Start by marking “Thanks for Nothing (From the Files of Madison Finn, #5)” as Want to Read:
Thanks for Nothing (From the Files of Madison Finn, #5)

Thanks for Nothing (From the Files of Madison Finn #5)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  453 ratings  ·  12 reviews
What does Madison have to be thankful for? Not much, Madison thinks. It's the first Thanksgiving since her mom and dad split, and she feels stuck in the middle. But this holiday is stuffed with surprising revelations and good cheer--especially when Madison volunteers at the local animal shelter.
Published November 1st 2001 by Volo

To ask other readers questions about Thanks for Nothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thanks for Nothing

Pamela King
wow while reading the synopsis, I thought to myself, did the eleven year-old me really loved this series and became obsessed with it?
Stina
No, didn't like it
Leilani
madison starts to help out at the animal shelter. she loves loves loves animals! they make her laugh and she walks them feeds them ect. all her other friends do somthing and now she finnaly got somthing to do! her friend feona has hge soccer turnaments,and amiie has ballet.
Nejia
It was too good. Madison was really lucky to have a family who loves her even her parents were separated but still she had the hope for doing something and she did it and accomplished her mission of living a happy life. I loved the book very much.
Stephanie
This was a cute book that makes us think about what we are lucky for. Maddie learns that, even though her parents are divorced, she is still lucky to have a great family that loves her. She is also lucky for her awesome friends.
Paige
Jan 18, 2013 Paige added it
Shelves: childrens-books
Starting reading this series is probably 4th grade, I think? I loved it at the time.
Kelsie
this book was great for me because i love animals sort of how madison did
Rea Rubrico
Its cool and i love it each series of Madison Finn i like it so much!
s o n n a
i read this in a 3 in 1 pack its sooooooo good!!!
Aly
Jul 23, 2008 Aly added it
I loved this book. Series is a must read.
Dakota
Apr 23, 2009 Dakota added it
awesome love it
Reader
May 08, 2013 Reader marked it as to-read
Awesome book
Azaria Francis
Azaria Francis marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Jordan
Jordan added it
Oct 18, 2014
Maryam
Maryam marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Averey
Averey marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Laura Cadena
Laura Cadena marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Genie
Genie added it
Oct 17, 2014
Angelica
Angelica marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Awesome Ninja
Awesome Ninja marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Jana Ashraf
Jana Ashraf marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Neoshi Vora
Neoshi Vora marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Sanjana
Sanjana marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
  • Have Wheels, Will Travel (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #4)
  • The All-New Amelia (Amelia's Notebooks, #7)
  • And the Winner Is... (Camp Confidential, #18)
Laura Dower worked in marketing and editorial in kid’s publishing for many years before taking a big leap to the full-time life of an author. Since 2000, she has penned 90+ books–from picture books to young adult fiction and nonfiction. Along the way, she had two sons and a daughter. Laura and her groovy family of five live in Yonkers, NY.
More about Laura Dower...
The Boy Next Door (Candy Apple #2) Only the Lonely (From the Files of Madison Finn, #1) Boy, Oh Boy! (From the Files of Madison Finn, #2) Play It Again (From the Files of Madison Finn, #3) Save the Date (From the Files of Madison Finn, #7)