Start by marking “Inu Yasha, Band 6 (Inu Yasha, #6)” as Want to Read:
Inu Yasha, Band 6 (Inu Yasha, #6)

Inu Yasha, Band 6 (InuYasha #6)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  2,133 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Die 15jährige Kagome und der Halbdämone Inu Yasha sind noch immer auf der Suche nach den Splittern eines geheimnisvollen Juwels. Wie auch so einige Dämonen – denn der Juwel soll unerhörte Kräfte verleihen!
Ihre Suche erstreckt sich inzwischen nicht nur auf das mittelalterliche Japan, denn auch im heutigen Tokio tauchen Splitter des Juwels auf und zwingen Inu Yasha und Kagom
Published January 28th 2003 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published May 18th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Inu Yasha, Band 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inu Yasha, Band 6

There's actually quite a bit going on here. The Kikyo cliffhanger is resolved (of course, her storyline isn't near done yet), Miroku gets added to the family, and Naraku is revealed as the real Big Bad of the series. Quite a lot of story for one volume. Miroku was never my favorite out of the InuYasha family, and I know that I would really dislike him in real life, but he can at least be funny.
This book is really hearth braking mostly for Inuyasha because his first love and killer Kikyo is brought back to life with kogome's soul by a witch.And now she is forced to fight Inuyasha to the death because of her past thoughts of Inuyasha attacking her from the back which was Naraku disguised as Inuyasha to trick Kikyo to blaming Inuyasha for taking the jewel and breaking their trust.Part of Kogomes soul goes back to her and Kikyo is left with a little soul;From then on she uses soul collect ...more
We get to see even more confirmation that Kagome is special in a world of freaks and demons. She is able to purify the tainted shards of the Shikon Jewel. (Something that everyone knows if they've watched or read any part of the series - I'm hoping to get caught up to where I was soon, but I have a lot more to go).

Anyway - the Shikon fragments are capable of being corrupted by the evil spirits in those who wield the fragments. Upon seeing the fragment Miroku, the inappropriate monk, can see imme
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
The story begins in Feudal Japan, when InuYasha, a half-demon (han'yō), steals the Jewel of Four Souls from a village. The Jewel of Four Souls is an item that can increase one's powers enormously and can also turn InuYasha full demon. InuYasha does not get far before Kikyo, the young miko of the village, shoots him with a sacred arrow that indefinitely seals him onto Goshinboku, a sacred tree in the nearby forest. After being mortally wounded, Kikyo tells her younger sister, Kaede, to burn the j ...more
Save Kagome (view spoiler). Reasoning it is...InuYasha is a dumbass, but we already knew this. Kagome survives by her own willpower alone.

Here we meet Monk, the man with a blockhole in his hand (basically). After a little tussle, Monk and InuYasha join forces to defeat an army made by a painter that paints with blood...
Lanie Sanders
Yay! Finally met miroku! Totally love him! XD and all this new drama with kiko and inuysasha? Awesome!!!!!! Talk about deepening the plotline! :) and who is this mysterious naurko? >:)
More Kikyou arc, plus the introduction of Miroku. Also, we find out who the big baddie is that they'll spend the series tracking down. Wheee!
Desi Ariyanis
'You got to see me naked, so you should think of it as a pavor, right?!" I like Inuyasha's face when Kagome said this ...more
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
There is something more pulling Inuyasha and Kagome to each other than just their quest for the Shikon Shards, this becomes evident when Kagome's soul is stripped from her and Kikyo is revived.
It has been proven that Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo!
Now Inuyasha must choose between letting Kikyo die and by doing so, resurrect Kagome, or will he save Kikyo and leave Kagome to die?
Candice Snow

Miroku is finally here! Everyone's favorite perverted monk!

miroku photo: Miroku! Miroku.png
Another volume that introduces a recurring character, a monk with a cursed hand that serves as a black hole. I liked the idea behind the curse, and the tie-in with Inu Yasha's past should lead to some fun storylines in the future volumes. Also looking forward to more information regarding Kikyo.
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Another new introduction, Miroku, a monk with a powerful hand. I like that Inuyasha is not alone anymore in the battles. Too bad his story with Kikyou... Kagome would be, what, the replacement?

Also, a new villain, Nakaru. Maybe THE villain?
jenni  Ⓥ
This volume introduces the perverted monk Miroku, who is a favorite character of mine. The Chapter title I love is"Monk on the Make". Too funny! There's lots of good banter between Inuyasha and Kagome which always makes me smile.
The introduction of a new character who will later come to be a travelling companion is the major plot development of the series. Apart from that, this is another standard of this series.
Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows
Pretty good, some random weird stuff in it... but I like all of the different types of demons in it. :)
Ryan Jackson
This was actually the first one I read, and it got me interested in InuYasha and manga in general.
Vitor Frazão
Miroku rouba completamente o protagonismo deste volume, da melhor maneira possível.
Enjoyable entry, with the introduction of the Kagome and Miroku subplots.
Kelcee Johnson
I absolutly Love theses books they are the best! they really caputre images. ...more
Miroku *___* Dieses Band war wirklich eins der lustigsten bisher :)
An awesome introduction to Miroko
It was sort of boring.
Nov 26, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Shelves: manga
A great manga series.
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 03: Disciple
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 5 (Rurouni Kenshin, #5)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 6
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
  • InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)