Start by marking “Crochet Adorned: Reinvent Your Wardrobe with Crocheted Accents, Embellishments, and Trims” as Want to Read:

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  69 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Does last season’s skirt need a little more flash? Want to breathe new life into your favorite tee? If you love crochet and quick, gratifying projects, Linda Permann will show you how to turn your old duds into a new wardrobe with yarn, a hook, and inspired ideas! By adding trims, embellishments and lace–or even changing the design of a garment–with simple crochet stitches ...more
Published August 11th 2009 by Potter Craft

To ask other readers questions about Crochet Adorned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crochet Adorned

Krista
Feb 17, 2010 Krista rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I wanted to learn how to crochet flowers and found this book. I crochet but I have never done small things. I saw the women in Brazil crocheting the most beautiful things, but patterns like the things they made did not exist here. This book is the closest thing to what I saw in Brazil.

I have started following the author's blog and found out that she has made a few things from Brazilian patterns just by following the diagrams. It makes sense to me why I like her own patterns so
Khinna
Apr 21, 2010 Khinna rated it it was amazing
I watched so many youtube videos trying to learn to crochet, and realized that I needed guided illustrations. After borrowing a few crochet books from my library, I got so distraught. Than, I came across this while in my local craft store, and I decided to buy the book on a whim. I'm so glad I made the purchase, because the projects are perfect for the beginner, and the illustrations are amazing.
Aug 05, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy, crafty
Love this book! One of the few crochet books out of the many many I've tried that I want in my collection. I was even able to finally learn how to use the diagrams because she explained it so well. I've had trouble using then in other books before so that was awesome! Love the catalog of stitches at the back. Super useful for creating your own items!
Ali
Sep 15, 2010 Ali rated it it was amazing
Shelves: craft
I love this book-I need to buy it because I've checked it out of the library at least three times now. Good glossary of different stitch patterns. Of the twenty or so books on crochet I have gotten from our library, this is by far my favorite. Very helpful for embellishments on headbands, bows and hats.
Bliss
Jan 09, 2010 Bliss rated it really liked it
Pretty little embellishments, adornments, edgings, and more...

I don't know why I love these kinds of things so much as I hardly ever make them despite having a gazillion ideas about what I'll do with them.

Several projects caught my eye and I'm earmarking them.

Love the photos in this one too.
Gus
Apr 23, 2010 Gus rated it liked it
Shelves: crochet
I actually didn't care for any of the embellishments (as much as I like gaudy jewelry, most were "too much" for even me) but the last chapter has some awesome trims and motifs to try out. It's worth looking at just for those!
Cami
Nov 24, 2009 Cami rated it liked it
I don't know that I'd go for many of the embellishing projects in this book, which as the title states, is the focus of this book.

I like it because of the several crocheted flowers in the back. Endless possibilities there!
Alex
Dec 05, 2010 Alex rated it it was amazing
If you love crochet and bright colours, you'll probably love this.
Lots of inspiration & cute ideas to jump off from. A major collection in the back of crochet trims that I would buy this book for alone.
Cat Fithian
Jun 01, 2012 Cat Fithian rated it really liked it
Shelves: crochet-patterns
Really love some of these patterns: crochet butterfly used as apron pocket, bird brooches, earrings. I can definitely see using this book often! Putting on my Amazon wish list for sure!
Sue
Feb 08, 2010 Sue marked it as to-read
Shelves: crafting
Adorable little crochet adornments to add to your clothes or even crafts. I was thinking of using them on scrapbook pages and cards. Now I just need to learn to crochet!
Holly
May 03, 2010 Holly rated it it was amazing
If you do even just a bit of crochet and if you like to do little things that you can add to vintage or new clothing or even household items, then you'll love this book.
KellyWells
Apr 28, 2010 KellyWells rated it really liked it
This is a really fun book with great explanations and easy to follow patterns!
Anne
Dec 08, 2009 Anne rated it really liked it
So pretty!
Mzfitz
Apr 01, 2010 Mzfitz marked it as to-read
746.434 permann l
Lesley Vick
Lesley Vick marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Tracey Laneve
Tracey Laneve marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Silke
Silke added it
Dec 27, 2015
Ana Maria Alvarez
Ana Maria Alvarez marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Cmaupin
Cmaupin rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Sheryl Batson
Sheryl Batson rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Railyn
Railyn added it
Sep 12, 2015
Kathy Mckernan
Kathy Mckernan rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Becky Sowell
Becky Sowell rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Linda Willhite
Linda Willhite marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Lisa Shields
Lisa Shields rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Kelly Burt
Kelly Burt rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015