Start by marking “Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)” as Want to Read:
Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)

Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)

Daisuke Suwa is the ladies man of his small town high school, and he has his eye on mostly every girl, except for one. Hinako Aikawa isn't his type, but when he overhears a deep dark secret of hers, he finds himself thinking of her more and more.
Published June 25th 2008 by Square Enix

To ask other readers questions about Bitter Virgin 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitter Virgin 4

Olivia
Jul 08, 2015 Olivia rated it liked it
Okay, so after reading the whole series in one sitting, I can definitely say that I enjoyed it.

It was not your typical fast-reading manga. I think that it dealt with real life issues in a very accurate way (for some cases, everyone handles things differently. Take Hinako for example, it is usual for victims of abuse to not want to blab about their experiences to everyone that they meet (view spoiler) but to actually feel qui
Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan)
Jun 03, 2013 Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan) rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-seinen
I'm a little sad that the series ended here because I was enjoying it very much. The fourth volume is intense as emotions are all up in the air with their gloves out.

The story ends here. I did like how certain relationships ended and I also liked watching a couple of the people mature with their mistakes, but I will honestly confess that the very last pages of this volume left me feeling slightly incomplete. I think the author should have taken it just one step further with Daisuke and Hinako, b
Michelle. D.
Feb 07, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it it was ok
So I finished reading this like a few minutes ago and it was all right. For the overall series, I give it two stars.

I gave it two stars because there wasn't anything like really amazing about it. It was just Okay. Plus, I didn't really like the art that much.

The ending was really cheesy. The characters were really cheesy. The whole concept of the story was kind of sad but nothing really made it original. Which could have made it better, if it had something to the plot that made it the same clich
Kristelle
Jun 16, 2013 Kristelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Art is fine. Story is great. I read it when I was in highschool and reread it a few days ago but it still emits an aura of self-realization. WORLD is not that great at all, it alone. But the people living in it somehow give the world a color. Pain, Misery, Agony, Fear, Hate, Happiness, Joy and Love are just few of the many things that makes the world interesting.

This manga when I read it made me cry. I cried without knowing I actually did. I did not know because MAYBE I am thinking that I was no
Rafa Castillo
Dec 19, 2015 Rafa Castillo rated it really liked it
I don't feel like doing this in english.
Ok, Bitter Virgin fue una historia bastante curiosa para mí. En ocasiones me parecía demasiado larga pero ahora que la terminé la siento bien. Apropiada.
La manera en la que habló de los temas serios que llevaba consigo los encontré bien elaborados, bien descritos, bien mostrados. El final no es perfecto, pero es bueno. Los personajes saben que no durará mucho, pero saben que está bien, porque ellos están juntos de momento.
El diálogo en toda el manga fue a
Büşra Ay
Feb 07, 2016 Büşra Ay rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Okuduğum ilk mangaydı. (Adını yanlış yazmadığımı umuyorum.) Başlarken seveceğimi pek düşünmedim açıkçası. Çünkü manga okumak pek tarzım değil ve merak edip göz atayım derken bu hikayeye başladım. İtiraf etmek gerekirse sandığımdan daha çok sevdim. Sürekli okumak için sabırsızlandım. Muhtemelen bu manga hikayelerine devam edeceğim gibi görünüyor. :D

Hikayeye gelecek olursak 4. cildin son bölümlerini soluksuz okudum diyebilirim. Hatta bir ara kalpten gideceğim sandım. :D Ama o sonu... Olmamış ya.
Fatima
Jun 14, 2013 Fatima rated it it was amazing
I think that at some point every teenager should read this story... the depth in this story is mind-blowing... Full of many lessons, that many kids don't learn in life or learn it in the hardest way ever..
I really think that there should have been more into the future... and that the day they talk of never come
But for such a story as it is... the end was perfect...and could have been nothing else...
This story if beautiful...
Solace Winter
Mar 12, 2015 Solace Winter rated it really liked it
Not a surprise that the last "episode" of this was a bit rushed. I would have preferred to see a future ending, even if just told in a couple of panels, though all of the characters grew on me. But this series easily could have been continued with the things the girls suggested at the end. Good for what it was, but could have been better.
SaturNalia
Aikawa's big secret is revealed, even though Daisuke knew it. Kazuki is still delusional, insisting there is a relationship with Diasuke when he has done nothing but ignore and turn her down. I do like Diasuke, he is very protective of Aikawa and loves her despite her big secret. Aikawa has no support or anyone to talk to about her issues. Lots of melodrama but a happy ending, for now.
Mazohyst
Dec 13, 2010 Mazohyst rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, teens, online-manga
The last volume was an emotional one. I'm surprised that I didn't cry at all throughout the series. It had a really big impact on me, never the less. The art wasn't the best, the plot was decent, but I liked seeing the characters grow. Especially Kazuki. Despite her personality, she is my favourite character.
Aurora
Sep 08, 2013 Aurora rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just..wow. I liked how, instead of a cheesy ending with them getting married in the future,there is a possibility that they will not last forever but that for now, Suwa can help heal Aikawa's broken soul. (And that the other two girls, Yuza and I forget the other one, will still be by Suwa's side)
Rafael
Dec 01, 2013 Ramisha rated it it was ok
Cute
Abbs
Jul 01, 2010 Abbs rated it really liked it
i cried like a baby. really good series! very mature though, since it deals with teen pregnancy.
Mitish*19
Mitish*19 rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2012
Rieh Medin
Rieh Medin rated it really liked it
May 10, 2009
Alys Grey
Alys Grey rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2010
James
James rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2015
Sam
Sam rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2011
Alysa
Alysa rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Cindy Lee
Cindy Lee rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2012
Jesrel
Jesrel rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2012
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Platinum
Platinum rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2016
Omega696
Omega696 rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Aiman Nagra
Aiman Nagra rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
  • Mars, Volume 15
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 03 (Midnight Secretary, #3)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 2 (Cat Street #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • লীলাবতী
  • Beauty is the Beast, Vol. 5
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 14 (D.N.Angel, #14)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 7 (Marmalade Boy, #7)
  • Mermaid's Scar, Vol. 2