Start by marking “Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #9)” as Want to Read:
Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #9)

Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #9)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  582 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Magic Tree House Research Guides are now Magic Tree House Fact Trackers! Track the facts with Jack and Annie!

When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure inMagic Tree House #9: Dolphins at Daybreak,they had lots of questions. Did dolphins ever live on land? How do dolphins communicate? How do sharks hunt for food? Which sharks are the most dangerous? Find out the an
Published June 24th 2003 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dolphins And Sharks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dolphins And Sharks

Sharks by Catriona ClarkeSharkabet by Ray TrollSharks! by Anne SchreiberDolphins And Sharks by Mary Pope OsborneSharks! by Laurence Pringle
Children's Books about Sharks
4th out of 29 books — 10 voters
Ripple by Tui AllenThe Music of Dolphins by Karen HesseThe Mystic Princesses and the Whirlpool by P.J. LaRueIsland of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'DellThe Dolphins of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
Books with Dolphins on the Cover
12th out of 17 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa
Thanks to this, I learned a lot of things about sharks and dolphins. And I thought all dolphins look the same!
Angela
Dolphins and sharks was very interesting. I really liked learning that the Killer whale was actually a dolfin. It was a great book and I'm glad that I read it. My favorite dolphin was the spinner dolfin. I may not like sharks, but my favorites were the maco sharks and the hammerhead shark. I can't wait till some of the other reasearch guides come out. They are really good. It is cool about some of the dolphins about what they do and how the comunicate. At first I thought that sharks always atack ...more
Linda Branich
This non-fiction fast-trscker is a companion read to the Magic Tree House series #9, Dolphins at Daybreak.
It is an excellent resourse book for children, probably grades 2-4, maybe even grade 5 , depending on their reading level. Difficult, scientific words are also spelled phonetically so that the reader can use 'big' words and pronounce them correctlh when telling about the book. At the end of the book are many suggestions for children who wish to learn more about dolphins and sharks, including
Dolly
Feb 28, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is the first time that we've borrowed the non-fiction Research Guides that is the companion to the Magic Tree House story (in this case, Dolphins at Daybreak.) Interesting, but this book doesn't hold our girls' interests quite as good as the stories do. I was surprised, honestly, at how much our oldest really enjoyed this book. But it is ideal for elementary school-age children, with lots of pictures and facts, and not too much information.
خلود
Very interesting specially thats part which talk about different kinds of Dolphins and Sharks
some has very strange appear such as Great Hammerhead Shark!
Carly Christensen
I learned about dolphins and sharks when they are babies and grownups.
Rebecca
enter the world of dolphins and discovery.
Nick
I loved to learn since I read the magic tree house fact tracker/research guides. and this ones great I almost always afraid of sharks in pools/bathtub/beach when I was little.(but im still afraid of the beach part) may the facts be with you.
Sophia- The Classical Reader
This book is good for kids like us because on some other resourse books I have read the information is so hard to piece together and organize and there are so many dates and things you must write down. But this book is already pre-organized for you so the information is easy to remember and there are extra resources that she put in there that are organized into groups so everything is easy to take in.
Sam
How fast can some dolphins swim? What is the biggest shark? Why do sharks attack? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this Magic Tree House Research Guide! Includes an illustrated gallery of dolphins and sharks, information on the ocean, dolphin communication, how sharks hunt for food, ocean exploration, and lots more!
Kayla
after annie and Jack get back from their adventure to the ocean they have a lot of questions about dolphins and sharks. this book is between fiction and non fiction. the information about dolphins and sharks is true but the story line is not. it has a lot of great facts about dolphins that are useful to know for a science class.
Twyla
Jack & Annie are telling me all about dolphins & sharks. They tell me what kinds of dolphins there are like killer whales, bottenose dolphins, and other kinds. I liked the bottlenose dolphin because it looked pretty. They also tell me what kind of sharks there are like the tiger shark and the hammerhead shark. Auryn 7yo
Lynn
My son loves learning about dolphins and sharks, and thought this book was fantastic. We actually read this book before reading "Dolphins At Daybreak". We will continue reading the rest of the Magic Tree House Research Guide books along with the Magic Tree House books.
Hailey Peterson
When i read this book it really stood out that this book is for little kids who are interested in sealife. The reading was very simple and had good little parts of information. Not something i would really recommmend to anybody. Thats why it only got 2 stars. :(
Steve
This book told me a lot a dolphins and sharks that I dint know. I espsholy like the part's that tell about what dolphins can do and I like lrening about the difent speece of dolphins.
Tiffany Lynn
Ok well this book I've learned so much well kinda but I definitley found out some things that I never knew about dolphins hah(:
Maggie
I love this book so much I stayed up to read it!
It is full to bursting with interesting facts!
Kristine Pratt
This one was very interesting. I knew very little about dolphins and learned a lot.
Giajzz Espin
only part i like is the shark part! (i love sharks,like to read about them)
Olivia
I think this book has a lot of cool facts about sharks and dolphins!
↓→♫вяιтнαиу↓→
dont really know so much about dolphins so have 2 read this book
Cindy Pardew
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers 2003
ChIkkA FoReVeR
this book was a little bit good :)........LOL:)
Meghna Lipcon
It was a great book I learned so much
Lilly
mostly tells about dolphins and sharks
Theresa
a good resource on topic for children
Sydney
dolphins have sharp teeth like sharks.
Steph
Good book.Very info.
  • Space (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #6)
  • Surprising Sharks (Boston Globe-Horn Book Honors (Awards))
  • Hungry, Hungry Sharks!
  • Horrible Harry at Halloween
  • Weird but True! 2: 300 Outrageous Facts
  • The X'ed-out X-ray (A to Z Mysteries, #24)
  • Dolphins! (Step into Reading, Step 3)
  • Journey of the Pink Dolphins: An Amazon Quest
  • Leaving The Shallows (Dolphin Diaries #9)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • The Planets in Our Solar System
More about Mary Pope Osborne...
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5)