of Marriage: The Do's and Don'ts for a Lifelong Covenant
  • The Writers Digest Guide to Query Letters
  • For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband
  • The Bible Promise Book - KJV
  • Before You Say "I Do"
  • Starting Your Career as a Freelance Writer
  • Galileo Goes to Jail: And Other Myths about Science and Religion
  • Transforming Children Into Spiritual Champions: Why Children Should Be Your Church's #1 Priority
  • Reasoning From The Scriptures
  • Better Together: What On Earth Are We Here For?
  • Enjoying Where You Are on the Way to Where You Are Going: Learning How to Live a Joyful Spirit-Led Life
  • The Best Things in Life: A Contemporary Socrates Looks at Power, Pleasure, Truth & the Good Life
  • Genesis and the Big Bang Theory: The Discovery Of Harmony Between Modern Science And The Bible
  • Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day
  • Are We Living in the End Times?
  • Thuggin In Miami (The Family Is Made : Part 1)
  • The Story of Philosophy