Start by marking “Astrology For Lovers:” as Want to Read:
Astrology For Lovers:

Astrology For Lovers:

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  235 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A comprehensive astrological guide to life, relationships and lovers, Astrology for Lovers is a seminal guide to learning how to interpret the subtle and not-so subtle attributes of both your own and your partner's astrological sign in order to create a better understanding of one another.

Each person has a unique footprint in the map of the cosmos, and Astrology for Lovers
Published October 30th 2008 by Conari Press (first published December 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Astrology For Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology For Lovers

Dee Dunckley
Don't be fooled by the title (forced on her during the publication process), she is a real astrologer and this book is a serious and well written study of the Sun Signs and how they work in the birth chart.
Mikal Hemingway
Definitely one of my favorite books on astrology!
Jen
This is the best astrology book that I have ever read. It is easy to read and understand and has lots of pages devoted to each sign. I went through and hilighted all the qualities that I recognized in lovers and friends. I have read it many times, and each time I pick up something that I didn't before.
Regina Hunter
Me mate gave it to me . Im gemini and this is the first thing it said about me. " its said that gemini is one of the easiest signs to recognize. In first place, gemini usually talk a lot....." total bullocks ! Kidding i do talk a lot.
Twofish
I’ve read almost everything Liz Greene has written, and I learned something from them all. What keeps me reading is her seamless blend of psychology and Jung with astrology, and a well-honed dry wit. It’s good, straight-forward stuff.
Stephanie Moore
This book is so accurate it's scary!! You wanna know anything about why you other half is the way he is, and you believe in astrology, then this is the right book got you.
Jacqui Hopkins
Ms. Greene writes so beautifully and intelligently about the astrological signs' impact on human behavior and motives - she is sort of like a poet-psychotherapist.
Janet
I was processing this book for the library when I read one little bit about Libras that rang so true, I was hooked and checked it out.
Katey
I actually find this book to be especially good for studying sun signs, not so much for studying relationships.
Amir Hamad
Livro riquíssimo em informações, inclusive com os respectivos mitos para cada signo.
Zara
Very thorough breakdowns of astrological interaction dynamics. Really good stuff.
Edin Ramić
I really expected more from this book.
Jennifer Underwood
Jennifer Underwood marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Aimilia
Aimilia marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Sebastian
Sebastian marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Tkb
Tkb added it
Nov 24, 2014
Redi
Redi is currently reading it
Nov 23, 2014
Ronald Mares
Ronald Mares marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Georgia Frontiere
Georgia Frontiere marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Ann Hewitt
Ann Hewitt marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
  • The Twelve Houses: Introduction to the Houses in Astrological Interpretation
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counceling Arts
  • Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • The Inner Sky: How to Make Wiser Choices for a More Fulfilling Life
  • Aspects in Astrology: A Guide to Understanding Planetary Relationships in the Horoscope
  • Astrology for the Soul
  • Sexual Astrology: A Sign-by-Sign Guide to Your Sensual Stars
  • Astrology: A Cosmic Science
  • Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes
  • The New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis Of The World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese & Western
  • Cosmos and Psyche: Intimations of a New World View
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart
  • The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • Born on a Rotten Day: Illuminating and Coping with the Dark Side of the Zodiac
Liz Greene is held in high esteem by astrologers all over the world, professional and non-professional alike. She is a prolific author of books and various publications and has been instrumental in shaping modern psychological astrology.

She holds doctorate degrees in psychology and (as of 2010) in history and is a qualified Jungian analyst. She also holds a diploma in counselling from the Centre f
More about Liz Greene...
Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil The Astrology of Fate Luminaries: The Psychology of the Sun and Moon in the Horoscope The Astrological Neptune and the Quest for Redemption Inner Planets: Building Blocks of Personal Reality