Start by marking “Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #4)” as Want to Read:
Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #4)

Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (The Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery #4)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  184 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The Christmas season takes on a spooky feeling when the members of the Baby-sitters Club become tangled up in a string of mysterious events.
Published December 1st 1997 by Apple

To ask other readers questions about Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller

Ciara
Jun 25, 2011 Ciara rated it it was amazing
five stars for pure insanity. none of the babysitters club mysteries are great, & the super mysteries are generally even worse, but this is the worst of the worst in terms of crazy-ass plots. it's also the last of the super mysteries. i am wondering if maybe the ghostwriter just threw all the unused mystery plots the scholastic editors had brainstormed into one book because they knew the mysteries were being phased out?

there are three big plots here, none of which are really connected at al
Amanda Caldwell
Review from The Book Babe.

I love Ann M. Martin. She is definitely one of my favorite authors. I still look forward to her new books that come out as an adult. This is my first Baby-Sitters Club mystery and oh man, it was good!

This book is basically three mysteries in one. First, there's a series of break-ins in Kristy's neighborhood. Second, Mallory finds a woman wandering around Elm Street who can't remember who she is or where she came from. Third, Stacy and Claudia are in New York City for th
Micah
Dec 22, 2013 Micah rated it liked it
Shelves: bscverse
Weird as all get out, this book has all the insanity you'd expect of a BSC mystery. The three mysteries themselves were interesting enough, but I found myself particularly intrigued by Stacey and Claudia's chapters. The resolution to their mystery was pretty brilliant, if I do say so myself, and was the highlight of the book for me.

The other two mysteries are nothing to write home about - standard middle-grade mystery fare in the form of amnesiac strangers and repeated burglaries - but they were
Alex
Dec 16, 2014 Alex rated it it was amazing
This book is all kinds of insane, and it's fabulous. I hadn't reread it in awhile, so I thought now would be the perfect time to curl up with it and get in the Christmas spirit.

5 stars simply for being ridiculously awesome.
April
Jun 01, 2013 April rated it really liked it

Awesome books that girls will love! And the
Kayla
Dec 30, 2015 Kayla rated it liked it
Lot of things happening at once...
Jinglemarco

3.6 stars.

This book is kind of like the Pretty Little Secrets by Sara Shepard wee sibling.
It's not enough Christmassy for me to love it. And I felt the three mysterious storylines are too simple overall.
But a nice reading, in a nutshell.
Kristina
Nov 30, 2010 Kristina rated it liked it
I read this every year in the winter :) love the BSC!
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
MJ Schwartz
MJ Schwartz marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Dr. Alykhan Nanji
Dr. Alykhan Nanji rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Rosemary
Rosemary marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
taskew
taskew added it
Mar 01, 2016
M&W
M&W rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Schizanthus
Schizanthus marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Nayeli
Nayeli marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Cati
Cati marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Katie Loucks
Katie Loucks marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Red
Red added it
Feb 03, 2016
Jess
Jess added it
Jan 23, 2016
  • Sinister Paradise (Nancy Drew: Files, #23)
  • Candlelight for Rebecca (American Girls: Rebecca, #3)
  • Kirsten's Surprise: A Christmas Story (American Girls: Kirsten, #3)
  • Hill Country Cattleman (Brides of Simpson Creek, #6)
  • Todd Runs Away (Sweet Valley Twins and Friends, #77)
  • Meet Caroline (American Girls: Caroline, #1)
  • Piper
  • Mark Spark in the Dark
  • Kidnapped (Nightmare Hall, #27)
  • The Little Book of Sweets and Cake: A Jenny Colgan Sampler
  • Molly's Surprise: A Christmas Story (American Girls: Molly, #3)
  • Heart of Glass
  • A Quiet Night In

More about Ann M. Martin...

The Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery (4 books)
  • Baby-sitters' Haunted House (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #1)
  • Baby-Sitters Beware (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #2)
  • Baby-sitters' Fright Night (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #3)