Start by marking “Into the Land of the Lost (The Secrets of Droon, #7)” as Want to Read:
Into the Land of the Lost (The Secrets of Droon, #7)

Into the Land of the Lost (The Secrets of Droon #7)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  641 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Eric, Julie and Neal discover an enchanted stairway in Eric's basement, which turns out to be a portal to the magical and troubled world of Droon!
Published April 1st 2000 by Scholastic

Harold Ogle
The Droon books are getting more and more engaging, as the plotting is better, even if the writing isn't particularly improving. The books still have tons of fragment sentences, and Abbott is really, really overfond of onomatopoeia of his own invention. But the plot races along in an engaging way.

(view spoiler)
Books Kids Like
Lord Sparr hopes to conquer the entire world with the Golden Wasp, an instrument which makes people forget. The ghosts of Droon’s dead warriors inhabit the Land of the Lost where they train and wait for the day when peace will reign again, and they can return. When Sparr imprisons Keeah in a stony maze, Eric frees her with Galen’s help. Together, the children and the ghosts fight Sparr’s skeleton warriors and save the land from total destruction, but they cannot keep the Wasp from Sparr’s evil g ...more
While I did already read the series when I was younger, I decided I wanted to read it again and relive the fun. I was surprised to see the book wasn't quite as long or fun as I remember it was still quite enjoyable.

(view spoiler)
Diana Pettis
Predictable story about the adventure of Eric, Julie, and Neal.
I've decided to read The Secrets of Droon series entirely for Christmas since i've been feeling a bit nostalgic. I want to be able to live a bit of the magic of being a kid and what beeter to help than this incredible series. This one is full of action and we also get to meet a new cast of interesting characters. What I really like about this book is the cliffhanger that it leaves us right at the end. Each book gets a bit better than its predecessor, adding a bit more wonder and adventure to the ...more
I read this book in like 4th grade. I loved it. The Droon books were very interesting and sparked my imagination. This was the most exciting one of the ones I read. To be honest, though, I don't remember a ton what it was about. I just remember that I liked it.
Cliffhanger ending. Make sure you have the next book ready before you finish this one.
They went to some place called Agrah-voor. They had to get the job done
before 12 o-clock, or they would turn into ghosts
this was really creepy and they almost died! it was really good!
Cute adventure story for 2nd or 3rd grade level readers.
Dustin Crazy little brown owl
Loved the character of Queen Hazad :-)
evil undead skeleton warriors
Keli Wright
The kids loved this book
it was scary,but it was o.k.
Saejin myung
theres bones!!
Alex added it
Nov 18, 2015
Javier marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Emily Black
Emily Black marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
  • The Littles Go Exploring
  • The Journey Home (The Unicorn's Secret, #8)
  • The Jaguar's Jewel (A to Z Mysteries, #10)
  • Food Chain Frenzy (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #17)
  • The High King's Daughter (Circle of Magic, #6)
  • Carnival at Candlelight (Magic Tree House, #33)
  • March Of The Ankylosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #3)
  • 2095 (Time Warp Trio, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • The Rainbow Wand (Fairy Realm, #10)
  • Stanley and the Magic Lamp (Flat Stanley, #2)
Tony Abbott (born 1952) is an American author of children's books. His most popular work is the book series The Secrets of Droon, which includes over 40 books. He has sold over 12 million copies of his books and they have been translated into several other languages, including Italian, Spanish, Korean, French, Japanese, Polish, Turkish, and Russian. He has also written the bestseller "Firegirl".
More about Tony Abbott...

The Secrets of Droon (1 - 10 of 44 books)
  • The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet (The Secrets of Droon, #1)
  • Journey to the Volcano Palace (The Secrets of Droon, #2)
  • The Mysterious Island (The Secrets of Droon, #3)
  • City in the Clouds (The Secrets Of Droon, #4)
  • The Great Ice Battle (The Secrets of Droon, #5)
  • The Sleeping Giant of Goll (The Secrets of Droon, #6)
  • The Golden Wasp (The Secrets of Droon, #8)
  • The Tower of the Elf King (The Secrets of Droon, #9)
  • Quest for the Queen (The Secrets Of Droon, #10)
  • The Hawk Bandits of Tarkoom (The Secrets of Droon, #11)