Start by marking “Broken Pottery (Campus Cravings, #6)” as Want to Read:
Broken Pottery (Campus Cravings, #6)

Broken Pottery (Campus Cravings #6)

Professor Daniel Willis is used to being ordered around. A submissive by nature, Daniel needs the strong-handed love and guidance that comes with being dominated. When he gets involved with an abusive dominant he sees no way out. Tony Bianchi is a dominant in the boardroom, but never considered taking it to the bedroom. After their first meeting Tony knew he wanted Daniel, ...more
Published January 7th 2008 by Total-e-bound (first published January 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Pottery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Pottery

Brenda (b)
Apr 29, 2009 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it
This is a heart-wrenching story with a touch of mystery and lots of love. I really liked how Tony worked so hard and sincerely to win Daniel.
Lee
May 24, 2011 Lee rated it it was ok
Not a bad story, but the writing was pretty mediocre. A lot of telling instead of showing, unimpressive dialogue, flat characters, and an overall lack of depth anywhere in the story. The character are not really developed very much, and it doesn't seem like their relationships are either. Tony and Daniel's love is charming in its sweetness, but it's lacking in believability because of that very lack of fire and anything other than "dawwwww I love you so much!" in their relationship. The book is ...more
Melissa
Jul 21, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
When Tony Bianchi meets Rocco's art professor Daniel Willis for the first time, sparks fly but Daniel says it wouldn't be a good idea for them. When Tony leaves Charlie's Welcome to Town party to go check on Daniel and finds him tied to his bed, bloody, beaten, and near death, that's all it takes to bring out the protective instincts in him and make him want the man who did this to pay.

Now, Daniel has had one of the most fucked up lives of all the characters that I've ever read. I felt so bad fo
Daniela
Aug 19, 2013 Daniela rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-contemporary
Omg... I suffered way to much with this book; and is all because of Daniel, yes I understand he is the victim but is way too much for me I guess.

"Broken Pottery" is Tony Bianchi and Daniel Willis story. Tony is the owner and president of a software enterprise and had been always in charge when it comes to his company but he is not used to be a dom in the bedroom or to inflict any kind of pain.

Daniel is Rocco's art profesor and is because of Rocco that he met Tony. Daniel is a complete sub, and t
L-D
This is a very good book in this series and is one of the darker stories. Professor Daniel Willis is a submissive and while looking for a dom, gets in an abusive relationship that he struggles to escape. When the relationship lands him in the ER, Tony Bianchi comes to his aid. Tony has been drawn to the artist since they first met, but Daniel was taken. When he sees the battered Daniel, all of his protective instincts kick in. This book wasn't really BDSM because while Daniel is a submissive, hi ...more
Theresa
Jul 27, 2015 Theresa rated it did not like it
Not a stand alone book. This book was incomplete and thus the relationship was incomplete. Daniel had a history of childhood abuse. He was sexually assaulted and stalked right after Tony met him. The culprit is caught and the story ends. The author stopped the book as though Daniel's emotional and mental abuse was fixed and he and Tony had no more issues to deal with. Daniel needed more recovery with a specialized therapist. Daniel needed a D/s relationship of some kind and Tony had been learnin ...more
Wendy Ann
I very much enjoyed this story about Daniel who is quite submissive by nature and has suffered horrible abuse, and Tony, a very strong and loving man who would do anything to try to help Daniel overcome everything he has endured. I expected the story would have a strong BDSM theme, but found it to be very light in this aspect and more about how gentle love can help heal a broken soul. My only wish was that the story would have started a little earlier in the relationship between Daniel and Tony, ...more
Jenny Wood
Mar 02, 2015 Jenny Wood rated it it was amazing
My heart broke this entire story. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel, especially to someone as sweet as Daniel. I was soooooo shocked who his attacker was, I did NOT see that coming at all.
I was so thankful he had someone like Tony. He was so gentle and supportive and patient. You could feel how much he cared about him so much. I loved the relationships that Joe and Rocco played in helping them all out as well. I was really looking forward to this story so much and it did not disap
Becky Condit
Jan 10, 2013 Becky Condit rated it really liked it
I adore Daniel and Tony together. Daniel needs, no he craves, the affection that Tony gives him. He’s such a damaged soul that it’s hard not to want to just coddle him.

This is the sixth book in the Campus Craving series. It’s also the most powerful one to me. We’ve already seen a Dom/sub relationship with Alec and Max, but this time there is a horror story that backs up the submissive attitude and it’s one that you won’t want to miss.

Please see Mr. P's complete review on Feb. 4, 2013 at http://m
Danae
Mar 26, 2011 Danae rated it really liked it
Poor, sweet Daniel. What a life he's had. It's wonderful that he found Tony...or Tony found him. I love this story so much :)

***As you'll have noticed, I don't really write "reviews", just my own rambling thoughts and impressions. (I've decided to include this on all "reviews" just so people know. Maybe I should put it at the top?)***
Natalija
Nov 18, 2012 Natalija rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
So far, it's my favorite book in the series. I have been looking forward to Tony and Daniel’s story and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I found this book to be incredibly moving and tender, it not only deals with some very tough issues, it also portrays a fabulous character growth. Give this one a chance, you won't be sorry!
Pianisuparse
4 'Really enjoyed this one' stars.
I thought the abuse Rocco and Julian had faced was bad, damn what Daniel had been through was horrible but I loved the way Tony was able to help him heal. Insta-love, as often is in this series but it just works for me and I'm not often a big fan of those type of reads.
Loved it!
Meggie
May 14, 2013 Meggie rated it liked it
Shelves: drama, romance
This is the six book in Campus Cravings series and in general it was a solid story. Daniel was to broken and emotionally to messed up, but okay. His submissive nature didn't make it easier for Tony fast developing love. But okay, I liked their HEA, as much I could.
Sue bowdley
Jan 31, 2014 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing
Oh this was a hard one to read..Poor Daniel and i did not see that coming of who did it (won't tell) but Daniel and Tony together were perfect x
Melanie~~
May 11, 2011 Melanie~~ rated it it was amazing
This one was a tough read, but I rated it so well because I HAD to find out how things worked out for Daniel and Tony.
Miralinda
Nov 04, 2014 Miralinda rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, 3-star
Даниэлю надо лечиться. Мне его безумно жаль, но он психически нездоровый человек. Как он может работать учителем я не понимаю.
Mel
Mel rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2012
Daisiemae
Daisiemae rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2009
Rio
Rio rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2012
Dunia Toledo
Dunia Toledo rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2013
Shirley Frances
Shirley Frances rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2011
Kirsty
Kirsty rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2010
Jae
Jae rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2009
Elasure
Elasure rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Julie Brengard
Julie Brengard rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2011
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2015
*Nan*
*Nan* rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2010
Lippy
Lippy rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2010
  • Reckless Behavior (Reckless, #2)
  • Forever (From Thirty Days to Forever, #2)
  • High Line (Love of Sports, #2)
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • Gay Since Today (G-A-Y #6)
  • Snow Angel
  • Genesis (Heaven Sent, #5)
  • Bound to Him
  • Easy
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Fatefully Yours #8)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Keeping House (Truth or Dare #1)
  • Ride 'Em Again Cowboy (Ride 'Em, #2)
  • Found (Hammer, #3)
  • Soldier (Scarcity Sanctuary, #1)
  • Diving in Deep (Florida Books, #1)
  • Spot Me (Work Out, #1)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

Campus Cravings (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)
  • Side-Lined (Campus Cravings, #2)
  • Sacking the Quarterback (Campus Cravings, #3)
  • Off-Season (Campus Cravings, #4)
  • Forbidden Freshman (Campus Cravings, #5)
  • In Bear's Bed (Campus Cravings, #7)
  • Office Advances (Campus Cravings, #8)
  • A Biker's Vow (Campus Cravings, #9)
  • Hershie's Kiss (Campus Cravings, #10)
  • Theron's Return (Campus Cravings, #11)