Start by marking “Mystic Warrior: A Mystic Isle Novel” as Want to Read:
Mystic Warrior: A Mystic Isle Novel

Mystic Warrior: A Mystic Isle Novel (Mystic Isle #3)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  66 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Now, the thrilling conclusion no fan will want to miss

As E urope is torn by revolution, the fate of the Mystic Isle of Aelynn also falls into question-its survival dependent on recovering the elusive treasure known as the Chalice of Plenty. Only the daughter of Aelynn's spiritual leader and a renegade warrior can accomplish the dangerous mission.
Published July 7th 2009 by Signet (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mystic Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mystic Warrior

May Mostly Romance
Sep 18, 2014 May Mostly Romance rated it it was ok
หลายคนอาจจะไมรู (และเราเองกเกือบลืมไปแลวแหละ เพราะมันนานมากแลว) วา แพทริเซีย ไรซเปนนักเขียนทีเราอานงานของเธอเปนประจำ ซึงหลังจากอานเรืองนีจบ เรายอนไปดูจำนวนหนังสือของเธอทีเราไดอานไป เรายังงงอยูเหมือนกัน เพราะไมเคยคิดวา ตัวเองจะอานเรืองของเธอเยอะขนาดนี ทังทีเมือคิดดูดี ๆ แลว กไมถึงกับวา มีเลมไหนทีเราชอบชนิดสุดสวาทขาดใจ แตเรากขยันอานงานของเธอมาก ๆ ดังนันถาจะถือวาเธอเปนนักเขียนทีจัดอยูในประเภท Comfort Read กอาจจะวาไดนะคะ (คือเปนนักเขียนทีไมไดมีความคาดหวังมากนัก แตเรากยังอานเพราะเชือวา คงจะไมผิดหวัง) ...more
Tammy
Dec 31, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the "Mystic" books aside from the prequel (Mystic Isle), and it was well worth reading. As I mentioned with Mystic Warrior (Book 3), I would suggest you read the prequel first and things make more sense then. Having said that, if you are the type who doesn't want any spoilers in a series, then you need to read books 1-3 before this book or you will get a ton of spoilers.

Being the final book in the Mystic series, this book ties up all the story-lines and opens up the possi
Barbara ★
I've always liked Patricia Rice's book but this one was terrible. I gave the first book 4 stars and the second 3 stars but this one I honestly couldn't even finish. After 200 pages I gave up as I hated both the hero (an arrogant ass) and the heroine (a bitch). I just couldn't find anything about either one of them to like which made following their adventures (and I say that loosely) very difficult. Murdoch thinks Lissandra is a bossy spoiled princess whom he's always wanted but could never have ...more
Ash P Reads
Jun 17, 2014 Ash P Reads rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romantics
I think I liked this book better than Mystic Rider. Murdoch and Lissandra's story is an emotional roller coaster. Both of them knowing that they are destined to be together and at the same time having to overcome so many odds, grievances and mistrust. I hope that Patricia Rice continues with this series. I for one would love to read more about the wonderful characters of the Mystic Isle of Aelynn.
Blodeuedd Finland
Jul 14, 2015 Blodeuedd Finland marked it as dnf
wait..did the hero just kill her dad on p 2. What is this? Everyone is such an asshole. I guess his magical peen will make it all better
Libbi
Shantie
Dec 08, 2013 Shantie rated it it was amazing
great read
Lydia Perversius
Lydia Perversius marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Ann Lankester
Ann Lankester rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
Rlabelle42yahoo.com
Rlabelle42yahoo.com marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Norasiah Zakariah
Norasiah Zakariah rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Maria Rosa
Maria Rosa rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Nathalie Michaud
Nathalie Michaud marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Jennifer Torensma
Jennifer Torensma marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Linda
Linda is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Cynthia Erickson
Cynthia Erickson rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Serena
Serena marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Kerry Burnette
Kerry Burnette rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Linda Southworth
Linda Southworth rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Carolyn Raich
Carolyn Raich rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
With several million books in print and New York Times and USA Today's bestseller lists under her belt, former CPA Patricia Rice writes emotionally-charged contemporary and historical romances which have won numerous awards, including the RT Book Reviews Reviewers Choice and Career Achievement Awards.

Her books have also been honored as Romance Writers of America RITA finalists in the historical, r
More about Patricia Rice...

Mystic Isle (4 books)
  • Mystic Isle (Mystic Isle, #0.5)
  • Mystic Guardian