Start by marking “Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)” as Want to Read:
Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)

Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Daisuke Suwa is the ladies man of his small town high school, and he has his eye on mostly every girl, except for one. Hinako Aikawa isn't his type, but when he overhears a deep dark secret of hers, he finds himself thinking of her more and more.
Published June 25th 2008 by Square Enix

To ask other readers questions about Bitter Virgin 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitter Virgin 4

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
340th out of 588 books — 1,230 voters
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFairy Tail, Vol. 01 by Hiro MashimaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu ArakawaBlack Butler, Vol. 01 by Yana TobosoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi Ohba
Best Manga Books Ever
127th out of 163 books — 73 voters

More lists with this book...

Neha
Jun 03, 2013 Neha rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
I'm a little sad that the series ended here because I was enjoying it very much. The fourth volume is intense as emotions are all up in the air with their gloves out.

The story ends here. I did like how certain relationships ended and I also liked watching a couple of the people mature with their mistakes, but I will honestly confess that the very last pages of this volume left me feeling slightly incomplete. I think the author should have taken it just one step further with Daisuke and Hinako, b
Michelle. D.
So I finished reading this like a few minutes ago and it was all right. For the overall series, I give it two stars.

I gave it two stars because there wasn't anything like really amazing about it. It was just Okay. Plus, I didn't really like the art that much.

The ending was really cheesy. The characters were really cheesy. The whole concept of the story was kind of sad but nothing really made it original. Which could have made it better, if it had something to the plot that made it the same clich
Kristelle
Art is fine. Story is great. I read it when I was in highschool and reread it a few days ago but it still emits an aura of self-realization. WORLD is not that great at all, it alone. But the people living in it somehow give the world a color. Pain, Misery, Agony, Fear, Hate, Happiness, Joy and Love are just few of the many things that makes the world interesting.

This manga when I read it made me cry. I cried without knowing I actually did. I did not know because MAYBE I am thinking that I was no
Fatima
I think that at some point every teenager should read this story... the depth in this story is mind-blowing... Full of many lessons, that many kids don't learn in life or learn it in the hardest way ever..
I really think that there should have been more into the future... and that the day they talk of never come
But for such a story as it is... the end was perfect...and could have been nothing else...
This story if beautiful...
SaturNalia
Aikawa's big secret is revealed, even though Daisuke knew it. Kazuki is still delusional, insisting there is a relationship with Diasuke when he has done nothing but ignore and turn her down. I do like Diasuke, he is very protective of Aikawa and loves her despite her big secret. Aikawa has no support or anyone to talk to about her issues. Lots of melodrama but a happy ending, for now.
Mazohyst
The last volume was an emotional one. I'm surprised that I didn't cry at all throughout the series. It had a really big impact on me, never the less. The art wasn't the best, the plot was decent, but I liked seeing the characters grow. Especially Kazuki. Despite her personality, she is my favourite character.
Aurora
Wow. Just..wow. I liked how, instead of a cheesy ending with them getting married in the future,there is a possibility that they will not last forever but that for now, Suwa can help heal Aikawa's broken soul. (And that the other two girls, Yuza and I forget the other one, will still be by Suwa's side)
Rafael
Abbs
i cried like a baby. really good series! very mature though, since it deals with teen pregnancy.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Heard it was so good. Nah, nope. Boring. 1.34
Itsannelisem
Itsannelisem marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Cydney Johnson
Cydney Johnson marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
  • MARS, Volume 15
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 03 (Midnight Secretary, #3)
  • キャットストリート Vol. 2 [Kyatto Sutorīto] (Cat Street, #2)
  • লীলাবতী
  • NANA―ナナ― 20
Also known as: Mayumi Ohashi
More about Kei Kusunoki...
Bitter Virgin 1 (Bitter Virgin #1) Bitter Virgin 3 (Bitter Virgin #3) Bitter Virgin 2 (Bitter Virgin #2) Diabolo: Volume 1 Diabolo, Volume 02