Start by marking “Superflirt” as Want to Read:
Superflirt

Superflirt

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Fresh, chatty, and filled with Tracey Cox's personal tips and hilarious anecdotes, Superflirt takes the reader through the fundamentals of body language, then shows you how to express the messages you want to send and how to read what other bodies are saying to you. Packed with intimate photographs of real-life scenarios, this is the most stylish, elegantly designed, and u ...more
Published October 20th 2003 by DK ADULT (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Superflirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superflirt

Great info on reading body language. Even if your not interested in the flirt aspect, reading people's unconscious body signals can make parties and bars very amusing.
Gage
The book seems pretty basic, but it can be a good refresher if you haven't been on the market in a while. I had some success with the principles in the book.
Jess
SO FAR, I'm giving this - believe it or not - five stars. For those of you wondering, NO I'm not using this to fine tune my own personal flirting techniques.
However,this book is an EXCELLENT source for those who want to learn the fine art of the modern art of "Me Tarzan, You Jane." Seriously. I wish I'd had it when I was 18. BUT, if you're a WRITER (hey, I'm not shouting here, just trying to catch the eye), this book contains an enormous wealth of information, everything from how to check someo
Lynn Rossi
body language everyone should know
Tammy
This is actually the best book on body-language I've ever read. The graphics are meaningful and the descriptions help you 'see' body language organically. While this is about flirting it can be used for normal interactions as well.
Maia
very informative!! its everything you ever wanted to know about flirting, human interaction, and what your body-language can say about us without any words spoken at all!! you will learn to read others' body-language and navigate youself in this jungle of a world, this book reminds you how much we humans are also animals.. in a good way :-)
Jewel
This type of book was suggested because of my anxiety with meeting new customers and people in all situations. It's basically the same information that is presented in any "how to flirt" or "how to approach people" kind of book, but it's presented in a really modern way. It has photos and glossy pages. ;o)
Kishalynn Elliott
If "is it a date or is it coffee" was my dating bible as a young lesbian, this book was my Torah (since it's written for straights). I followed strategies in this book to a T to meet, mate and ultimately marry my dream girl.
Page
This book I picked up on a dare. The author writes with a great deal of humor and I enjoyed it as a "light" read. Some of her comments on body language were right on.
Cindy Nguyen
If you need tips on being a flirt, here's the book you need to read! Flirt with your honey, and you'll never get bored! Majorly awesome and kind of funny too.
Natasa
Natasa marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
City
City marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Alicia White
Alicia White marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Theo
Theo is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2015
Lee Allen
Lee Allen marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Ruby Gray
Ruby Gray marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Rachel Lee
Rachel Lee marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Cati
Cati marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Nathaniel Alcedo
Nathaniel Alcedo marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Ar
Ar marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Damana
Damana marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Maureen Taylor
Maureen Taylor marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • How to Draw and Paint Fairies: From Finding Inspiration to Capturing Diaphanous Detail, a Step-By-Step Guide to Fairy Art
  • Time of the Witch
  • Enough: Breaking Free from the World of More
  • Conversations with J.K. Rowling
  • Snow Friends
  • Wanting Sex Again: How to Rediscover Your Desire and Heal a Sexless Marriage
Tracey Cox (born 1961, Exeter, Devon, England) is a non fiction author who specializes in books on dating, sex and relationships. She is the author of many best selling titles.
More about Tracey Cox...
Hot Sex: How to Do It Supersex Superhotsex Hot Relationships: How to Know What You Want, Get What You Want, and Keep it Red Hot! Kama Sutra