Start by marking “The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women” as Want to Read:
The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women

The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"Demystify men and transform any relationship. Discover what you see in him and what he'll see in you."

The AstroTwins have been using the zodiac for over 15 years to help couples find the love affair of their dreams. A good relationship may mean adjusting to someone who often thinks, acts, and views the world in a way totally foreign to you. You can have a "great" relation
Published November 1st 2008 by Sourcebooks Casablanca (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac

Lauren
DEAD ON about Geminis. A silly book for silly women who need a little extra guidance or ideas about men, in general. And yes, I just called myself silly.
Izlinda
Basically covers each astrology sign with sections for
How to Spot Him,
How He Deals With (Money, Family, Love, Sex, Children, Pets, Your Meltdown, His Meltdowns, Breakups),
What He's All About,
What He Wants in a Woman,
What He Wants from a Relationship,
Sex with (the sign),
Turn-Ons & Turn-Offs,
His Moves (First Moves: How He Courts You, He's In: How You Know He's Committed, Unfaithful (the sign): Why He Cheats, Dig the Grave: It's Over),
Interpreting His Signals: What does he mean by that
Mai
Great and fun read, really enjoyed it Alot .men can be a mystery sometimes but once you figure out what he is all about ,he would be easy to handle or not ,depending on how tolerant you are of his imperfections,loved this astrological guide to men and it freaked me out as well ,i found out that i could only get along with my element :water signs .i prefer and admire Cancerians no matter how smothering they are ,they are way better than detached-freedom-loving-committent phobic types of men ,plea ...more
Thomas
I'm so careful with astrology, as most is just humbug. A new female friend handed me the AstroTwin's Love Zodiac, asking if any of it is true. Boy, is it true!!!

I thought I was unique, different, special! But when I read the chapter about my zodiac sign, I laughed and cried at these same time! I realized I'm just a run-off-the mill typical Virgo. What a mess! :)

I was looking to find if the authors wrote the same book about women! So hard to figure them out, to know what makes them tick, how the
Amina El motere
very methodological book, all the information and astrological analyses were well organized, i couldn't stop reading when finding the general character of my gemini fiancé, very accurate when it comes to what he wants in a relationship (space ,variety,intelligence),well described concerning his 3,4 personalities and the boyish,bookaholic,adventure seeker nature.
thanks Ophira & Tali :)
Anderson
Pretty interesting if you're into this kind of thing. I read it at work and they have been doing a little publicity blitz. I guess a few celebs have used them.
Crystal
I'm a sucker for astrology. I like this book cause it's all about relationships.
Paulia
Extremely well put together and easy to read and understand and follow.
Brandi
Oct 17, 2012 Brandi rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: astrology fans, romantics
accurate!
Lade
Lade marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Cristina Omulet
Cristina Omulet marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
renee p lanning
renee p lanning marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Shan White
Shan White marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Angela
Angela added it
Nov 23, 2014
Georgia Frontiere
Georgia Frontiere marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Jana
Jana marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Solange Suarez
Solange Suarez marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Astrostyle: Star-studded Advice for Love, Life, and Looking Good Shoestrology: Discover Your Birthday Shoe Scorpio Momstrology: The AstroTwins' Guide to Parenting Your Little One by the Stars