Start by marking “Ghosts (Hex, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ghosts (Hex, #3)

Ghosts (Hex #3)

In the twenty-fourth century, Raven leads an army of Hexes, humans with a mutant gene allowing interface with computers, and a band of rebels to a new future only to find the Net harbors an evil, threatening blackness.
Published June 8th 2001 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Ghosts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosts

Anita
Jul 31, 2012 Anita rated it really liked it
This is my second time reading this series, but since I forgot what happened, I ended up reading it really fast and skipped a lot of the boring political stuff to get to the action. The premise is very imaginative, and a lot happens, but the story is told in a really superficial manner. There are so many characters and the books are so short, that the author couldn't really do much but make everyone a one-dimensional character. I did love the fact that there was no cheesy romance cluttering up t ...more
Ariel
Dec 23, 2009 Ariel rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone/ those who enjoy futuristic books .
This book tied up all the loose ends and everything , but it was my least favorite of the series . I didn't like how it switched to different peoples POV's so much andd I felt it could have been longer because of all the new characters . I stil yet really enjoyed the book , this series is soo intresting just the idea of Hexes and the world she creates is amazing . A spinoff series would be an amazing thing as well , in my opinion . I was definitely surprised with how the series ended , I wasn't ...more
Emily
Mar 18, 2012 Emily rated it liked it
In terms of cyberpunk and dystopian tales, I rather enjoyed this series. I read the first two ages ago, so it took a bit to remember what I'd read before. The mix of tech/web and dystopia, and the idea of the progression of human evolution is really interesting in this series. There were some things I would have liked to see drawn out more, or for more detail to be included in places, but overall this was a good read.
Sydd
Mar 03, 2013 Sydd rated it really liked it
Okay, in this, the third times the charm is completely true. Adding more hexes was a great idea, especially when they had to contact them.. I loved this on because of all the things that improved, Raven's attitude getting worse, and the little kids whose parents are gone, trying to find the others like them.
Tortla
May 25, 2007 Tortla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopias, feministy
These books aren't so much dystopias as set in a vaguely depressing future. Which is basically the same thing. Not really, though.

EDIT: Sorry about this review.(I just realized I posted the same review three times for each book in this series. That's pretty annoying. But in my defense I never remember in which order these books fall chronologically.)
Briana Grenert
Dec 18, 2009 Briana Grenert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aaron
Dec 27, 2011 Aaron rated it liked it
The trilogy as a whole was a nice read, not too detail-oriented, more "in the now." Interesting concept at the macro level of people that have the ability to communicate with technology. I wish there was more character development, though.
Madeline Partner
Feb 06, 2012 Madeline Partner rated it really liked it
Loved it, a good ending to the series. While I love the ending, I don't really like how it was carried out ((view spoiler). I wish it was described in a more dynamic fashion, so that you as a reader can get more into it.
Other than that, I quite like this book!

Anne
May 23, 2009 Anne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi, read-in-2009
I was a little disappointed. I think the book could have been much better, but it was still a decent story.
As a side note, there weren't as many typos in this book as there were in the previous one. Still, the editor should have done a better job.
Carlyn
This book was much better than the first two.
Full review to come.
Maybe.
Carolina
Dec 26, 2015 Carolina rated it really liked it
The beginning was a little bit slow compared to the other books in the series, but the ending was amazing and really made the series.
Morgan
Aug 06, 2011 Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good, the best series ending I have read. Some may think Raven shoudn't have died but I think it built her a hero's charecter.
Anna
Sep 24, 2013 Anna rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
This is what I get for buying a book from a bookstore without consulting goodreads first. Not only is it the third book in a series, it's not a very good series.
Gwendolyn G
Nov 07, 2012 Gwendolyn G rated it it was amazing
I Loved the ending
Ying Moua
Ying Moua rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
Fern
Apr 09, 2008 Fern rated it really liked it
Shelves: great-books
I loved this book. It was one of my childhood favourites.
Buttercup
Buttercup rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2011
Margaret
Margaret rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2011
Caitlin Collins
Caitlin Collins rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2011
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2014
Mayra Cacho
Mayra Cacho rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2012
Jon Watson
Jon Watson rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Cait
Cait rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2007
Marta
Marta rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Hamid
Hamid rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Sharday
Sharday rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2011
Krissy
Krissy rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Tomaž Čeč
Tomaž Čeč rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2015
  • Silver Eyes (Violet Eyes, #2)
  • Assault (Recon Team Angel, #1)
  • The Curse of Naar (Lone Wolf, #20)
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil (Greyhawk Classics, #5)
  • The Crown of Kings (Fighting Fantasy: Sorcery!, #4)
  • Mainline
  • Rebel Planet (Fighting Fantasy, #18)
  • Einstein and Religion: Physics and Theology
  • Windows Presentation Foundation Unleashed
  • Lightwing
  • Gnosis: The Nature and History of Gnosticism
  • Crashcourse
  • The Da Vinci Hoax: Exposing the Errors in the Da Vinci Code
Rhiannon Lassiter began writing when she was still at school. The first agent to see her work encouraged her to finish Hex, which was accepted when she was nineteen by the first publisher to read it (Macmillan).

Rhiannon graduated from Oxford University and has written eight best selling novels, several short stories and one non-fiction title for children and teenagers. She has edited an anthology
More about Rhiannon Lassiter...

Hex (3 books)