Start by marking “American Documents: The Mayflower Compact” as Want to Read:
American Documents: The Mayflower Compact

American Documents: The Mayflower Compact

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
The eagerly-awaited final title in National Geographic's popular American Documents series completes the broad sweep of the collection by casting all the way back to our country's original document of record, the Mayflower Compact.

The date is November 10, 1620. After 66 days at sea crammed into a space about the size of a basketball court, the Pilgrims—as the 101 survivin...more
Published October 10th 2006 by National Geographic Children's Books (first published January 2004)

To ask other readers questions about American Documents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Documents

Melanie
Excellent nonfiction book! Definitely for older readers and adults looking to brush up on their history. It contains the full text of The Mayflower Compact in addition to numerous interesting facts and information about the first colonists of America and their voyage on the Mayflower. Full-color illustrations and photographs depicting history excite young readers. I was finding as I glanced through it to see if there was information I could share with my preschooler that I wanted to sit down and...more
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Mightyguy
Mightyguy marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Ejaz
Ejaz added it
Dec 30, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Kody
Kody marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
American Documents: The Declaration of Independence American Documents: The Bill of Rights Teaching in Mind: How Teacher Thinking Shapes Education How America Grew, 1775-1914 Renaissance (Stories in History)