Start by marking “Arafura Pirate” as Want to Read:
Arafura Pirate

Arafura Pirate

2.83 of 5 stars 2.83  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Sharks Were Her Game, Not Scoundrels!

Marine biologist Jinx Beaumont had the sinking feeling her given name foretold the voyage ahead of her. She was jinxed, all right - stuck with Race Morgan, a merciless buccaneer of a captain.

Studying shark life on the rough seas north of Australia kept Jinx busy enough. She definitely didn't need the unnerving distraction of a human pre

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Romance #3025, 188 pages
Published December 1st 1989 by Harlequin Romance (first published January 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Arafura Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arafura Pirate

Wendy,  Lady Evelyn Quince
MINI-REVIEW:

Back in Jan or Feb of 1990 a mysterious package of 4 books arrived in the mail. Who ordered them I never learned, but after I read them, my love for romance was born! I started subscribing to Harlequins Romances, then moved on to Temptations...then any other series I could get my hands on.

Arafura Pirate by Victoria Gordon was one book in that package, the fourth romance I ever read.

It was set in coastal Australia with spunky heroine named Jinx, a blond, short-haired marine-biologist,
Hnou
Hnou marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Monica Garcia
Monica Garcia marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Stefan Yates
Stefan Yates marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Kendra
Kendra added it
Jun 07, 2013
BBBBooks
BBBBooks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Judity
Judity added it
Sep 03, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Mrbacon
Mrbacon marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Apr 25, 2010
Chona
Chona added it
Apr 19, 2008
Gordon Aalborg was born on February 5, 1942 in Alberta, Canada. He began his writing career as a reporter, columnist and bureau chief at The Edmonton Journal in his native Alberta. He wandered off to Australia in the '70s as a freelance journalist and radio/tv broadcaster.

The best-selling romance author, Victoria Gordon born in response to the publisher's claim that "no man" could write Harlequin
More about Victoria Gordon...
The Sugar Dragon Blind Man's Buff Love Thy Neighbour (Harlequin Romance #3098) Dream House Bushranger's Mountain