Start by marking “Voyeur (Fated Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Voyeur (Fated Trilogy, #1)

Voyeur (Fated Trilogy #1)

Kye Wanted to give Ashlyn a fantasy. And did he ever give her one. One night, Kye and his best friend Connor took Ashlyn to bed, and gave her a night she would never forget.

Three years later, they gave her another night.

But it would be the last one.

Because Kye is just a ghost this time, and he came back just to tell his wife goodbye.
ebook, Twilight, 0 pages
Published August 2003 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Voyeur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voyeur

Brenda (b)
This is a ménage a trios with a happy ending, but not for the entire trio. There wasn't a lot of depth to this story or characters, but I was still able to feel the love between Ashlyn and Kye. I was cried when Kye died and Ashlyn was devastated. The last chapter made no sense to at all in regards to the story that had just been told. I guess it's meant as a lead-in to the next book, The Dragon's Warrior .
Cindi
Mar 04, 2011 Cindi rated it it was ok
Shelves: series
Not sure how to rate this book. Very strange. Very sad. Just plain weird. The sex was good though. If you can get past the other stuff.
Kay
Feb 26, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Connor had fallen in love with Ashlyn three years before, but she belonged to Kye and he knew her love for Kye ran very deep. With Kye gone, he can’t keep away. The Voyeur in this book is Kye; he watches his wife grow closer to his best friend and though jealous at first, he does approve. And by some mystic miracle, Kye’s allowed to experience once more true passion with his wife. I’m amazed that this is a novella as it seems like so much more. The emotions are intense; you’ll need a tissue at t ...more
Ren
Okay, don't mind the cover :P

Its start with a bang and a hot sex scene I've ever read which playing anal sex. Make me want to fanning my self :P
But then Kye, the hero want to spice up their relationship, with invite his close and best friend, Connor. They engage at menage at trois relationship, and Connor develop his feeling to Ashlyn. But Ashlyn is his best friend's wife! How he can do that?

While Connor think his feeling will forever one-sided, Kye die. Now, in her grief state, Connor must comf
Nisha
Sep 12, 2009 Nisha rated it really liked it
I liked how the book started, which was just plain hot. And when Kye dies, it was very emotional and well-written. The problem came with Ashlyn and Conner's relationship. It was suddenly love and completely kicked out Kye, which was sad. The epilogue or end had something about the weird, which I guess lead to the next book, but it was so...off-kilter, I ignored it.

Overall, a sizzling read. I even read it a few times, because it was just so hot.
Erin Jamison
Apr 19, 2011 Erin Jamison rated it it was amazing
A threesome is a taboo fantasy anyway isn't it? Even though it delves in the other wordly shall we say I thought it was a realistic portrayal of the hangups women would have in doing this the first time.
SassySami
Feb 27, 2015 SassySami rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned
Way more crying than I expected. Seriously. Would have been better as a straight up menage.
Tami
Nov 19, 2010 Tami rated it did not like it
A sad story. Such a weird storyline.
El_bandita
Margaret S. Boendier
Margaret S. Boendier rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Anthi Chris
Anthi Chris marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Nateisha
Nateisha marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Breane Ross
Breane Ross rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Ali Maggs
Ali Maggs rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2016
LOLA
LOLA rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2016
andrea zeigler
andrea zeigler marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Dre
Dre added it
Jun 09, 2016
YukiAsahiHime
YukiAsahiHime marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Sharon Linden
Sharon Linden marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
joyce b. williams
joyce b. williams marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Denise Nelson
Denise Nelson marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
norcalgal
norcalgal rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2016
biltung
biltung marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Tricia Lenhart
Tricia Lenhart rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2016
  • Good Things Come in Threes
  • Desperate Seduction
  • Playing the Game
  • Trapped with the Alpha
  • Raw and Dirty (Bad Boys MC Trilogy, #1)
  • Callie's Sexy Surprise
  • Rory (Rakehells of Rochester, #3)
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • My Favorite Mistake (Tahoe Nights, #2)
  • Bound to Be a Groom (Regency Reimagined, #1)
  • In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2)
  • Hidden Paradise
  • 1st (Love for Sale, #1)
  • Ruthless (True Brothers MC, #1)
  • More Than Friends (More #1)
  • Shooting Dirty (Dirty Eleven, #2)
  • Taking It Off
  • Kristen's Addiction
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

Fated Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Dragon's Warrior (Fated Trilogy, #2)
  • The Dragon’s Woman (Fated Trilogy, #3)