Start by marking “Detective's Handbook” as Want to Read:
Detective's Handbook

Detective's Handbook

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This book contains all the tricks and skills the budding super-sleuth will need, such as identifying fingerprints and handwriting, examining witnesses and reading clues.
Published January 1st 2009 by Usborne Pub Ltd (first published January 1st 1979)

To ask other readers questions about Detective's Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Detective's Handbook

Natasha
The detective reminds me of Inspector Gadget but a lot smarter..have been reading it for so many times..a good book to give kids instead of the usual video games. Might even teach them a thing or two for example how crooks work,fake evidence, seeing through disguies..lots more!
Siew Jowen
I never liked reading as a child, but ironically, this book drew me not once, but several times as I would re-read it instead of playing with my toys.
Scott
Read this book so many times as a kid. Great stuff
Crispin
Excellent, get it for your kids!
Shane
Boy did i love this book as a kid. I actually purchased it again recently for my little cousin. Brilliant book and actually teaches you a few things or two. Superb!!
Jill
My son had so much fun reading this book. I highly recommend it for any child interested in being a detective.
Reza
Loved it as a kid and had to get it as an adult. I have the Usborne edition that combined all of them.
Aaron Wong
This was my favourite as a kid!
Cico
Cico marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Sam Ross
Sam Ross is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2015
Sam
Sam added it
Dec 30, 2014
Sakshi Anand
Sakshi Anand marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Ida
Ida added it
Jun 28, 2014
Pranav Taysheti
Pranav Taysheti marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rock on: The Rock 'n Roll Greats Salapoliisin käsikirja The Usborne Jigsaw World Atlas In Comes the Tide A Vintage Death