Black Dragon, White Dragon

Black Dragon, White Dragon

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Black Dragon, White Dragon is a collection of 24 short stories about the most fearsome and magical of all creatures to ever inhabit the world of fantasy literature: dragons. From marauding beast to noble saviour, the dragon is presented here in a myriad of forms by a group of today's most exciting authors including Eugie Foster, Jeff Crook and James S. Dorr.
Published December 1st 2008 by Ricasso Press

To ask other readers questions about Black Dragon, White Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Dragon, White Dragon

Kelly Harmon
Of course I'm biased in this review! My story, "San Marino and the Dragon" appears in this book. But don't take my word for how good (my story) is! See praise for it here: http://kellyaharmon.com/?page_id=254
Sistercoyote
A collection of short stories about dragons - not only the titular black and white varieties, but in all the colors of the rainbow. I'll need to read it again, and then I'll write a review of each piece.
Armand Rosamilia
Slightly biased, as my "Dragon's Hide" short story is in this book, but the other stories are excellent!!
Steve Goble
Can't review it, because I'm in it, but it's fun stuff.
Ladydanita
Ladydanita marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Kim Lundstrom
Kim Lundstrom marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Kaethe
Kaethe marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2011
Notary Tim
Notary Tim marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2010
I grew up in the Midwest, although I call home a mildly haunted, fey-infested house in metro Atlanta that I share with my husband, Matthew. After receiving my Master of Arts degree in Developmental Psychology, I retired from academia to pen flights of fancy. I also edit legislation for the Georgia General Assembly, which from time to time I suspect is another venture into flights of fancy.

I receiv...more
More about Eugie Foster...
Returning My Sister's Face and Other Far Eastern Tales of Whimsy and Malice Sinner, Baker, Fabulist, Priest; Red Mask, Black Mask, Gentleman, Beast Mortal Clay, Stone Heart and Other Stories in Shades of Black and White Spécial Glen Cook (Faeries #19) The Wish of the Demon Achtromagk