Start by marking “Secrets In Four Corners (Kenner County Crime Unit, #1) (Harlequin Intrigue #1108)” as Want to Read:

Secrets In Four Corners (Kenner County Crime Unit, #1) (Kenner County Crime Unit #1)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  8 reviews
As sheriff of Kenner City, Colorado, Patrick Martinez couldn't believe the body of an FBI agent had turned up in his normally quiet jurisdiction. Even more shocking was the appearance of Officer Sabrina "Bree" Hunter, a painful yet passionate memory he'd hoped to leave buried in his past. Now, working side by side was crucial to solving this case. But one look from her dar...more
Mass Market Paperback, 210 pages
Published January 13th 2009 by Harlequin (first published December 25th 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets In Four Corners (Kenner County Crime Unit, #1)

Isis FG
First book in Harlequin Intrigue's new multi-book, multi-author continuity called "Kenner County Crime Unit."

This story introduces the overall series arc, which is that a female FBI agent was found strangled on Ute land. Law enforcement from all over the area are tasked with finding out who killed her and why. Secrets in Four Corners focuses on two of the first responders to the scene: Detective Sabrina Hunter and Sheriff Patrick Martinez.

The two had had a serious romance years ago but broke up...more
Lizabeth Tucker
This book begins the multi-author series Kenner County Crime Unit. When FBI Agent Julie Grainger is found murdered on Tribal Lands, it unites various law enforcement agencies as well as former lovers. Native American Detective Sabrina Hunter and Sheriff Patrick Martinez had separated years earlier due to Patrick's over-protectiveness. Now forced to work together, Bree is worried that Patrick will learn about his son.

Being the first book in a series is always difficult, particularly a series with...more
Lauren
Secrets in Four Corners
3 Stars

Not a bad light read, however, neither the romance nor the suspense are sufficiently developed given the relatively short format of the Harlequin Intrigue books.

The basic premise involving the murder of an FBI agent has potential but it fails to truly engage the reader. This may be due to the fact that it is the thread that joins all the books in the Kenner County Crime Unit series together. Numerous characters related to the investigation are introduced but none ar...more
Robin
This book was just okay for me. I didn't like bree all that much. I did like Patrick though, but I felt he and bree had no real chemistry. I also didn't eel like there was a whole lot of romance. I did enjoy the plot line, this book did intrigue me to read the rest of the series. I have read the rest of the kenner county crime unit, I loved all the rest but one. There is 8 books total in this series.
Misha Crews
In Kenner County, Colorado, there are secrets everywhere: Who is the father of Officer Sabrina Martinez's son? Who is stalking her, and why? And who killed an FBI agent and dumped her body in the middle of nowhwere?

With a great love story, realistic characters and several fascinating mysteries, this was a very enjoyable read. But be forewarned: it's the first book in the Kenner County series, and not all of the mysteries are solved! I'm going to hunt up the next book right now....
Peggy Chidester
I loved it and couldn't put it down. However, I was not thrilled to see that it was a series. So, in order to resolve the crime, I have to read the rest of the series.
Renee
Great book. This is the first book in the series. It keeps you guessing. 5 stars!
Hannah  Ruth
Hannah Ruth marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Alwweb
Alwweb marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Sue-mick Roach
Sue-mick Roach marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Debbie Gabrielson
Debbie Gabrielson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee added it
Jul 15, 2014
Spring Adams
Spring Adams marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
DEBRA WEBB, born in Alabama, wrote her first story at age nine and her first romance at thirteen. It wasn’t until she spent three years working for the military behind the Iron Curtain—and a five-year stint with NASA—that she realized her true calling. A collision course between suspense and romance was set. Since then she has penned more than 100 novels including her internationally bestselling C...more
More about Debra Webb...
Obsession (Faces of Evil, #1) Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) Traceless (Less Series, #1) Free Falling Power (Faces of Evil #3)