Start by marking “Boss Man from Ogallala (Nebraska, Americana, # 27)” as Want to Read:
Boss Man from Ogallala (Nebraska, Americana, # 27)

Boss Man from Ogallala (Americana #27)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Every novel in this collection is your passport to a romantic tour of the United States through time-honored favorites by America's First Lady of romance fiction. Each of the fifty novels is set in a different state, researched by Janet and her husband, Bill. For the Daileys it was an odyssey of discovery. For you, it's the journey of a lifetime. Your tour of desire begins ...more
Published February 26th 2001 by eReads.com (first published May 1975)

To ask other readers questions about Boss Man from Ogallala, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boss Man from Ogallala

Ann Keller
I really enjoyed the contrasting personalities in this novel. Feisty Casey was definitely a match for rugged, handsome Flint McCallister. Observing them as they got to know each other better was a real treat.
Hollie
couldn't stop reading this one, but it was crazy. so many fights. one in particular really bothered me. at one point I cried, now that I remember why I cried I am taking off two stars! let it be known that making me cry over stuff like that isn't appreciated by this romance reader.
Phyllis Jesse
Boss man

I am born and raised in western Nebraska. Being a farmer's daughter and a ranchers wife this book was so easy to relate to. I fully felt I was living the book with the trials and tribulations of everyday life.
Connie N.
This was the most irritating couple ever. They spent most of the book having ridiculously pointless arguments, both of them supremely filled with preconceived notions and inflexible attitudes. She was such a spoiled little brat that it was difficult to think of her as a romantic figure--it gave me a squeamish feeling. And although he seemed reasonable at first, he became increasingly annoying, very caveman but not in a sexy way. The secondary characters were actually pretty nice, but the two mai ...more
لبنى عبد العزيز
انا احب هذا الموقع واعتبر نفسى وقعت غلي كنز
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 21, 2015
Omnya
Omnya marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Rowankamal
Rowankamal marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Cawilliams
Cawilliams marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Hnou
Hnou marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Lucy
Lucy added it
Jan 28, 2015
Jessica Mcdaniel
Jessica Mcdaniel marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Lin
Lin marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Finn
Finn marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Loulou Yafi sabbagh
Loulou Yafi sabbagh marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Janet Anne Haradon Dailey was an American author of numerous romance novels as Janet Dailey (her married name). Her novels have been translated into nineteen languages and have sold over 300 million copies worldwide.

Born in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa, she attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska before meeting her husband, Bill. Bill and Janet worked together in construction and land developme
More about Janet Dailey...

Americana (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • Dangerous Masquerade (Alabama, Americana,  #1)
  • Northern Magic (Alaska, Americana, #2)
  • Sonora Sundown (Arizona, Americana, #3)
  • Valley of the Vapours (Arkansas, Americana, #4)
  • Fire and Ice (California, Americana,  #5)
  • After The Storm
  • Difficult Decision (Connecticut,  Americana, #7)
  • The Matchmakers (Delaware,  Americana, #8)
  • Southern Nights  (Florida,  Americana, #9)
  • Night of the Cotillion (Georgia, Americana, #10)
This Calder Sky (Calder Saga #3) Calder Pride (Calder Saga #5) This Calder Range (Calder Saga #1) Stands A Calder Man (Calder Saga #2) Calder Born, Calder Bred (Calder Saga #4)