Start by marking “Astrology For Lovers:” as Want to Read:
Astrology For Lovers:

Astrology For Lovers:

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  288 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A comprehensive astrological guide to life, relationships and lovers, Astrology for Lovers is a seminal guide to learning how to interpret the subtle and not-so subtle attributes of both your own and your partner's astrological sign in order to create a better understanding of one another.

Each person has a unique footprint in the map of the cosmos, and Astrology for Lovers
Published October 30th 2008 by Conari Press (first published December 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Astrology For Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology For Lovers

Dee Dunckley
Aug 14, 2012 Dee Dunckley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Don't be fooled by the title (forced on her during the publication process), she is a real astrologer and this book is a serious and well written study of the Sun Signs and how they work in the birth chart.
Mikal Hemingway
Aug 14, 2014 Mikal Hemingway rated it it was amazing
Definitely one of my favorite books on astrology!
Sébastien Bernard
Don't be fooled by the title!

Reading my Sun and Ascendant in this book was like seeing my life flash before my eyes. These are some of the most nuanced Star Sign explications you will find, along with ingenious discussions of the myriad myths involved. Liz Greene brims with anecdotal wisdom, compassionate observation, and charming advise.

Highly recommend for anyone interested in a first look at their horoscope, or even those who have acquired some proficiency.
Pooja
Feb 10, 2015 Pooja rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, reviewed
I've owned this book for many years and used to take it off the shelf and look up signs for a quick analysis on pairings of different signs. It's striking to see a great deal of personality traits and quirks ring true for those I know that fall under the signs. I think it might be due time to look through again!
Jen
Jul 02, 2009 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best astrology book that I have ever read. It is easy to read and understand and has lots of pages devoted to each sign. I went through and hilighted all the qualities that I recognized in lovers and friends. I have read it many times, and each time I pick up something that I didn't before.
Regina Hunter
May 11, 2011 Regina Hunter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me mate gave it to me . Im gemini and this is the first thing it said about me. " its said that gemini is one of the easiest signs to recognize. In first place, gemini usually talk a lot....." total bullocks ! Kidding i do talk a lot.
Twofish
Mar 04, 2009 Twofish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read almost everything Liz Greene has written, and I learned something from them all. What keeps me reading is her seamless blend of psychology and Jung with astrology, and a well-honed dry wit. It’s good, straight-forward stuff.
Stephanie Moore
This book is so accurate it's scary!! You wanna know anything about why you other half is the way he is, and you believe in astrology, then this is the right book got you.
Jacqui Hopkins
Aug 18, 2008 Jacqui Hopkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Greene writes so beautifully and intelligently about the astrological signs' impact on human behavior and motives - she is sort of like a poet-psychotherapist.
Janet
Oct 17, 2009 Janet rated it liked it
I was processing this book for the library when I read one little bit about Libras that rang so true, I was hooked and checked it out.
Katey
Mar 12, 2014 Katey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I actually find this book to be especially good for studying sun signs, not so much for studying relationships.
Amir Hamad
Dec 19, 2013 Amir Hamad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Livro riquíssimo em informações, inclusive com os respectivos mitos para cada signo.
Zara
Feb 20, 2009 Zara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very thorough breakdowns of astrological interaction dynamics. Really good stuff.
Edin Osmanović
I really expected more from this book.
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Andrew
Andrew rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Demarcus Gable
Demarcus Gable marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Mori Glory
Mori Glory marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Angesom
Angesom marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Jj Forster webb
Jj Forster webb marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Gise Jometon
Gise Jometon marked it as to-read
Ray
Ray rated it really liked it
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Mackenzie
Mackenzie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Leann
Leann is currently reading it
Jun 06, 2016
CA
CA rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Bilal
Bilal added it
Jun 11, 2016
Louise Pool
Louise Pool rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Aditya
Aditya marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
  • The Twelve Houses: Introduction to the Houses in Astrological Interpretation
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counseling Arts
  • Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living
  • Chiron and the Healing Journey: An Astrological and Psychological Perspective
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • Astrology, a Cosmic Science-Op
  • Aspects in Astrology: A Guide to Understanding Planetary Relationships in the Horoscope
  • The Inner Sky: How to Make Wiser Choices for a More Fulfilling Life
  • New Moon Astrology: Using New Moon Power Days to Change and Revitalize Your Life
  • Sexual Astrology: A Sign-by-Sign Guide to Your Sensual Stars
  • Asteroid Goddesses: The Mythology, Psychology and Astrology of the Re-Emerging Feminine
  • Predictive Astrology: The Eagle and the Lark
  • Making the Gods Work for You: The Astrological Language of the Psyche
  • The New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis Of The World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese & Western
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
Liz Greene is held in high esteem by astrologers all over the world, professional and non-professional alike. She is a prolific author of books and various publications and has been instrumental in shaping modern psychological astrology.

She holds doctorate degrees in psychology and (as of 2010) in history and is a qualified Jungian analyst. She also holds a diploma in counselling from the Centre f
More about Liz Greene...