Start by marking “Memories of Us (Hearts of the South, #5)” as Want to Read:
Memories of Us (Hearts of the South, #5)

Memories of Us (Hearts of the South #5)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Beneath the lies is truth—and temptation that neither of them can resist.

Book Five of the Hearts of the South series.

Investigator Celia St. John is hopelessly attracted to the one man she shouldn’t want, district attorney Tom McMillian. Arrogant and completely alpha, McMillian is the type of man she likes—a tough son of a bitch. The problem? He’s her boss, and he’s still

Published June 10th 2008 by Red Hot

To ask other readers questions about Memories of Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memories of Us

Book Binge
Memories of Us is book 5 in Linda Winfree’s Hearts of the South Series. I’ve read all the previous books and enjoyed them for the most part. I feel like I’ve been watching a new author blossom and grow as I follow along with these novels, and I have to say, she gets better with each subsequent release.

I think the thing I love best about this novel is how the main protagonists stick together and support each other, despite issues they both had from the past. I thought Celia was a very believable
Leslie
Rating: B+

Yes, I'm moving right on through this series, the end is near which makes me sad. The last book published in the Hearts of the South series was released in July of 2009, since then there has been no sign of any more books to come. Which is sad because this is a very good romance series with the added feature of a small town setting and suspenseful plots.

Celia St. John is a top investigator for the District Attorney's office. She is smart, professional and she's also fallen for her boss
Vee Paige
Another good one. Hah! This time I figured what was going on at 79%. Love that these books keep me guessing. Celia and Tom are another great couple. There's a bit of paranormal in this one, though not too bad to detract from the story. (view spoiler)
Wati Rahman
I love the story! I love the characters, the drama, the dialogues, the plots. I especially love both Celia and Tom.
~Megan~
Didn't have high hopes for this one, but I ended up loving it!! Who knew Tom was so sexy? I loved his character and the love that built between himself and Celia. He just needed to be needed...I think they both did! The mystery in this one was just so-so and not quite as action-packed as the others. The climax was a little ho hum as well. I'm loving this series!
Cam
I love this series. So far all are good except the second book. Looking forward to the next one, Hearts Awakened
Rhian Cahill
Again, Linda's characters are so real and engaging they could be living next door. And she does suspense so well you'll be chewing your nails the whole way through.
Robin *loves sexy books*
not sure why i keep feeling surprised by how good these book are!! this whole series has been awesome.
Sky
Sky added it
Jun 14, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Helena Beat
Helena Beat marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Megan
Megan added it
Feb 25, 2015
Dana Nelson
Dana Nelson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Gaby20
Gaby20 marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
RomanticatHeart
RomanticatHeart marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Anja
Anja added it
Oct 01, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Sep 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
How does a high school English teacher end up plotting murders? She uses her experiences as a cop’s wife to become a writer of romantic suspense! Linda Winfree lives in a quintessential small Georgia town with her husband and two children. By day, she teaches American Literature, advises the student government and coaches the drama team; by night she pens sultry books full of murder and mayhem.
More about Linda Winfree...

Hearts of the South (9 books)
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • His Ordinary Life (Hearts of the South, #2)
  • Hold On to Me (Hearts of the South, #3)
  • Anything But Mine (Hearts of the South, #4)
  • Hearts Awakened (Hearts of the South, #6)
  • Fall Into Me (Hearts of the South, #7)
  • Facing It (Hearts of the South, #8)
  • Uncovered (Hearts of the South, #9)
What Mattered Most Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1) Anything But Mine (Hearts of the South, #4) Hearts Awakened (Hearts of the South, #6) Hold On to Me (Hearts of the South, #3)