Start by marking “Murder in Galena: A Karen Prince Mystery” as Want to Read:
Murder in Galena: A Karen Prince Mystery

Murder in Galena: A Karen Prince Mystery

Published by Authorhouse (first published July 23rd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Murder in Galena, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in Galena

Cindy
Sep 20, 2009 Cindy rated it liked it
I gave this book one star because it was set in Galena, IL, one of my favorite towns.

It was an okay first novel, the plot was interesting and the twists were good. BUT she needed more details to move the plot along.

There is a second book in this series, and I will probably read it because it is also set in Galena.
Mendy
Feb 07, 2009 Mendy rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2009
I tried to read this one, really but I just felt like the author was filling space on the pages. I didn't even make it half way before giving up. The dialogue and the descriptive writing kept repeating the same things over and over.

I took the book back the library to get it out of sight. I'm bummed that I couldn't get through this one since the author is from the area I currently live.
Kelly
Aug 04, 2016 Kelly rated it it was ok
I was looking for a light read at the library when I came across this series by a local author. It was a quick read though I had trouble staying engaged . The writing didn't hold my attention and much of the dialog was uninteresting. The story was not completely predictable, however, and I think the rest of the series has potential.
Norada Shanafelt
Norada Shanafelt rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016