Start by marking “Belmont and the Dragon 2: The Wand and the Sword” as Want to Read:
Belmont and the Dragon 2: The Wand and the Sword

Belmont and the Dragon 2: The Wand and the Sword

3.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews

The Redwitch has seized control of Old York with the awesome magic of Merlin the Magician's wand. Only the legendary Excalibur, sword of King Arthur, has the power to overcome her power, but Excalibur has been lost for centuries. Belmont and his hapless sidekick dragon Burnie must face danger and adventure on their exciting quest to find Excalibur and save Old York before

Published January 1st 2010 by Random House Australia (first published May 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Belmont and the Dragon 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Belmont and the Dragon 2

Dolores
Mar 09, 2016 Dolores rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars. My biggest problem with this book is that I'm not sure who the intended audience is. The pictures were great and the length of the book suggested to me that it would appeal to the K to 3rd grade set. But the vocabulary was a bit challenging for that group and it was sprinkled with puns on New York landmarks that I'm not sure many kids of ANY age would get.
Tina
Oct 12, 2014 Tina rated it liked it
Reading Level: Primary
Genre: Fantasy
Review: I thought this book was okay. The plot depicts a boy and his dragon who must defeat an old witch by obtaining Excalibur. There is some humor in this book, but nothing that made me laugh out loud. The best part is the two-page spread of a map, which would cause many young kids to stretch their imaginations.
Teresa Bostick Presswood
Teresa Bostick Presswood marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Miah
Miah rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
Oksana
Oksana rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2014