Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića

Čudnovate zgode šegrta Hlapića

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  756 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Knjiga Cudnovate zgode segrta Hlapica, klasika su hrvatske djecje knjizevnosti koju citaju mnogi narastaji citatelja uzivajuci u zgodama segrta Hlapica i djevojcice Gite.
Published (first published January 1st 201)

Jana
I like her name: Gita. It is hard to say great things about something that you constantly hear about while growing up. I wish I remember that first feeling when I read it... I know it was good, but I just can't say how deep, how good, how anything.

But when it comes to Croatian literature, Ivana B. Mazuranic is unique.
Elena
Such a cute and sweet story. I loved it!
Tricia Douglas
Lapitch, the apprentice shoemaker, runs away and gets involved in many dangerious situations. Even as an adult, I was intriqued as to what was going to happen and how Lapitch was going to succeed. Like all folktales, alls well that ends well. Great little stories, morally appropriate for all children (and adults).
Andrea
Tko moze odoljeti ovome misu koji nam se svima jos kao malim uvukao u srca i postao simbol djetinjstva?
Hana
Well, umm, yeah >.<
Nika
Nika added it
Jul 10, 2014
Xavier
Xavier marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Luka Brkić
Luka Brkić marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
  • Kiklop
  • My Family Right Or Wrong
  • Emil and the Detectives
  • The Paul Street Boys
Within her native land, as well as internationally, she has been praised as the best Croatian writer for children.

She started writing poetry, diaries and essays rather early but her works were not published until the beginning of the 20th century.
Her book Croatian Tales of Long Ago (Priče iz davnine), published in 1916, is among the most popular today.In the book Mažuranić created a series of new...more
More about Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić...
Priče iz davnine Šuma Striborova Sunce djever i Neva Nevičica / Jagor Croatian Tales of Long Ago, Volume 1 Izabrana djela