Start by marking “De mysterieuze mummie ” as Want to Read:
De mysterieuze mummie

De mysterieuze mummie (Geronimo Stilton #26)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,880 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
Op een luie middag in oktober zit ik lekker knus bij de open haard een boek te lezen. Buiten blaast een ijzige wind de afgevallen bladeren wild in het rond. Ik nip aan mijn kopje jasmijnthee, knabbel aan een kaaskoekje... Dan trilt ineens mijn mobiel, een sms'je: Stilton, ik heb je hulp nodig bij een mysterieuze zaak! Professor Hieronymus O'Glief. samen met mijn neefje Ben ...more
Published February 2009 by De Wakkere Muis (first published August 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about De mysterieuze mummie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De mysterieuze mummie

Chiara
Nov 02, 2011 Chiara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i started to read this book because i was told by a friend that it was one of the best Geronimo Stilton has written in this series.
the category i put this book in was that the main character in this book is male because Geronimo Stilton is the main character in this book and he is always in the middle of trouble and adventures.
the part i liked about this book was how the mummy was running after all of them in the scary museum in Egypt and then Geronimo had been a hero for them as they were all t
Spencer
scary..................... BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn
May 18, 2011 Kathryn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brendan
I just finished reading Geronimo Stilton, The Mummy With No Name. I liked it because there was a Mummy going around the museum trying to scare everyone out! If you have to type in numbers to rate it I would type in 500!
My favorite part was when they got trapped in a trap door and Geronimo Stilton found a way to get out.
The characters are Geronimo Stilton, Benjamin Stilton, Bugsy, and Professor. The plan was Geronimo Stilton stood at the bottom, Professor stood on top of Geronimo, Benjamin got o
Sara Hernandez
Feb 06, 2015 Sara Hernandez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was funny because Geronimo is a scaredy mouse and he gets scared easily so since they're in a haunted museum he gets scared a lot and it is really funny how he faints a lot and I'm pretty sure that all my reviews are the same but that's just what I like about the book that are Geronimo Stilton [that they're funny].
Melissa Namba
This was better than other Geronimo Stilton books, but it was still bleh with too much focus on font. I appreciated the little historical tidbits, but there was so much more that they could have added. I mean, hello! Mummies are fascinating!
Twyla
Tong Tong
Feb 06, 2014 Tong Tong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series was one that I enjoyed when I was younger in about 2nd or 3rd grade. It's still funny even now with Bugsy Wugsy yelling "UNCLE G! UNCLE G!" all the time and driving Geronimo crazy:)
Sudhindra
Jul 18, 2015 Sudhindra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An awesome book. One of the best books in the series. Has a good story and nice plot twist. Quite a good adventure!
Thanks!
Sudhindra, Chennai
Alecia
Nov 24, 2014 Alecia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
When I started reading this book I thought it would be boring but it turned out very good so give it full stars
Superreader300
Jul 26, 2015 Superreader300 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A shadow thief stole part of the papyrus.
Søren Kent
Jan 11, 2016 Søren Kent rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked when Geronimo went The Hall of scarabs.
Ke'Aundria
Sep 16, 2015 Ke'Aundria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It is a good thrill.
Supriya Unni
Nov 15, 2014 Supriya Unni is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I know it will be amazing!
Talha Bin
Cool
Suki
Jun 19, 2015 Suki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure
Rated for the French version.
Youjin
Apr 12, 2008 Youjin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
quite interesting book!
Germino the mouse went to Egypt as he want to know about the secreat about the mummy with no name.Then, there have a papirus and hidden things. Bu, the eyes behind him was waiting to stole it.if you are interested with these book you can read it onthe national libery. It's look like little bit childish but when yo uread 5 pages you will start enjoying the book.
Actonacademyguatemala
Geronimo Stilton went to the museum. In the museum was a mummy and the mummy was trying to scare everybody to get the treasureof the pharaoh. But Geronimo Stilton and his friends looked to the mummy to know who was the mummy. And saw the history. Is interesting and a little bit funny. Katia L
Ms Carr
My students really love this series. They asked if I could read this book next. So right now we are on a Geronimo Stilton kick. They are fun books that keep my students engaged while they have their recess snack. My favourite element of the books is the fun fonts.
Rachel
Jan 01, 2009 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bronwyn told me this book was the best one in the series. I haven't read any of the others so I can't vouch for that, but this one was good. Something I would've liked as a kid--mystery, but more silly than scary, with interesting facts interspersed.
Dree
One of the more enjoyable Geronimo Stiltons--lots of good info and a good story. My 6-year-old loved it. As always, though, the text is just waaaay to busy. I am sure they think it's cute and clever, but it's just annoying.
Hazim
Mar 15, 2010 Hazim rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ana, camila, camila-i
camila-i-this book is incranable you can now more fun characters and you will have fun.

ana sofia
this books is asome they go to a mouseiame and there was a tumba that said the mummy with no name evryone was scared
Susan  Thompson
Nov 01, 2009 Susan Thompson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beck-and-yogi
These are fun books and there are a lot of them! Beck and Yogi have enjoyed hearing these read aloud. Fast-paced with lots of nice pictures and maps they make good read alouds for kids transitioning to chapter books.
Farhana Faruq
Jun 07, 2011 Farhana Faruq rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: early-readers
Geronimo, his nephew Benjamin and Bugsy have a mystery to solve!

I enjoyed the story. I loved Bugsy's character.
I also liked the additional info on Egypt and the "Mummy Party" ideas at the end of the book.
Jazzy
Oct 25, 2010 Jazzy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I`ve read The Mummy With No Name By Geromino Stilton.
I`ve read most book out of the series including ''A very Mery Christmas''
Geromino Stilton Books Are awesome!!!!!!!
I definatly recomend reading them.
Nicky
THIS BOOK ROCKS IT HAS BEEN KINDA INTERESTING SINCE I STARTED AND i COULD'NT EVEN PUT IT DOWN. MUMMIES WITH NO NAME INTERST ME
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • The Runaway Mummy: A Petrifying Parody
  • Bill and Pete Go Down the Nile
  • Ms. Frizzle's Adventures: Ancient Egypt
  • Shadow (The Puppy Place, #3)
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury (Ricky Ricotta, #2)
  • Journey to the Volcano Palace (The Secrets of Droon, #2)
  • Emma The Easter Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)