Start by marking “Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #4)” as Want to Read:
Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #4)

Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller (The Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery #4)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Christmas season takes on a spooky feeling when the members of the Baby-sitters Club become tangled up in a string of mysterious events.
Published December 1st 1997 by Apple

To ask other readers questions about Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller

Ciara
five stars for pure insanity. none of the babysitters club mysteries are great, & the super mysteries are generally even worse, but this is the worst of the worst in terms of crazy-ass plots. it's also the last of the super mysteries. i am wondering if maybe the ghostwriter just threw all the unused mystery plots the scholastic editors had brainstormed into one book because they knew the mysteries were being phased out?

there are three big plots here, none of which are really connected at al
Amanda Caldwell
Review from The Book Babe.

I love Ann M. Martin. She is definitely one of my favorite authors. I still look forward to her new books that come out as an adult. This is my first Baby-Sitters Club mystery and oh man, it was good!

This book is basically three mysteries in one. First, there's a series of break-ins in Kristy's neighborhood. Second, Mallory finds a woman wandering around Elm Street who can't remember who she is or where she came from. Third, Stacy and Claudia are in New York City for th
Micah
Weird as all get out, this book has all the insanity you'd expect of a BSC mystery. The three mysteries themselves were interesting enough, but I found myself particularly intrigued by Stacey and Claudia's chapters. The resolution to their mystery was pretty brilliant, if I do say so myself, and was the highlight of the book for me.

The other two mysteries are nothing to write home about - standard middle-grade mystery fare in the form of amnesiac strangers and repeated burglaries - but they were
Alex
This book is all kinds of insane, and it's fabulous. I hadn't reread it in awhile, so I thought now would be the perfect time to curl up with it and get in the Christmas spirit.

5 stars simply for being ridiculously awesome.
April

Awesome books that girls will love! And the
Kristina
I read this every year in the winter :) love the BSC!
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Christina West
Christina West marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
TC
TC marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Skylar J. Huston
Skylar J. Huston marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Rashima
Rashima marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Linda Jeanette Puglesi
Linda Jeanette Puglesi marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Caroline Wright
Caroline Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Amanda Clement
Amanda Clement marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
  • Sinister Paradise (Nancy Drew: Files, #23)
  • Candlelight for Rebecca (American Girls: Rebecca, #3)
  • Heart of Glass
  • Molly's Surprise: A Christmas Story (American Girls: Molly, #3)
  • Shipboard Wedding (Sweet Valley University, #14)
  • Meet Caroline (American Girls: Caroline, #1)
  • Kirsten's Surprise: A Christmas Story (American Girls: Kirsten, #3)
  • Blood of the Dark Moon
  • The Shiniest Jewel: A Family Love Story
  • Ignatius MacFarland: Frequenaut!
  • Still More Tales to Give You Goosebumps (Goosebumps Special Edition, #4)
  • Dark Mirror (Angel: Season 4-5, #5)
  • Endangered Species (Angel: Season 3, #6)
  • Ghosts!: Ghostly Tales from Folklore
  • Angel: The Casefiles, Volume 2

More about Ann M. Martin...

The Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery (4 books)
  • Baby-sitters' Haunted House (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #1)
  • Baby-Sitters Beware (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #2)
  • Baby-sitters' Fright Night (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #3)
Kristy's Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club, #1) A Corner of the Universe A Dog's Life: The Autobiography of a Stray The Doll People (Doll People, #1) Rain Reign