Start by marking “Seduced By Your Spell (Witches of Mayfair, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduced By Your Spell (Witches of Mayfair, #2)

Seduced By Your Spell (Witches of Mayfair #2)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  11 reviews
To London society, they were nothing more than a group of well-bred ladies gathering to gossip about the bachelors of the ton. But the women of Lavender House share an uncommon gift that will lead them to days filled with danger—and nights of desire.

She is the most ravishing creature in all of London, known for her demure smile and angelic demeanor. But Madeline Fallon, La
Published February 24th 2009 by Avon (first published February 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Seduced By Your Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced By Your Spell

The Luxe by Anna GodbersenRumors by Anna GodbersenEnvy by Anna GodbersenSplendor by Anna GodbersenEntwined by Heather Dixon
Dresses To Die For!
480th out of 1,007 books — 1,744 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsHopeless by Colleen HooverThe Riding School by C.P. MandaraThe Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Books Which Will Blow Your Head Away
454th out of 519 books — 563 voters

More lists with this book...

Rachel (BAVR)
Kaja
At first, I had a slight problem getting into the story, but that was mostly because I failed to notice that this was the second part of the series. I am used to historical romances in series, but even if I don’t read them in sequence, there’s usually enough information to place any separate book into the overall storyline.

I liked that Madeline is stubborn enough to set out on her search for the missing girls despite the reluctance (and downright obstinacy) on the part of her “handler”, Jasper.
Virginia
Ok this one was better than number one in series, but still... I think I'm reading cause I usually like this author and I love witches but its just not clicking.
Romance Novel TV
By Lois Greiman
Reviewed by Gannon Carr for Romance Novel TV

Madeline Fallon, Lady Redcombe, is known throughout the ton as a proper widow with a pleasant demeanor and incredibly beautiful face and figure. No one realizes she is a gifted member of the Lavender House coven. When several young women mysteriously disappear, Maddie decides to investigate, even if it means putting herself in danger.

Jasper Reeves, the handsome and cool headed director of the coven, has loved Maddie from the mom
Paranormal Romance
Widow Madeline Fallon has an image of a proper lady that she maintains amongst Polite Society as a cover. Beneath the masquerade of a prim aristocrat she is talented member of the Lavender House coven. When young women begin to disappear, Madeline investigates.Jasper Reeves has loved Maddie from the moment he first met when he saved her life. He hides his deep regard for the widow, but joins her on her dangerous inquiry in order to keep his beloved safe. However, Jasper also has recently suffere ...more
Stephanie Williams
So far its very good more so actually i just love the character so much. But i can't wait to finish it. I loved the way this booked ended. I do wish they told us more about lord Gallo's past. If you haven't read this book you should.
Leigh
This book was really hard to follow. I'm not too invested in this series, even though I usually love Ms. Greiman's books.
Dancer
Some of the scenes were a bit too contrived, but the character development was strong.
Kendra
Fast and relaxing read, 2nd book in the Witches of Mayfair (Lavender House) series.
Alexandria LaBrie
really good loved it
Michelle Leah Olson
Michelle Leah Olson marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Sidonia
Sidonia marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 04, 2014
Jessy Krone
Jessy Krone marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jul 31, 2014
Catherine Souza
Catherine Souza marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Christina Stiles
Christina Stiles marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Dawn
Dawn added it
Jun 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Everything I Ever Wanted (Compass Club, #2)
  • Must Be Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Lord of the Night
  • Savage Longings (Savage, #5)
  • One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)
  • Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)
  • Rules of Passion (Greentree Sisters, #2)
  • A Gentleman Never Tells (The Rogues' Dynasty #4)
  • Whisper His Name (Men from Special Branch #1)
  • Confessions at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #2)
  • Love Is in the Heir (Featherton Sisters, #4)
Born on a North Dakota cattle ranch, Lois Greiman graduated from a high school class of sixty students before moving to Minnesota where she professionally trained and showed Arabian Horses for several years. Since that time she's been a high fashion model, a fitness instructor, and a veterinary assistant. But an incurable case of writing fever put a stop to all those occupations.

Since selling her
More about Lois Greiman...
Unzipped (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #1) Unplugged (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #2) Unscrewed (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #3) Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #4) One Hot Mess (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #5)