Start by marking “This Must Be Love” as Want to Read:
This Must Be Love

This Must Be Love

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Jane Preston agrees to take the place of her news reporter cousin Molly at a beach front retreat for bigwigs who may recognize Molly from her disastrous Washington internship. Gaining admittance with a nerdy reporter, who's really a bestselling author going incognito for ideas for his next novel, Jane is soon on a sizzling summer adventure. Original.
Published February 1st 2003 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about This Must Be Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Must Be Love

Antof9
This was some fun, lite reading :) That said, a previous BookCrossing reader, valentina, was right -- I got kind of confused by the mystery part of the story! I literally didn't understand all the political intrigue! But it was still cute and entertaining, and just what I needed to let my brain relax :)

I have to say, though, that I wanted to punch Molly. And why is it that it's standard for romance novels to: have a leading lady who thinks she's unattractive
she gets a makeover (if she really I
Sara Burns
More of an unlikely love story and not so much mystery. I got lost with much of the political aspect of the book. It was also a slow read, not really a page turner.
Tammy
I had a very hard time getting into this book. Very slow going for at least 2/3 of it. It had moments of humor, but the "secret/mystery" was lacking something and the ending was not satisfactory for me. I usually enjoy Kasey Michaels books very much but I wish I hadn't bothered to finish this one. I just can't seem to start a book and not finish it.
Sonja
Fun and cute summer read. It had the tendency to push the cliches to the very, very edge before backing off and saying “just kidding.” At first, it made me nervous, but I was used to it by the end of the book and it was actually kind of charming.
C K
This is an author that I have read a lot of and have added her books to my 'keeper' book shelf. Most I have read at least twice and some even more than that.
Nicci
This book was a little slow with the mystery. I didn't really feel "hooked" until 10-15 pages from the end.
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Ryan Becker
Ryan Becker marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Aurora Hauke
Aurora Hauke marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
deborah lawson
deborah lawson marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Elizabeth Barter
Elizabeth Barter marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Starlet
Starlet marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • All or Nothing (The Coxwells, #4)
  • The Rented Husband
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
  • Let's Misbehave
  • Home is Where the Bark Is
  • The Devilish Montague (Rebellious Sons, #2)
  • An Eye For Danger
  • His Christmas Pleasure (Scandals and Seductions, #4)
  • The Knight and Maggie's Baby (Fate with a Helping Hand, #3)
  • A Whole Lot of Love
  • Maybe Baby
  • Summer Lovin' (Costas Sisters, #2)
  • Imagine
  • Lucy Gets Her Life Back
  • Do Not Disturb
  • The Baby Discovery (Bachelor Dads) (Harlequin Romance, #3639)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Men of Rogues Hollow #3)
  • Season of Wishes (Draycott Abbey #5)
Kasey Michaels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than 100 books (she doesn't count them). Kasey has received three coveted Starred Reviews from Publishers Weekly, two for the historical romances, THE SECRETS OF THE HEART and THE BUTLER DID IT, and a third for contemporary romance LOVE TO LOVE YOU BABY (that shows diversity, you see). She is a recipient of the RITA, a W ...more
More about Kasey Michaels...
The Taming of the Rake (Blackthorn Brothers, #1) Maggie Needs An Alibi (Maggie Kelly Mystery, #1) How to Tempt a Duke (Daughtry Family, #1) A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2) Love To Love You Baby