Angeline Jellybean

Angeline Jellybean

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Angeline loves jellybeans. In fact she wants to eat nothing else, until she learns a startling and colorful lesson. Illustrations by Stephen Macquignon add to Crystalee Calderwoods s delightful story.
Published November 5th 2008 by 4rv Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Angeline Jellybean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angeline Jellybean

Stephanie Burkhart
Angeline Jellybean" is a colorful mix of fun, jellybeans, and healthy food by Crystalee Calderwood. What happens when a girl eats too many jellybeans? Ask Angeline! Geared for 3-7 year-olds, Angeline is a young girl who loves to eat jellybeans. She's got multiple colors of beans and a bean for every occasion from Easter to Halloween. Her mom tries to offer her healthy choices, but Angeline balks - until she eats too many jellybeans. Then she learns there's something to be said about mom's advice...more
Ransom
What a darling picture book. Angeline captures hearts with her adamant refusal to eat anything but jellybeans. The illustrations are all full-color and portray Angeline beautifully. I can't wait until my daugter is old enough to appreciate this book. (She's one month old.)
Deb
Angeline Jellybean is nicely handled by Crystalee Calderwood. Jellybeans are Angeline’s favorite food. The fact is, she doesn’t want to eat anything else! Crystalee takes us into Angeline’s world by allowing us to spend a year with her. We hear Angeline ask for jellybeans during the three big holidays on a kids calendar. She even asks for certain colors of jellybeans for different holidays! Does she ever get them?

Angeline’s mother constantly tries to get her daughter to eat healthy snacks like a...more
Eyvonna Rains
This story hits home! My son is a candy fiend, just like Angeline with her jellybeans. It's humorous and fun to read AND it has a message that kids need to eat REAL food WITHOUT being preachy. My children and I giggle when we read it at bedtime.
Gracee
Cute rhyming story about a girl that refuses to eat anything nutritious, and only wants to eat jellybeans.
Angeline Jellybean by Crystalee Calderwood (2008)
Julia Jasztal
Julia Jasztal marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2010
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2010
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2010
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2009
Dianne Sagan
Dianne Sagan marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2009
Tammi Velasquez
Tammi Velasquez marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2009
Tommy
Tommy marked it as to-read
Ann Keller
Ann Keller marked it as to-read
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2009
Tracie
Tracie marked it as to-read
May 14, 2009
Beth
Beth added it
May 13, 2009
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
May 10, 2009
Oletha
Oletha marked it as to-read
May 06, 2009
Crystalee
Apr 30, 2009 Crystalee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Crystalee Calderwood is a 30-year-old poet and writer. She is a 2008 graduate of the MFA in Creative Writing program at Chatham University, an SCBWI member, and a lover of children's books. Angeline Jellybean is her first published picture book. It can be found at Amazon.com and www.4rvpublishingllc.com She also writes book reviews for the website www.thebestbooksever.com
More about Crystalee Calderwood...