Imprint

74 pages
Published 2008 by Vanguard

Allizabeth Collins
Description:

Imprint follows Hercular Rose's journey through the past lives she has lived - her Soul Journal - in order for her to come to terms with her past(s), learn from them, and move on.

Review:

Having heard from other reviewers that Annie Frame's Imprint was a must-read, I knew that I had to get my hands on a copy - and I am very glad that I did! I have always believed that there are people in the world who are more attuned to the souls of the past and the future, so the idea of reincarnat...more
Cassandra (The Book & Movie Dimension blogger)
Full, non-spoiler review courtesy at Book & Movie Dimension a Blog

Having only recently read "The Quiet Road" by Annie Frame and thought it was a perfect piece of entertainment, I was very thrilled to begin Imprint. Imprint is the story of the occult where one soul has a journey through many incarnations that will present it with truth of her original earthly shell....more
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Rose

Annie Frame, a British clairvoyant medium has studied the spiritual side of life for many years and is convinced that there most certainly is a world beyond what the poets call “this vale of tears”.

Annie first began her own journey by writing Imprint in 2006, after she felt inspired to begin work on it.

She has said “My work as a medium influences all I write and I doubt anything else could be a more interesting channel for me personally.” Not only is she an aut...more
Sandrine Geller
Inside Look:
This spine chilling book takes the reader into the realms of horror all the more believable because it seems reality not fantasy. The Imprints enter the soul of the narrator with determined power and describe each of their emotions in vivid detail. It is impossible not to be deeply involved, revolted and yet entranced at the same time as the linking of the personalities becomes apparent. Desperation, self destruction and fear are superimposed on the beauty of the rose with its blood...more
Carly
This book is a truly enlightening read. I believed every word, for me this wasn't fiction.

Annie Frame has a real talent making things jump off the page, she has a way with words, that takes the reader on an enlightening journey that they won't soon forget.

The story follows a woman's quest through her soul journal. Each life she visits teaches her something she didn't know before. Each thing she learns fits together, so she can learn from her past lives and her soul can evolve.

Each life she ha...more
Jessica Galczynski
I actually gave this book a 3 and 1/2 Star rating.

I was first attracted to this book because of it's cover. If you have read any of my other book reviews you can tell that, that is a must for me. The cover has to catch my attention otherwise I won't be too interested in starting the book. This book isn't very big at all, but in the pages you will open your mind to other possibilities that this author has given you. Imprint is a story that will take you on a journey of reincarnation. I for one do...more
Andrea Allison
Oct 10, 2010 Andrea Allison rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Andrea by: Annie Frame
Whatategilbertgrape
(My review which can been seen at OpenBookSociety.com)

The first chapter of Imprint begins with a woman visiting the Library of Souls in an effort to locate a copy of her Soul Journal. Entering ones Soul Journal should not be taken lightly, due to the powerful effect of the journals themselves. If your intentions aren’t pure one could be sucked back into their journal forever.

Intriguing as this may sound…thankfully, this is not the path for this woman. Instead she comes to terms with her past inc...more
Susan Mann
Once you pick this book up, you will not put it down. Not only will you read it in one sitting, but you won't be able to stop thinking about it. This is one of those books which makes you stop and think about what happens when you die. This to me seems possible and chilling at the same time. The cover alone will unnerve you.

The debut novel may be small, but it is powerful. The story is about how the soul evolves from life to another. This starts with Hercular Rose going through her past imprint...more
Paula
'Imprint' is the story of Hercular Rose, a soul who has arrived at the Library of Souls and looking through the pages of her soul journal. In the journals are her past souls, or imprints and by looking at her past lives she must learn from her mistakes to move on.

'Imprint' is a definitely a book that gives you a lot to think about and should be read with an open mind, the book is an interesting read and I could relate it in some ways and it did answer some questions I had as someone who does be...more
To all out there! "Imprint" is an amazing read! Annie sure can write Fiction!! I have to say that "Ruben Clancy" was an eye opening character, he really captured me and pulled me right on end, that's it , I wanted more! I did not want the story to end. Makes you wonder, what life is really like after death people! Five stars for you Annie!!!
Mareena
Feb 19, 2012 Mareena rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Anyone who likes horror
Recommended to Mareena by: Annie Frame
Hercular Rose is a recently returned soul on a journey; she wants to understand how she died. What follows is a journey of self-discovery and acceptance through her previous lives. I liked this story and give it a B+! I'd like to thank Ms. Frame for sending me a copy of her book.
Kimberly Bennett
Annie delivers on creating a captivating story where the darkness that can overtake our souls can lead us to enlightenment and the evil that lurks within us all, can be transformed into something positive; only if we are willing to reflect on our past and learn from our mistakes.
Holly
2 stars

I was given this book to review from the publisher and author. The premise sounded very interesting, but the execution left something to be desired. The over-all feel was a little too new-agey for my taste, but I did like the ideas behind the story.
Al-hora
A very interesting read, with a brilliant concept. I don't think I've come across any other book quite like this one.

Annie's prose was excellent and the book flowed well. Good job
Kimberly
A quick read that's very different!

Check out my full review on my blog:
Ronald Kinsella
A brilliant book and one which had a wonderful twist ... reincarnation (a fleeting moment of observing the past through the eyes of eternity) poetic and charming!
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Toni Michelle
Toni Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Angie Shotton
Angie Shotton marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Liza
Liza marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Deb Novack
Deb Novack marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2012