Start by marking “You May All Prophesy: Practical Guidelines for Prophetic Ministry” as Want to Read:
You May All Prophesy: Practical Guidelines for Prophetic Ministry

You May All Prophesy: Practical Guidelines for Prophetic Ministry

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The Bible reveals that every Christian can hear from God and speak prophetically to others. This book provides scriptural encouragement and practical instruction to help you: * Discover how God speaks to you * Discern when and how to speak prophetically to others * Understand and interpret dreams and visions * Recognize how prophecy functions in the local church * Overcome ...more
Published August 1st 2003 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about You May All Prophesy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You May All Prophesy

Ron
Well-written, well-organized. Thorough treatment of a controversial topic.

Obviously many--even among Christians--will disagree with Thompson's titular premise, but he delivers the goods on the means and pitfalls of contemporary prophetic ministry.
Justin Nichols
For what it is, this book is exceptional! Obviously not a grand, holistic, comprehensive treatise on the prophetic, 'You May All Prophesy" gives extremely helpful and wise explanations and instructions of the gift & administration of prophecy.

Thompson has ministered prophetically for a couple of decades and has a ton of experiences to draw from. He utilizes not only testimony, but also Scripture very practically and beneficially, to enhance understanding as well as eliminate myths that much
Beth
This book was fantastic! As you might assume from the title it is very encouraging and empowering for average Christian to walk out and operate in the gift of prophecy. Not only was I encourage and instructed in the gift but I felt like my relationship with the Lord was strengthened while reading this book. Highly recommended to people interested in the prophetic (should be every Christian!) and to church leaders.
Audrey Ortiz
Amazing book! Great for people that are being introduced to the prophetic, and also a learning tool formthise who have walked in the prophetic for a while. A must read!
Karen
God wants us to communicate with Him this book gives great detail on all the ways God communicates and elaborates on prophecy so that we may all prophesy.
Melanie
Very balanced book on prophesy. Really easy to understand. Very New Testament.... Edify, encourage, build up. Encouraged me that we really ALL may prophesy!
Karen Rivas
This book is written for everyone! For those who are comfortable with prophecy & those who don't know where to begin. So good!
Annephia proctor
Excellent book on the prophetic and hearing from God
Jason
Great book to learn how to listen for God.
Tammy Taylor
It helped me understand my prophetic calling.
Nyasha Piyo
very helpful
Marla
Marla marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Swaroop
Swaroop marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Mayowa Adebanjo
Mayowa Adebanjo marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Delonna Gibbs
Delonna Gibbs marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ulana Spellen
Ulana Spellen marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Ernest
Ernest marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Jonah
Jonah marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Hannah
Hannah added it
Jan 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
You May All Prophey A 20th Century Apostle: The Life of Alfred Garr Relationship Marketing-View From the Top and What It Really Takes To Get There: Network Marketing Guide to Massive Success! No Naughty Bits Whipping It Up