Start by marking “Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)” as Want to Read:
Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)

Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  1,895 ratings  ·  37 reviews

[Siren Menage Amour: Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M]

Boone and Chase Jackson have managed to avoid Rachel Robinson for months, although it wasn't easy. She's a forever kind of woman and they've been burned too badly in the past to ever want a commitment again.

When Rachel gives up on them, though, they're not happy. Seeing that other men have decided to move on her, they

Published January 2009 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Creation of Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creation of Desire

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
39th out of 950 books — 1,204 voters
Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackTheir Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black
Best Menage à Quatre Books
38th out of 212 books — 302 voters

More lists with this book...

Really just more of the same as in the other books. If I weren't so mental I would just quite reading the series, but I just CAN"T! LOL

If I were to rate on hot sex scenes alone, I would give it a 5++ stars, but I need more than that to really like a book. I just wasn't vested in the happiness of Rachel, Chase, or???? oh whoever the other brother was.

Alright on to the last story in the series. This should be a doozy! Three brothers for one woman! How is that even possible?
Rachel Robinson knew the moment she met Boone and Chase Jackson they were the ones for her, but after every attempt of get them to make a move they continue to reject her. With the whole town in her corner, Boone and Chase have finally reached their limit and claim her, kind of.

After one night filled of passion, Rachel thinks they are ready to make it official, but Boone and Chase are not ready to make a commitment and manage to turn what they shared into something else infuriating Rachel inste
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
I love how both side of the relationship had to convince each other. Boone and Chase thought that Rachel was better off without them and Rachel thought they wanted her for other reason then love. I love LB books, u can just follow them easily and love the sexy men with hot sex scenes. Great end found really funny and sweet HEA.
This was an ok read for me. The book started off with much promise but by the end I was skimming sections just to finish it. Not a great deal of plot but I did like the main characters and the occasional bits of humour.
Oleta Blaylock
2011, March 25

I wish there were more books in this series, I love it and I about to run out of stories. I sometimes wish there really was a town like this somewhere. All these hot male characters that really need stories of their own and soon. Real soon. LOL I guess my only real problem with this book is it has a plot element that I don't like, the big misunderstanding. Other than that I don't have any problems with the book and would recommend it to any that like bossy males and the woman that
If it weren't for the hotness of the sex and the good love story, I wouldn't rate this 5.

Chase and Boone are stupid men who can't get over the woman who screwed them over. They couldn't just accept that Rachel is the type of woman who would make them happy. She's been waiting for two years and now ready to move on. I hate it that other men have to step in and make them jealous for them to take action. This type of "caveman" attitude doesn't do it for me.

They took her together in the heat of lust
Entirely too predictable. The tale of the pregnant woman getting married and wondering if her man loves her or just wants to take care of her has been done many times. The sex was smoking hot, however, so that was a plus. Definitely not my favorite of the series.
Patti Ashley
Good read

I enjoyed the story and the characters. You will have to read passed the first two chapters which are very slow and everyone is behaving stupidly.
Cara Downey
I love the entire desire series by Leah Brooke, I've read a majority of them all. Cannot wait for the next one :-)
This a quick short read, not sure it is standalone. I think needed to read the previous books.
Lisa B
Another 2 1/2 stars. I found myself rolling my eyes a lot.
Apr 18, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
H commitment phobe
Book 3 in the erotic Desire, Oklahoma series. Direct sequel to book 2 - you could read it as a stand alone but some of the back story appears in book 2.

Relationship driven plot - lots of menage sex [2 brothers sharing - non m/m:]. Like many romance novels, more talking and less mattress testing would make the relationship flow more smoothly...

Desire, Oklahoma
1. Desire for Three (2008)
2. Blade's Desire (2009)
3. Creation of Desire (2009)
4. Rules of Desire (2010)
5. Dark Desire (2010)
Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria
I know Leah Brooke will not win any awards for being the most literary of writers, and her style is simplistic, however, I just can't help it; I love her Desire books. I devour them. I love them. I can't get enough of them. She makes you believe there could be a place like Desire, men like these heros and relationships of this kind that could work. She makes me wish I could go there and find me a couple of yummy men who would adore me and look after me like Boone and Chase do Rachel.
I really tried with this book. Hell, I tried with the series, but I had to skip through pages of sex scenes because it got so ridiculous and boring. The author follows a wash, rinse, repeat cycle with her stories and it becomes grating. You can almost close your eyes and predict what will happen next (right down to the characters' dialogue). Please give me a romance story to believe in with sprinkles of heat. Is this what erotica has come to?
3-3.5/5 Stars
I love all the Desire books, but this one was the hook that reeled me in and made sure I would never miss another one!! Maybe it is because we hit the story with the attraction already there and some background in place prior to the book beginning, or the reactions to each other of the characters, but whenever I read this book, I make sure I have time to read it all as I don't put it down until it is done
)) Leah brook writes an easy to read book. My only complaint is that sometimes her characters are annoying. I did not like Rachel and i think you would have to to really enjoy this book. I found her whiny and sometimes rediculous. Anyway the story line was solid and I really loved the boys chase and Boone so that was a plus.
Guilty Pleasures
Gina (bibliobuff)
Wow, the three main characters in this book could rival my 3-year-old niece in the way they can throw a tantrum. Incredibly childish in the dialogue, too, and the antagonisms for the plot were entirely too contrived. I'm hoping the next one is better.
Missy Blunk
I love Boone and Chase. They never gave up on Rachel. They always loved her but after a bad relationship with a past lover they were scared of getting hurt again. After Rachel gets pregnant with there baby nothing will stop them from being with her.
Book #3 of Desire, OK, series. I liked this one. Not as much as book #2, but it was OK. Total fantasy with a touch of reality. Good to know that even in Desire, there is still consequences for loads of sex....
Hot and steamy read! I really like this series. The guys can be rather arrogant at times but in the end they come around.

Really sexy story with just enough drama to keep things hopping!
I missed the action in this one but it was still a good read. The previous books had some outside drama, this was all internal relationship drama.
I'm actually going with 3.5 stars on this. I was really enjoying it until her attitude got to be too much for me toward the end.
I just love this whole series. wondeful story. wonderful charcters. I really great read.
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Deception
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
Also writes Historical (Old West) Erotic Romance under the Pseudonym Lana Dare
More about Leah Brooke...

Desire, Oklahoma (10 books)
  • Desire for Three (Desire, Oklahoma, #1)
  • Blade's Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #2)
  • Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4)
  • Dark Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #5)
  • Raw Desire (Desire, Oklahoma #6)
  • Submission to Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #7)
  • Reluctant Desire (Desire, Oklahoma #8)
  • Desire Unleashed (Desire, Oklahoma #9)
  • Flames of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #10)