Start by marking “Moonlight Protector (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Protector (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #1)

Moonlight Protector (Ashton Grove Werewolves #1)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Cole Andrews, biologist by trade and werewolf by blood, is tired of being alone. He and his two brothers live in the large Victorian home that had belonged to their parents. He's always wanted to find his mate and start a family. Now that he's in his thirties, he's starting to give up hope. He's already seen all of the women available in his small town of Ashton Grove and ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlight Protector

Julie (jjmachshev)
Ummm, damsel in distress meets three werewolf brothers. Sounds like it could be great, eh? Not so much. I found the plot predictable, the characters bland, the sex so-so, and the execution left alot to be desired, FOR ME.

My biggest beef was that there was nothing different or unusual to make this paranormal stand out from all the rest and her werewolves were rather wimpy.

For the whole review, check out http://www.enchantingreviews.com/
But give them a couple of days to post it :)
Susan1566
The book & premise wasn't bad but I almost felt like the writing style was for children. She was decribing every little detail which isn't required. It's hard to describe exactly how I felt reading this - it was almost too simple. At the beginning when Cole is going for his truck you find out that he gets to the house in record time, goes to the 3rd floor, the 1st bedroom & changes back to a man. Once he's dressed, after a detailed decription of both wolf & man you find out that he g ...more
Phoebe
Feb 11, 2009 Phoebe rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Phoebe by: Jessica Coulter Smith
Amber Shaffer
Leaving Whispering Lake we follow the brothers to their homes. Cole still wanting to find his mate comes across a woman, Marin, that was in a bad wreck while in wolf form. Knowing that she belonged to his pack the goes for help. Gabriel comes to help, but neither of them know which one she will choose. Staying in wolf form he stays by her side until she is better. Marin has a horrible past that follows her and the brothers will protect her to their death.

This book is a great start to the series
Gabryyl Pierce
Writing was good, interesting premise but way too much extraneous stuff. We don't care what the character orders at a restaurant or that they're washing their face 20 times. Otherwise good read.
Ilse
Another hard-to-put down book by Jessica Coulter Smith. If you love romance or paranormal romance, you will love this book. Cole is a hunk who stumbles on an injured Marin...while in his wolf form! He immediately feels a bond toward her but will she feel the same? Is Marin his true mate or the mate of one of the other pack members?

Marin has had a traumatic past which is sure to affect her trust of men. How will she feel to learn that Cole and his brothers are werewolves? Find out the answers as
Kim
I finished this, but it really wasn't for me. The love story/romance was just unbelievable. It happened in a matter of days and I found myself rolling my eyes repeatedly. The hero rolled over for the heroine - anything she wanted. But, she, of course, was completely undemanding, petite with a huge rack and totally un-traumatized by being raped. The villain was a side show. Not for me.
Yvonne
Even though I read the series out of order, I really enjoyed the story. It was pretty fast-paced and the concern of the hero was very believable. The only thing I found a bit disturbing was the fact that the heroine did not seem to confront her ordeal before getting intimate with the hero. Overall, I was pleased with the ending and plan to read through the rest of the series.
Sue
Good start for the second book of this series can't wait to see whose up next and what will happen to them. I don't tell you what the story is about when I write my reviews just if I like them and want more.
Hotncold82
I honestly did not even finish this book. It was so boring, it was unreal, and I honestly did not have the patience to deal with reading through the boring parts.
OH MY Cole and his brothers and cousins are just yummy. This book was great. I didn't want it to end. Can't wait to read the rest of the boy's stories.
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Casey (LittlePinkCrayon)
Casey (LittlePinkCrayon) marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Chesspalomino
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 20, 2015
Lilolily
Lilolily marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Claudia Wong Shin Jen
Claudia Wong Shin Jen marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
  • Summer's Wolf (Westervelt Wolves, #2)
  • Savage Love (Bite Me)
  • Tey's White Wolf (Denver Pack, #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Dark Highland Fire (The MacInnes Werewolves Trilogy, #2)
  • Port Of Paradise
  • Cherished (Mystic Wolves #1B)
  • The Wolf Next Door (Westfield Wolves, #3)

Ashton Grove Werewolves (6 books)
  • Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2)
  • Moonlight Guardian (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #3)
  • Moonlight Champion (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #4)
  • Moonlight Savior (Ashton Grove Werewolves 5)
  • Moonlight Warrior (Ashton Grove Werewolves #6)
Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2) Moonlight Guardian (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #3) Moonlight Champion (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #4) Moonlight Savior (Ashton Grove Werewolves 5) Whispering Lake (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #0.5)