Start by marking “Rouletabille en el palacio del Zar” as Want to Read:
Rouletabille en el palacio del Zar

Rouletabille en el palacio del Zar (Joseph Rouletabille #3)

En esta ocasión, Rouletabille es enviado a la Rusia de los zares para proteger al general Trebasof de las amenazas de los nihilistas, en continua lucha contra la dominación zarista. Su misión es evitar que algún terrorista atente contra su vida. El general, que vive con su esposa Matrena Petrovna y la hija de su primera mujer, Natasha, comienza a sentirse vulnerable por la ...more
Published May 16th 1994 by Anaya (first published 1912)

To ask other readers questions about Rouletabille en el palacio del Zar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rouletabille en el palacio del Zar

Casey
This entry into the Rouletabille series was not as endearing as the previous books were. Even though it was still very good, I don't know I didn't have the same feel after finishing it like I did with the first two. I miss that Sinclair wasn't apart of the adventure (he is after all Rouletabille's Watson) like the previous book it ends on a cliffhanger as Rouletabille returns to Paris.

Things I liked about the book:

- Rouletabille actually was shown to not be a step ahead of everyone in this book
One Flew
Jun 26, 2015 One Flew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the second of Leroux's Rouletabille books that i've read and it holds up just as well as the first. The main thing I like about Leroux's mysteries is that they are exactly that, a mystery. I listened to this in audiobook form while working and I was constantly trying to think out the puzzle as I worked. The structure of the story is a little bit clumsy in places, a slight edit would have helped the flow of the narrative but it was entertaining all the same. Rouletabille certainly gives ...more
Maria
Nov 06, 2012 Maria rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good book .. but I didn't enjoyed as much as the others
Harley A.Warren
J'aime beaucoup le personnage de Rouletabille, et c'était la première fois que je lisais une des oeuvres originales (je n'avais vu que des adaptations cinématographiques avant ça). Le vrai bon point est que j'aime autant le personnage en livre qu'au cinéma.
Maintenant, je ne sais pas si c'était le meilleur livre par lequel commencer, vu que j'ai trouvé assez difficile de s'attacher à la mission de Rouletabille dans ce roman. Protéger un homme ? Noble mission, bien sûr. Protéger un homme qui a fai
Chris
Jan 19, 2017 Chris rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
the narrator of this edition seems to think that French and Russian accents are the same accent. i wish i had read the print version of this one rather than listened to it, as the audio colored my judgement of the story. Leroux does the slow, meandering build that is stylistically consistent with mysteries of the time, and which i have enjoyed in his other work, but the grating narration imbued me with a desire for the book to hurry up and end already.
Yibbie
Mar 02, 2015 Yibbie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mysteries
There was to much surrealism in it for my taste.
Tasha
Honestly have no idea what was going on in this book. That's what I get for trying to listen to the audiobook during major cases of road rage, I guess.
Juliecd
Juliecd rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Naldo Pasmalla
Naldo Pasmalla rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2009
Timothy Evavold
Timothy Evavold rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Kawintip Kasisopa
Kawintip Kasisopa rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Helen
Helen rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it did not like it
May 21, 2015
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2012
Janice Bushmann
Janice Bushmann rated it it was ok
Jun 26, 2016
Dev Mukherjee
Dev Mukherjee rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2012
Yamen Zatary
Yamen Zatary rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2012
Jeffrey
Jeffrey rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Benoit Robillard
Benoit Robillard rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2010
Carlos Reges
Carlos Reges rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2013
Ana Belén
Ana Belén rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2012
susan siuta
susan siuta rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Rem
Rem rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2011
Joshua
Joshua rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Kafuna Masinde
Kafuna Masinde rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Cheer
Cheer rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Death at the Excelsior and Other Stories
  • The Mystery of the Hidden Room
  • Arsène Lupin in 813 (Arsène Lupin, #4)
  • The Bat
  • The Circular Study (Mr. Gryce #10)
  • Carmen and Other Stories
  • Lady Molly of Scotland Yard
  • The Stolen White Elephant
  • The Oakdale Affair (Mucker, #3)
  • Evidence Of Blood
  • The Monet Murders
  • The Woman in the Movie Star Dress
  • Le sermon sur la chute de Rome
  • The Lady Vanishes
  • Three Ghost Stories
  • A Strange Manuscript found in a Copper Cylinder
Gaston Louis Alfred Leroux was a French journalist and author of detective fiction.

In the English-speaking world, he is best known for writing the novel The Phantom of the Opera (Le Fantôme de l'Opéra, 1910), which has been made into several film and stage productions of the same name, such as the 1925 film starring Lon Chaney, and Andrew Lloyd Webber's 1986 musical. It was also the basis of the 1
More about Gaston Leroux...

Joseph Rouletabille (8 books)
  • The Mystery of the Yellow Room
  • Le parfum de la dame en noir
  • Le château noir (Joseph Rouletabille, #4)
  • Les étranges noces de Rouletabille