Start by marking “What Happens in Vegas... After Dark” as Want to Read:
What Happens in Vegas... After Dark

What Happens in Vegas... After Dark

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  460 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Las Vegas. it's the town that lives up to the promise of its nickname, Sin City. A gambler's paradise for innocent tourists, it conceals a darker, sexual world where the ethereal and wraith like meet to play a different game.

If there's one thing succubus Deitre understands it's revenge. That, and enticing men into arousing, exciting and, okay, perilous sex (for him). Beau
Published April 21st 2009 by Spice

To ask other readers questions about What Happens in Vegas... After Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happens in Vegas... After Dark

Jackie (Literary Escapism)
Overall, What Happens in Vegas…After Dark was a pretty good collection of stories. There were a few that kept my attention better than some, but you’re going to get that with any anthology collection. The one thing I did like about it as a whole was that each story involved characters we were introduced to in What Happens in Vegas. If you’re looking for a few quick erotic reads, definitely pick up this collection.

To read my full review, click here.
I missed the first book as I just recently started reading Lauren Dane.Lauren Dane

I always worry a little bit about anthologies because they can be hit and miss based on the authors included. However, this book was a total HIT. Each of the stories can be read as a stand alone, and in Ms. Dane's book, a continuation of the story from "What Happens in Vegas" is a complete story on its own.

Nell was a strong heroine, which I really appreciate, and did not take much crap from the hero William, who h

Original post: FANGS, WANDS & FAIRY DUST June 14, 2012

Jodi Lynn Copeland, Anya Bast, Lauren Dane, Kit Tunstall
Published by Harlequin Spice
On sale date: May 1, 2009 (as paperback)
E-Book publication date: May 15, 2012
Category: Erotic Fiction

File size at Harlequin: 382 KB on Amazon Kindle Ed. 509 KB
Paperback: 432 pages

Las's the town that lives up to the promise of its nickname, Sin
The book as a whole only rates 3 stars. Certain parts were definitely better than others.

Hot for Revenge by Jodi Lynn Copeland this one rates 4 stars on its own
For a short this one was very entertaining and had a decent story line given the shortness. The characters were s little but wild but when the lead female is a succubus that is to be expected. Well that and lots of sex. This story gave me such high hopes for the rest of the book. Unfortunately not all the others measured up as well.

Four short stories all set in Vegas, where at least one of the leads in each is some sort of paranormal being - demon, witch, warlock, vampire, fae. All suffer from a lack of fully developed plot, but I fully understand that plot isn't the driving motivation behind these stories. I liked the mysterious nightclub on the strip that plays a role in all the stories, only those with paranormal blood can see it. My favorite story by far was the last one by Anya Bast, about a fae princess and her heart ...more
Dec 04, 2014 Pat marked it as to-read
i think this book is amazing
Not bad, it was just ok for me.
Kathy Davie
Sep 19, 2010 Kathy Davie rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: nobody; wait, English lit as an example of what not to do
Jodi Lynn Copeland's Hot for Revenge set the pace for the entire collection...lame, obvious, and written in the shallows.

Lauren Dane's Sensual Magic was the best of the four...that's the best I can say.

Kit Tunstall's Divine Desires' only claim to interest is as another take on vampire life.

Anya Bast's Promise was lame...eye-rollingly lame.
Once again Lauren Dane is really only good thing about this book. Jodi Lynn Copelands story was ok better than in the first book. at least I could get through it. Kit Tunstalls story was not good it in no way tied into the previous book. Anya Basts story was eh. It was interesting to get Damiens side of the story.
Kumpulan cerita tentang mahluk-mahluk gaib yang cukup menarik, terutama Anya Bast yg ekspert soal, standar deh, jadi ga perlu review ...
Feb 18, 2011 Trish rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I really enjoyed this book, had a little trouble getting through the very first story and was hoping that the rest were better and I was pleasantly surprised. Really intense, fast romance with some very hot steamy sex. Over all a nice read!
I had read the contemporary series counterparts for a couple of the books, and was surprised to recognise familiar characters and locations. The paranormal aspects were a bit surprising but enjoyable nonetheless. Overall good reads.
Hot for revenge, By Jodi Lynn Copeland - 3 STARS
Sensual Magic, By Lauren Dane - 4 STARS
Divine Desires, By kit Tunstall - 3 STARS
The promise, By Anya Bast - 4 STARS

I only read Sensual Magic by Lauren Dane. Great story. Very nice intro to the Bound by Magick series. I just wish I had read it prior to Heart of Darkness. :)
Elizabeth Caran
Jun 20, 2010 Elizabeth Caran marked it as to-read
Shelves: gave-up-reading
I read about half of the first story, then just kept passing over the book to read other thing. Maybe one day... but not for me at the moment.
A giant lack of creativity. I honestly expected more than D-grade smut.
Nell and Williams was my favorite story from all three.
Great book by an amazing author. highly recommend.
I think I want to read it seems good so far
Sensual Magic by Lauren Dane - 3.5 stars
"Sensual Magic" by Lauren Dane
Lisa Todd
Lisa Todd marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Jonna marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
  • Legendary Tails II
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • The Hard Stuff
  • Secrets: Volume 1
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple III (Shikar)
  • Secrets: Volume 3
  • Men On Fire
  • Exclusive
  • Winter's Desire
  • Secrets: Volume 4
Jodi Lynn Copeland lives with her husband and two children minutes from Michigan’s state capital. She learned early on that family and friends and love and laughter are the most important ingredients in happiness. While attending Central Michigan University, she discovered her love for writing and that those same ingredients blend for the perfect romance. Over the years and across the genres, Jodi ...more
More about Jodi Lynn Copeland...
What Happens In Vegas...: Hot For You\Stripped\Red-Handed\The Deal Handyman Body Moves Operation G-Spot After Hours