Start by marking “Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #465)” as Want to Read:
Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #465)

Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3) (From 0-60 #3)

Bad boy Beau Stillwell was born with a need for speed. The reigning champ of Outlaw racing, Beau's always been a lightning rod for women--but not one of them has ever sent a real sizzle his way.Until he meets Natalie Bridges, his little sister's wedding planner. Natalie's uptight. Controlling. But Beau discovers that underneath her cool, classic exterior, Natalie's a fiery ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3)

Dina
Jul 07, 2009 Dina rated it really liked it
Recommended to Dina by: Melissab
"Real Men Do It With 10.5 Inches." I need to buy this T-shirt!

Melissa and Shawna have already written excellent reviews on this book, so I won't bother. Plus, I'm feeling kind of lazy today, LOL... Anyway, I second everything Melissa and Shawna have said, and I fully recommend Hot-Wired to everyone who likes to see a fun and hot couple falling in love. And I mean "love", not merely "lust". :)
MelissaB
Natalie Bridges is a wedding planner on a mission – to get her client’s brother Beau Stillwell to set up a schedule to finish renovations on the plantation house his sister wants to get married in. Beau Stillwell has a different mission – he is trying to delay his sister’s wedding because he isn’t sure her fiancé is good enough for her, so he is trying to make Natalie mad enough to quit. He doesn’t want to start remodeling the old estate for his sister because he thinks that will stall the weddi ...more
Shawna
4 stars – Contemporary Romance

You can usually expect a good dose of steam and heat from a Harlequin Blaze read, and “Hot-Wired” certainly sizzles, but besides that, it’s a surprisingly sweet contemporary romance to boot.

Racing bad boy with a heart of gold Beau Stillwell has been taking care of his mom and sister since his dad died when he was sixteen, and he’s not too crazy about his baby sister Caitlyn marrying up-and-coming country music star Cash Vickers (is that a classic country singer nam
Corrine
Like most Blazes, this one was a little disproportionate. It seems like in all of these, half the book is spent introducing the characters and getting a feel for their personalities, and the other half has to fit emotional tension, a conflict and a resolution in a very short span of time. This one wasn't as noticeable as others I've read, but I would've like to see this one expanded into a longer manuscript.

The one thing that was nice was the way LaBrecque had us learn about the characters. She
Mojca
Beau Stillwell would stop at nothing to at lest delay his sister’s wedding with the hottest country crooner of the moment. Even if that means driving wedding planner Natalie Bridges absolutely nuts.
But his plan soon backfires and he’s the one who ends up crazy. For the lovely Natalie.

This was a quick-read, fell-good, slightly tearjerker-y toward the end, cute little romance of enemies-to-lovers with a hunky, all-American, yummy construction-company owner and part-time race driver hero, a determi
Lauren
Feb 16, 2010 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Beau Stillwell was born with a need for speed and as the reigning champ of outlaw racing, he's always been a chick magnet. But none of those women have ever really gotten his attention...........until he meets Natalie Bridges his little sister's wedding planner. And she does. In a big way. This is a good story, and Natalie and Beau make a fun pair. And boy do they ever spark! The reason why I only gave this four stars is because it says on the back cover and I quote "But when Natalie finds out B ...more
Marblezzie (Blez)
Dec 31, 2010 Marblezzie (Blez) rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. I was absolutely entertained with Natalie’s witty remarks and attitude and with Beau’s sexy and playful charms. It was really amusing reading their scenes in the story, it was as if you’re watching their live interplay.
Sara
Jan 15, 2011 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This was predictable, but funny. The two folks bent on making each other's lives miserable of course fall for each other. Rollicking good times ensue until the big reveal and they don't speak for a while. Of course, love conquers all.
Oct 01, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Normally Harlequin books are about a 2.5 for me but this one is definitely a 3.5 or 4. Not too much racing or construction lingo to alienate, just enough to make Beau that much hotter! Lots of chemistry here!
Joycee
Oct 27, 2014 Joycee rated it liked it
Shelves: romances-read
Enjoyed it immensely. I was taken aback by the abrupt but explosive conflict between the protagonists towards the end, and again at the seemingly too-quick resolution afterwards ... But, hey, we're all after the HEA, right?
Caro
Jan 21, 2012 Caro rated it really liked it
Shelves: h-mnb-s
I really liked this book. It has humor, anger, compassion, and a little rush factor. I would read this again. Enjoy
Fiona Edwards
Fiona Edwards rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Lillie Cantrell
Lillie Cantrell rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2012
Trinity
Trinity rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2016
Carol Delmornay
Carol Delmornay rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2017
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2014
Magnolia
Magnolia rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2013
Roxy
Roxy rated it it was ok
Jul 30, 2012
Tami Brothers
Tami Brothers rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2012
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it did not like it
Mar 27, 2016
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
farmwifetwo
farmwifetwo rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2009
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2009
Brittany
Brittany rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2013
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2012
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
Taylor
Taylor rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2010
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2011
K
K rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Out Of Control (Harlequin Blaze #459)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • The Soldier (McPherson Brothers, #2)
  • Sliding into Home (Harlequin Blaze, #486)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Going Down Hard (Eventfully Yours, #2)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Teague (The Mighty Quinns, #14)
  • Power Play
  • Zero Control
  • Risking It All (SEAL, #2; Harlequin Blaze #327)
First, let me say this is how I show up at my desk every morning to write. Dahling, I couldn’t possibly write a word unless I was wearing 3-inch heels with a Martini at hand. NOT!!! But it’s so different, and face it, infinitely less scarey than the way I usually work, running shorts and t-shirt with a cup of tea nearby, that I had to put this picture up.

I’ve been an avid reader ever since I was g
More about Jennifer LaBrecque...

From 0-60 (3 books)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • Out Of Control (Harlequin Blaze #459)