Start by marking “Water (See For Yourself)” as Want to Read:
Water (See For Yourself)

Water (See For Yourself)

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
From the oceans to the clouds, water is everywhere. In this text, colour photographs together with facts and figures show how it shapes our planet and how vital it is to Earth's future.
Unknown Binding, 64 pages
Published June 12th 2008 by Not Avail (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Water

Lindsey
With only 63 pages, you'd think it would be a quick read, but it wasn't. Each page in this book is packed with little interesting facts paired with tons of pictures. I read a page a day. I would have had a fact overload otherwise.

I learned way more than I care to admit from this book. I'm actually still confused about quite a few things like weather for example. I won't go into everything I don't understand about that, but it is considerable.

What I loved about this book is that it begins by ad
Dolly
Whew!!! This book took forever to read. We read the book, Water (Eye Know) by the same publisher. It had similiar information, but in a much simpler format. There were a lot more pages and a ton more information in this book and we could only read about 1 page each time. It was very interesting and informative and covered a lot of topics dealing with water, but it was almost too much!

Darlene
I read this non-fiction book aloud to my children.

The content is quite detailed and provides a good overview on everything related to water. We really enjoyed the chapters on clouds, the water cycle, and body water. Even though the book is recommended for Grades 4 and up, my 4 year-old daughter was engaged by the beautiful photographs.

This is a great science book. We really enjoyed it!
Tammy
Too busy, too boring.
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Michele
Michele is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2014
Honey
Honey marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Dana
Dana added it
May 31, 2013
Lindsay van Genne
Lindsay van Genne marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Jay
Jay added it
Mar 08, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Nichole
Nichole marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2011
Whale Watcher: A Global Guide to Watching Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises in the Wild Exploring The Ocean Youch! It Bites!: Real Life Monsters Up Close Taiga. Biomes of the Earth. Oceans And Beaches