Start by marking “Breaking the Jewish Code” as Want to Read:
Breaking the Jewish Code

Breaking the Jewish Code

The secret to living in health, creating wealth, building your faith, and more! Historically, the Jewish people have been both the most successful and the most persecuted of any group on earth. They are the only people who were almost two thousand years without a nation, a united language, or a capital. Yet today they have returned to their original land (Israel), speak th ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published March 12th 2009 by Oasis Audio (first published March 4th 2009)

Alpha
Dec 16, 2012 Alpha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When it comes to my walk with God and my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the one teacher He has used to move my spirit more than anyone else is Perry Stone. I first discovered him through my co-worker Linda and since then, I've been following with numerous studies and teachings utilizing history, theology, sociology, psychology, anthropology, and other fields of expertise to bring the Word of God to dramatic life. His videos are phenomenal yet his audio studies and Manna-Fest television program a ...more
Bach Tran Quang
Đọc xong cuốn này có cảm giác tôi vừa cải đạo từ dân tộc Kinh, tôn giáo Không thành một thanh niên mới vỡ lòng, vừa được "mặc khải" ý Chúa.

Thật ra cũng từ lâu muốn tìm hiểu về một trong những tôn giáo lớn nhất và thần bí nhất này rồi. Một tôn giáo của những người lưu vong, bị xa lánh và bị đối xử dã man nhất trong suốt một chiều dài lịch sử phát triển của thế giới.

1% dân số, chỉ 1% nhưng những gì Do Thái đóng góp cho nhân loại, nhất là về mặt trí tuệ, kinh tế thì bao nhiêu từ để nói cho đủ. Xuấ
Debbie
Nov 05, 2013 Debbie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was very excited about this book and learning more about the Jewish history. I was disappointed to find incorrect information. I know some about Hebrew feasts so I happen to catch this. I did try to contact Mr. Stone a couple of different times to discuss this and after a month of not hearing from anyone from his church I have to believe he knew this was in there and wants people to believe it to make his book more "amazing". One example: on page 47 it says, "On October 16, 1946, there were el ...more
Sherri Hayes
Jun 25, 2015 Sherri Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed reading my first Perry Stone book. I have recently become fascinated with the Hebrew language in a desire to go deeper into word studies. The original Hebrew language is so rich.
That lead me to this book. I believe it has opened new doors of understanding of the Jewish culture and it will definitely help in Bible Study.
Although we are not tied to the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament, through Christ, knowing them and giving honor would do a lot of us Christians some good.
Billy Castillo
Great book, I highly recommend it, the Author does a great job of explaining the Hebraic culture and customs relevant to the topics being explained. The hebraic roots of the bible is very important for anyone interested desiring to have a better understanding of the holy scriptures.
Marcus
Apr 06, 2014 Marcus rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book will comment soon
Susanne
I am reluctant to add a review for this book, due to my limited knowledge of Jewish culture (still) - although this book was an interesting read I think it could have been better and more informative if there was more detail put into the book.
Yiska Gallagher
Oct 03, 2013 Yiska Gallagher rated it did not like it
I wish I could give this a better review as I once gleaned a lot from Mr. Stone. However, I urge you to seek a "real" author of Hebraic Roots, not one that rides the fence and teaches a mixed message.
Michelle
Informational read, some cleverness as to peoples perspective but we should all be aware that God does not change and we should not add to or take away from Gods law.
Tracy
Jun 09, 2012 Tracy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Love this book!!! Wish I had it a few years ago when We began our Christian Roots study!
Gary Owen
Sep 05, 2013 Gary Owen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book on the Hebraic roots of Judaism and the Judeo-Christian faith. A must read!
Tassie McLennan
Still reading. It is an east to read book with thought provoking rules.
Bert  Hopkins
Oct 25, 2013 Bert Hopkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jewish-people
Well worth the time. Learned alot about the Jewish faith.
Jonathan
Half way done. Definitely makes sense.
Jeannie Romanello
Refreshing.
Prashanth
Prashanth marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Kevin Swiney
Kevin Swiney marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Brent Cowen
Brent Cowen marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Didan Yamtu
Didan Yamtu marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Laura Stehle
Laura Stehle marked it as to-read
Ato Asiedu
Ato Asiedu rated it it was amazing
Lisa May
Lisa May marked it as to-read
Michael David
Michael David marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Iwik Pásková
Iwik Pásková marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Shannoetry
Shannoetry marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Daniel Byzewski
Daniel Byzewski rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Mary Bess
Mary Bess marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Lyndora White
Lyndora White rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Ntando Jozini
Ntando Jozini rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2016
  • Prayers That Bring Change: Power-Filled Prayers that Give Hope, Heal Relationships, Bring Financial Freedom and More!
  • The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America
  • The Prophet's Dictionary: The Ultimate Guide to Supernatural Wisdom
  • God's Creative Power Will Work For You
  • The Making of a Leader
  • By Faith Alone
  • This Day We Fight!: Breaking the Bondage of a Passive Spirit
  • Does Your Tongue Need Healing
  • Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
  • The Spirit of Python: Identify what constricts your life and kills your dreams
  • The Skorpion Directive (Agent Micah Dalton, #4)
  • The Rules Of Engagement: The Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
  • Self Incrimination
  • Emotions: Confront the Lies. Conquer with Truth.
  • The Maker's Diet
  • The Love Revolution
  • Culture of Honor: Sustaining a Supernatural Environment
  • Watchman Prayer: Keeping the Enemy Out While Protecting Your Family, Home and Community
Perry Stone directs one of America’s fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one hundred videos ...more
More about Perry Stone...