Start by marking “You Be the Jury” as Want to Read:
You Be the Jury

You Be the Jury (You Be the Jury #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Ten courtroom mysteries with illustrated clues.
Published June 1st 1992 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about You Be the Jury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Be the Jury

karen
these books were so much more fun before i was old enough to actually be on a jury.

i do not look forward to tomorrow...

************************************************************************

things i learned at jury duty today:

9 am means 930, and 330 means 345

the "computers" at jury duty are terrible

while non-asian court officers have zero difficulty pronouncing polysyllabic chinese and korean names, my two-syllable french name will cause endless variations and stumblings.

if don't forget the lyr
Alicia
I don't know if I was ever good at these... but I enjoyed rereading them.
David K
This book deserves 4 stars because it actually can help you like if you want to be with the court buisness. So i would recomend this book for 4th graders and higher. I think this would be a fun book to read for little kids to read because it will be a challenge to the little kids because they dont know what to do. So I would recommend my teacher to read this book because it will actually suit the teachers age because it will still be a challenge for them. They will give you proof of pictures an ...more
Jazz
HOW CAN I GET OVER THIS BOOK?!!!!! It was so good and I wanted to read the whole series but then i go to the library website and they say they don't even have one of them!!! I was instantly disappointed and wanted to move to a different city to be able to get this book. It has many more books in the series.

What I Liked: It had evidence so you could be investigating and they were all very realistic stories.
Sharonbrown3158
This fun book was recommended to me by my 10 year old cousin-a cutie! She said I'd like it and she was right! The premise is simple-the author presents a short court case and you must be the jury and weigh the evidence. I am a little concerned that there were a few I missed-but it was delightful. : ) Thank you, Leah!
Momo
This book is totally fantastic!
You get to read a crime, look at evidence, and solve it using the evidence from the story and pictures.
There are many cases inside one book, and they are all very different and fun.
Although, some are very tricky, I had a lot of fun with this book.
Moe
Think Encyclopedia Brown mysteries are hard? Try this! This book has ten different courtroom mysteries that you have to figure out. Stuck? Don't worry, the answers are in the book.
Julie Suzanne
I think this is great for elementary school/early middle school AIS. Develop critical thinking skills and read for details. Easy reading level.
Melissa Garganta
LOVED these books! It made me realize that it's in the best interest of our country never to have me be on one...
Paige Wilcox
Easy but great, I love thease books!!!
Jennifer McDowell
Jennifer McDowell marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Damary Cabrera
Damary Cabrera marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Dolly
Dolly marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Jasmin
Jasmin added it
Mar 31, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Markese
Markese marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Mario
Mario added it
Feb 15, 2015
Chelsie
Chelsie marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
James Tucker
James Tucker marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
What's The Name o...: YA puzzle/detective book, many stories to a book [s] 3 28 Sep 20, 2012 08:28AM

You Be the Jury (5 books)
  • You Be the Jury: Courtroom II (You Be the Jury)
  • You Be the Jury: Courtroom III
  • You Be the Jury: Courtroom IV
  • You Be the Jury: Courtroom V
You Be the Jury: Courtroom Collection You Be the Jury: Courtroom II (You Be the Jury) You Be the Jury: Courtroom III You Be the Jury: Courtroom IV You Be the Detective