Start by marking “Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića” as Want to Read:
Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića

Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  1,079 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Knjiga Cudnovate zgode segrta Hlapica, klasika su hrvatske djecje knjizevnosti koju citaju mnogi narastaji citatelja uzivajuci u zgodama segrta Hlapica i djevojcice Gite.
Published (first published January 1st 1913)

To ask other readers questions about Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića

I like her name: Gita. It is hard to say great things about something that you constantly hear about while growing up. I wish I remember that first feeling when I read it... I know it was good, but I just can't say how deep, how good, how anything.

But when it comes to Croatian literature, Ivana B. Mazuranic is unique.
Tko moze odoljeti ovome misu koji nam se svima jos kao malim uvukao u srca i postao simbol djetinjstva?
My favorite story growing up. This was the very first thing I was ever a fan of. My mother read this to me, took me to see the film when it came im out in 1997. It brings me such nostalgia when I think of that time, of Gita and Hlapić and Bundaš, of childhood and Zagreb in the 90s... Ahh pure love. Pure, pure love.
procitala davno i svidjela mi se, ali svakako ne da bih ju opet citala, predugacka i previse detalja...
Dec 02, 2014 Neira added it
I've jusr remembered this book and want to share with you that it's favourite book of my childhood!
Such a cute and sweet story. I loved it!
Tricia Douglas
Lapitch, the apprentice shoemaker, runs away and gets involved in many dangerious situations. Even as an adult, I was intriqued as to what was going to happen and how Lapitch was going to succeed. Like all folktales, alls well that ends well. Great little stories, morally appropriate for all children (and adults).
Već sam zaboravio kako se optimisično knjiga završi.
Well, umm, yeah >.<
  • Trojica u Trnju
  • Bijeli jelen
  • Gospoda Glembajevi
  • Zlatarovo zlato
  • Cvijet sa raskršća i druge pripovijetke
  • U registraturi
Within her native land, as well as internationally, she has been praised as the best Croatian writer for children.

She started writing poetry, diaries and essays rather early but her works were not published until the beginning of the 20th century.
Her book Croatian Tales of Long Ago (Priče iz davnine), published in 1916, is among the most popular today.In the book Mažuranić created a series of new
More about Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić...
Priče iz davnine Šuma Striborova Sunce djever i Neva Nevičica / Jagor Croatian Tales of Long Ago, Volume 1 Croatian Tales of Long Ago, Part Two