Start by marking “The Princess Twins and the Tea Party” as Want to Read:
The Princess Twins and the Tea Party

The Princess Twins and the Tea Party (The Princess Twins)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  14 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A lesson in humility. Princess Emma wants everything to be perfect for her tea party, but only God is perfect. Just when her guests arrive, everything seems to go wrong. How will Emma fix it? This level-one story teaches girls what it means to be a princess for the true King.
Published May 1st 2009 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Twins and the Tea Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Twins and the Tea Party

Rebecca Ray
Apr 05, 2016 Rebecca Ray rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you have girly girls who love tea parties? I know I do. In fact, we’ve taken whole days just to make teacakes and prepare for a tea party for our family. So, when I saw the book The Princess Twins and the Tea Party, I thought it might make an excellent addition to our home library for my girls to use as reading practice.

In this simple, easy-to-read book, Emma is trying to make everything perfect for a tea party with her friends, and she’s checking to make sure that everything is just right. S
MrsK Books
Apr 25, 2016 MrsK Books rated it really liked it
Every host wants all things to be perfectly "pleasing" for our guests. Of course the goodies must be divine. Of course the table must be elegant, eye-catching, welcoming, and royal. Every detail is checked and re-checked.

Yet, if there is a puppy that is just so excited to be at the party... well so many things can go wrong.

How would you react when your tea party is "crashed?" Are you gracious? Do you get angry, pout, or cry when your plans aren't going the way you want them to?
Tea parties are t
Zoe Schoppa
May 21, 2016 Zoe Schoppa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all parents of little girls learning to read
I have a six-year-old daughter who is the epitome of the average and happy first grader. When she came home from school today I told her that I had a book for her to read. When I showed her the book she said “Yeah! I love these books!” What a great way to start.

We call our little girl Princess Wiggles of the Realm of Dirt Dirt. I really should write a post about how that nickname came about. Anyway, this story was perfect for her. Her attention was focused (not usually the case, hence the wiggle
Lindsi
Apr 01, 2014 Lindsi rated it really liked it
Love the Princess Twin books, about having godly character like a beautiful heart and caring for others above yourselves. The Princess are Abby & Emma, so we read our girl's names Ammi & Emmalyn instead. The girls love it!
Margaret
Nov 12, 2014 Margaret rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Margaret by: Candice Frederick
"He [God] gives grace to those who are not proud." - Proverbs 3:34

Now isn't that a funny verse that we'd hate to hear in the moment we need it most. While this is an early reader and meant for children I think the message is spoken to the mama's reading over the shoulder loud and clear as well. How many times have you gotten all caught up in making everything perfect for a party or event that you lose the enjoyment of all that you should be blessed with. So true!

Learn it now and not after your
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Stephanie Watson
Stephanie Watson rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
gloria
gloria rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Patricia Kemp Blackmon marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
AppleBlossom
AppleBlossom marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Valarie J Work
Valarie J Work rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Juliana
Juliana rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2014
Helen
Helen added it
Apr 01, 2014
Paris
Paris added it
Sep 07, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Helen
Helen added it
Jun 18, 2013
Alana
Alana rated it did not like it
May 24, 2012
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
May 08, 2012
Toya
Toya added it
Feb 08, 2012
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2011
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2010
Author. Speaker. Grace Dweller. Mona from Arizona writes Historical Romance and Children's Books. Mona is the author of Something Blue in The Heirloom Brides Collection, Keeper of My Heart in The Convenient Bride Collection, The Family Quilt in A Cup of Christmas Cheer Volume 3, Two Brides Too Many, Too Rich for a Bride, The Bride Wore Blue, Twice a Bride, The Quilted Heart Omnibus, Prairie Song. ...more
More about Mona Hodgson...

The Princess Twins (5 books)
  • The Princess Twins and the Kitty