This Must Be Love

This Must Be Love

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  185 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Jane Preston agrees to take the place of her news reporter cousin Molly at a beach front retreat for bigwigs who may recognize Molly from her disastrous Washington internship. Gaining admittance with a nerdy reporter, who's really a bestselling author going incognito for ideas for his next novel, Jane is soon on a sizzling summer adventure. Original.
Published February 1st 2003 by Zebra

Antof9
This was some fun, lite reading :) That said, a previous BookCrossing reader, valentina, was right -- I got kind of confused by the mystery part of the story! I literally didn't understand all the political intrigue! But it was still cute and entertaining, and just what I needed to let my brain relax :)

I have to say, though, that I wanted to punch Molly. And why is it that it's standard for romance novels to: have a leading lady who thinks she's unattractive
she gets a makeover (if she really I...more
Sara Burns
More of an unlikely love story and not so much mystery. I got lost with much of the political aspect of the book. It was also a slow read, not really a page turner.
Tammy
I had a very hard time getting into this book. Very slow going for at least 2/3 of it. It had moments of humor, but the "secret/mystery" was lacking something and the ending was not satisfactory for me. I usually enjoy Kasey Michaels books very much but I wish I hadn't bothered to finish this one. I just can't seem to start a book and not finish it.
Sonja
Fun and cute summer read. It had the tendency to push the cliches to the very, very edge before backing off and saying “just kidding.” At first, it made me nervous, but I was used to it by the end of the book and it was actually kind of charming.
C K
This is an author that I have read a lot of and have added her books to my 'keeper' book shelf. Most I have read at least twice and some even more than that.
Nicci
This book was a little slow with the mystery. I didn't really feel "hooked" until 10-15 pages from the end.
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Addie
Addie marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
May 31, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Vread4
Vread4 marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Kasey Michaels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than 100 books (she doesn't count them). Kasey has received three coveted Starred Reviews from Publishers Weekly, two for the historical romances, THE SECRETS OF THE HEART and THE BUTLER DID IT, and a third for contemporary romance LOVE TO LOVE YOU BABY (that shows diversity, you see). She is a recipient of the RITA, a W...more
More about Kasey Michaels...
The Taming of the Rake (Blackthorn Brothers, #1) Maggie Needs An Alibi (Maggie Kelly Mystery, #1) How to Tempt a Duke (Daughtry Family, #1) A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2) Love To Love You Baby