Start by marking “Friends to the End: The True Value of Friendship” as Want to Read:
Friends to the End:  The True Value of Friendship

Friends to the End: The True Value of Friendship

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  235 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Friends and life. Life and friends. The two are so tightly interwoven it's impossible to imagine one being remotely worthwhile without the other. As Bradley Trevor Greive points out, "There are very few truly solitary creatures on this planet. And most of them have serious personal hygiene issues." What makes friends so special? What does our choice of friends say about us ...more
Published October 1st 2005 by Andrews McMeel (first published October 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Friends to the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends to the End

Helena
Kevyttä, suloista iltalukemista ja muistutus ystävien tärkeydestä :)
Robin Conley
These little books are hit or miss for me. I know they're supposed to be little coffee table books, but sometimes they're boring or the pictures don't really go with the words. This one was really cute, though, and I think they did a great job of finding pictures that correlate in some way with the "story" the book tells. It's a fun fast read and great for anyone who likes books that are mostly cute photographs.
Lynnae
My main attachment to this particular book is sentimental, more than a regard for the quality of the writing. Greive is certainly a master of photograph-selection, and for those with a penchant for cheesy expressiveness (and I am, much of the time), it holds a poetic charm.
H.orses
Hehe, this little book was a cute early Christmas present from a friend. It is loaded with funny and adorable pictures of all kinds of animal friends, odd and cute. Each picture helps continue the small story told in its captions. I really got a laugh out of this one.
M
This was a present from one of my oldest friends, so obviously this means more to me than 'just a read'. It's lovely - I expected it to be cloying, but it's wise, and profound. And cute photos of animals are always a winner.
Nikha Rodriguez
I think I like this book mostly for the emotion it brings...I read this a short time after a good friend passed away and it was somehow comforting to me, not to mention that the pictures always seem to bring a smile to my face.
Carleen
"By far the worst thing about friends is having them leave. Whether they move to another city or country, this is the saddest of goodbyes, especially if we know we have seen them for the very last time." - Bradley Trevor Greive
Brenda
Read this little gem some time back, and as usual, love the animal photos, and the cute little comments that come with each. Well worth a read..a light, relaxing, refreshingly inspirational series of books.
Barbara
I love critters, so the photos just plain make me laugh, or feel happy cause they're beautiful. I have to reread it though to remember all the many ways we show how much we value true friendships.
Julie
I love this book. Simple story about the importance of friends and friendship...accompanied with fantastically adorable, and sometimes just plain silly, photos. My students loved it!
Emily Dentler
adorable....Received this book as a gift from a friend and it brightened my day. Any time I'm feeling blue, this picture book is sure to put a smile on my face
D.E. Boone
A good friend gave me this uplifting book. I love the pictures and the sentiments they convey. This is an enormously delightful book and makes a great gift.
Catherine Yang
I am lucky to have a friend like the person who gave me the book or is she lucky to have a friend like me? :p
Natalie
I don't really care about the schmaltzy friendship message...it had cute pictures of animals!
Andd Becker
Teachers can encourage children to supply their own captions for the photos of animals.
Lindsay
so cute. I love all the pictures. The words fit them so well
Christine
Always sentimental when it comes from a good friend....
Brian
cute book filled with cute animal pictures.
lol.

would be good to read to children.

4 sigh~
Beckybrewgirl
Sep 10, 2007 Beckybrewgirl rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 13 year old girls
awhhh...
Hamed
Hamed marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Linda J. Stager
Linda J. Stager marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Largo Sheena
Largo Sheena marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Luz Berumen
Luz Berumen marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
  • Bodily Harm: The Breakthrough Healing Program for Self-Injurers
  • True Tales of Animal Heroes
  • Allies in Healing: When the Person You Love Is a Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse
  • Ancient Egypt
  • The Art Therapy Sourcebook
  • How a Book Is Made
  • All Cats Have Asperger's Syndrome
  • Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck Dictionary: Words You Thought You Knew the Meaning Of
  • Glasses for D.W. (Step-Into-Reading, Step 3)
  • My Teacher For President
  • Borderline Personality Disorder Demystified: An Essential Guide for Understanding and Living with BPD
  • I Didn'T Plan To Be A Witch: And Other Surprises Of A Joyful Mother
  • Ancient Greece
  • Old Black Fly
  • The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Workbook: Practical DBT Exercises for Learning Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, And Distress Tolerance
  • The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book
  • Flossie and the Fox
  • The Girls' Global Guide to Guys
Bradley Trevor Greive (BTG) is one of Australia's most prolific and successful authors. He has written 20 books which have been translated into 27 different languages, and have been sold in 115 different countries. Several of which have appeared in the New York Times bestseller list. Greive's work has won multiple awards worldwide and has sold more than 20 million copies. He lives mostly in Tasman ...more
More about Bradley Trevor Greive...
The Blue Day Book: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up The Meaning Of Life Tomorrow: Adventures in an Uncertain World The Book for People Who Do Too Much Dear Mom: Thank You For Everything