Modern-Day Stories of Muslims Who Found Jesus (The Costly Call, #1)

Modern-Day Stories of Muslims Who Found Jesus (The Costly Call, #1)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  8 reviews
From all walks of life and every Muslim nation on earth, God is calling courageous Muslims to Himself. You will be moved and inspired by the stories of Hassan from Malaysia, Muusa from the West Bank, Aisha from Saudi Arabia, and sixteen other Muslims who found Christ and tenaciously persevere in their faith despite the terror and sacrifice that comes with it.
Published January 13th 2005 by Kregel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Modern-Day Stories of Muslims Who Found Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Modern-Day Stories of Muslims Who Found Jesus

May 09, 2010 Laura rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: islam
Awesome book, not only talked about the persecution Muslims endure for becoming Christians but also the cultural struggles they have. This book also taught me a lot about historical and geographical information regarding Muslims in different areas of the world. Would recommend to any Christian
Shane
Nov 26, 2007 Shane rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone wanting to understand the persecution muslims who come to Christ face
Shelves: religion
That Christians in America have no reason to not share their faith compared to the very real dangers of torture and loss of friends and family that former muslims face every day when they choose Christ and share about Him.
Nikki
To be honest, I didn't expect to be as moved by this book as I was. But I was shown that as cynical as I am, my heart is still truly tender. In these modern times, and in this free country, we often fail to realize how blessed we are for the freedoms that we have. It broke my heart to learn of the torture, suffering and persecution that those who decide to accept Christ often endure in other countries where it is viewed as a crime. To know their burden for their loved ones, a burden that surpass...more
Rod
An incredible collection of stories of Muslim's that have come to be Christians. ITs not easy to be a Christian in many parts of the world. You could be imprisoned or killed for going against good ol' Allah. OUCH! Someone has insecurity issues I think.
But a great book of people who have found something really worth living for. Every Muslim and Christian should read this.
Mandy Hoffman
This is an easy read book since it's 19 short testimonies. It's also an informative book that will change your perspective on the hardships of walking for Christ as a Christian in the USA. It was a help to me to get an overview of what the muslim beliefs are all about.
Sally
Individual stories of Muslims who found Christ and the cost they had to endure for it. While we do not live in a country that persecutes Christians, many other countries do, as well as some other religions.
jeff
Several incredible stories of people that overcome religious bigotry, persecution, hateful families, life threatening situations to find faith in Jesus Christ.
Sara Borsari
Feb 07, 2008 Sara Borsari rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Sara Borsari by: Tony Lipari
Shelves: christian-lit
This is an eye-openere to the traditions of Muslim culture. It's a must.
Kathee
Kathee marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Jerrill Wyler
Jerrill Wyler is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2014
Angeline Bowman
Angeline Bowman marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Paige S.
Paige S. marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Daisy
Daisy added it
Feb 15, 2014
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Marla
Marla marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Aaron
Aaron added it
Sep 06, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Leah Good
Leah Good marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Jehsa
Jehsa marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
More Than a Prophet: An Insider's Response to Muslim Beliefs about Jesus & Christianity The Untold Story (The Costly Call, #2) The Costly Call, Book 2: The Untold Story Christian Jihad: Two Former Muslims Look at the Crusades and Killing in the Name of Christ Unveiling Islam: An Insider's Look at Muslim Life and Beliefs