Start by marking “Nikon D90 For Dummies (For Dummies (Sports & Hobbies))” as Want to Read:
Nikon D90 For Dummies (For Dummies (Sports & Hobbies))

Nikon D90 For Dummies (For Dummies (Sports & Hobbies))

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Your Nikon D90 digital camera offers professional-quality features like 11-point autofocus, Live View, and the ability to shoot HD video. Take full advantage of every feature with "Nikon D90 For Dummies" This fun and easy guide helps you understand and use all the dials and modes, manage photo size and quality, take creative control with manual settings, and share your ima ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by For Dummies

To ask other readers questions about Nikon D90 For Dummies (For Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nikon D90 For Dummies (For Dummies

Dulcie
I haven't finished it yet but it's full of information and things I needed to learn to get my D90 out of Auto mode!! I love the way it's written and how simple it is to follow.
Just make sure your camera has a full battery and your subjects do not tire easily from all of the pictures you are going to want to take as you learn :)
Gene
Aug 18, 2009 Gene rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone with a Nikon D90.
I am not a great fan of the 'for Dummies' books. On the whole I have found many of them to be not much better than Cliff Notes.

However, to digress from my own opinion - this one is well written and if you are new to big-powered digital SLRs as I am, it is an excellent way to get up to speed more quickly than trying to wade through a dry, multi-page owners manual that gives plenty of facts but few constructive suggestions.
Carmen
After almost a year, I still feel like I'll never have my D90 mastered, but this book is an excellent tool for reference and learning. I checked out a variety of books from the library and this one had the best/most information and was an easy read for a "how to" book.
Bill Wirth
More details than I expected. Good writing makes it enjoyable and easy to get through. Lots of good photos to help. I thought this might be too basic but I'm getting quite a bit out of it.
xina1280
Very helpful. This book answers questions I have about my camera in a simple way. Will refer to this book in the future.
Irishirish15
May 18, 2011 Irishirish15 is currently reading it
Thi is one of my summer projects - to read this book and learn more about how to use our high tech camera :)
Harit Himanshu
this book gives you head start about your D90 camera, not a photography concept book though
ERIC Buyer
ERIC Buyer marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Marina Andreou
Marina Andreou marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Teri Petrillo
Teri Petrillo is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2015
Rob
Rob added it
Mar 03, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
joanna a hannah
joanna a hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Debbie Fioriro
Debbie Fioriro marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Oscar Seminario
Oscar Seminario marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Digital Photography for Dummies Nikon D5100 for Dummies Nikon D3100 for Dummies Nikon D3200 for Dummies Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D for Dummies